+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    I know this question must have been asked a million times but does anyone know how long pregnyl 1500 infection lasts in your system?
    Hi Apples. Pregnyl is an evil injection and it was doing my head in to! Imthe problem with it is that it will work differently for everyone and it will stay longer for some than others. I had an injection tuesday morning and i had my Beta on thursday - it came back at 430. I asked the nurse just to be sure if there is any possibility of it being pregnyl even after 2 days - she said some of it will be but the most 50? So saying that if i wouldn't be pregnant this will still show up on a hpt as a positive. Hope that make sense. Some girls say it stayed for 5 days some say it stayed for 7. HPT are just so sensitive that they will pick a number as low as 12 sometimes!
    I know how hard it is. I have just been through 2ww with pregnyl but the best is just to wait it out. False positive could be more heartbreaking than anything else...
    Do you have any symptoms at all? Again hard to say being on meds at the sam time but maybe something out of extraordinary?
    Fingers and toes crossed for you! Stay sane xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by needingamiracle2016 View Post
    Hi ladies wow sounds like there are now a lot of ladies cycling!!! Sorry to everyone who is having a rough time IVF can certainly suck thinking of you all xx Congratulations @anulka!!!! That must be the best feeling in the world 😆
    I am now 4dp5dt and going absoluetly nuts already... just wondering when is to early to poas??? I didnt last time and af came with no warning and ABSOLUTELY destroyed me so I decided then that my next cycle i would definitely poas so at least i have some pre warning hopefully to prepare myself. I am only on crinone morning and night so this shouldnt affect results by all my research...
    Only going a little nuts as you can tell lol 2ww sucks
    Hi love! Crinone wont affect your pregnancy test so if you do one it will be either +or -
    4dp5dt is a bit early but i have heard of the girls that tested at that time and got faint positives already so again - hard to say. If that was me i would wait until at least 7dpt...
    How are you feeling? Was that a FET ot fresh transfer? Having everything crossed for you. Take care xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Anyone any ideas how I can ease the side effects of the prednisone, my anxiety has set in again today after a week of taking it. I am on a higher dose this time and have a long time ahead on it so preparing for the worst.
    Sorry love havent used one - so not much help. Have you asked aby of the nurses?
    Hope it will get better xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I know this question must have been asked a million times but does anyone know how long pregnyl 1500 infection lasts in your system?
    Someone posted a formula or chart ages ago on this. Let me see if I can dig it up.

Edit: Found it - it's about halfway down the page posted by akakura - she is the pregnyl legend. Her take home message was that you cant get a reliable poas result until 14dpo because between 10-13 the levels are pretty close to each other.

http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...hread-2/page57
    Last edited by ilex; 20-05-2016 at 19:29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    All of my problems started when i had my first botched d&c back in 2014 and its just been hell since then.
    But i dont feel less stressed. Today i have regressed into the same emotional wreck i was 2 months ago when i found out about the miscarriage. I cant get through an hour without bursting into tears.
    You poor thing! Sending you a big hug over the internet.

I had a mc 8 years ago, and I mourned for a very long time. Allow yourself the time to mourn the loss; it's still very fresh. And try not to punch anyone who says it happens for a reason / god's plan / whatever. They are the worst.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Hi love! Crinone wont affect your pregnancy test so if you do one it will be either +or -
    4dp5dt is a bit early but i have heard of the girls that tested at that time and got faint positives already so again - hard to say. If that was me i would wait until at least 7dpt...
    How are you feeling? Was that a FET ot fresh transfer? Having everything crossed for you. Take care xx
    It was a fresh transfer and my first ever day 5. I have had a pretty crappy past few days hormone wise, i go from a blubbering mess to mrs hulk going crazy all in 1 breathe lol it sucks. I was going to try to wait till 7dpt but I go back to work monday and i work in retail so I am wishing for some sign of how things are travelling so i can get my mindset right dont wanna spass out on a customer and loose my job haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @needingamiracle2016 - The tww crazies sre the worst as unfortunately there is nothing we can do at this stage. Sounds like a good plan to poas to prepare yourself thats what I always do too. The hormones being all over the place suck too doesnt help at all does it.
    @anulka - Thanks for the reply hun af should hopefully be here next week so will be ringing the clinic then. Will see how I go between now and then and ask.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've tested out the Pregnyl 1500 booster in the past. 4 days post injection I've had a super faint hardly there POAS line. I've cheated every cycle & 4 days seems pretty consistent. Trigger was ~2.5 wks prior so didn't need to be a consideration. Are you on the Pregnyl boosters atm?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Anyone any ideas how I can ease the side effects of the prednisone, my anxiety has set in again today after a week of taking it. I am on a higher dose this time and have a long time ahead on it so preparing for the worst.
    Hi Heyside, unfortunately not much worked for me except for plenty of rest and water to help flush out the system. There's so much other stuff you're probably taking thx to Waz I was on a full rollercoaster for the last few weeks. The thing I've worked out to do is make a daily list, then delegate to DH/DP, be realistic about how many (or little) to get done and tell yourself it's ok if you don't get to it. Helps with the "omg!" anxiety moments a little better if you can recognise them coming. I use "Women log" app to track daily. The best part is, you now have it written down somewhere and at some stage, you can get back to it. I also found weekly meds planning ($2 weekly pill boxesssss from Chem Warehouse!) and meal planning helped keep me sane! Esp in 2ww where I often freak with "what can I eat NOW" and my appetite has a mind of it's own. So where possible, piece everything down to baby steps, make sure DH/DP knows that this is one of the many side effects so they can support you (I keep waking up at 3am and the other night blasted DH cos I swore he made me crash the car ... I had been in a vivid dream and so furious I couldn't distinct I'd woken up and may have been a tad upset with him, oblivious to what had happened - oops!). Just plan, pre-plan and prioritise - for me everything is health, meds and rest first priority, work as good as I can juggle, and everything else is a first world problem. Makes me not so anxious about the "everything else" part quite quickly. Hope that helps!
    Last edited by sumteng; 21-05-2016 at 04:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks @sumteng you are so right, if things get worse I think I am definitely going to have to admit to myself that some things are just not possible and let it go. DH is very good I just need to let him know when I feeling a little over aude with things. I have not been volunteering for much at DD school this term as I have been anticipating things getting too much, just a way of protecting myself really. I think I will feel less guilty when I am in full cycle as at the moment I am only down regulating.