+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Thanks for the welcome hun, I hope you get a success with your first IVF cycle, have been trying naturally before now or done procedures such as IUI?
    @Evelynmoo - What is your story hun (sorry catching up), how many cycles have you done and what surgeries have you had to have? It sounds like you need a break for a short time to get your head around where you are up to, IVF can be all consuming at times too and sometimes we need to get our head around how we are feeling about everything. Definately go to speak to Warren and see what he's opinion is.
    @Muchulu1 - No hun when I look back we have been through a lot but I think the way we deal with it is just putting our head down and getting on with it, so sad we are in some ways not emotionally linked to this any more as a way of protecting ourselves 😳. We are going to throw everything at this next cycle as we may be drawing near to an end, we are even going to ask about growth hormone which costs a fortune.

We had done 5 single transfers before moving onto double transfers 3 of which were FET's. My fs, puts everyone on prednisone and clexane as standard treatment (he covers all bases). He has upped my doses of clexane and prednisone this cycle as a way of addressing the nk cells. We had 5 frozen embies from our last fresh cycle with Warren (most we have had) after doing the double transfer back in March with no success he suggested thawing out the remaining 3 to pgd test them but unfortunately one didn't survive thaw and one was under developed to test, so we just tested the one, luckily it came back normal. It has been through a lot though so is at risk of not surviving the second thaw, thats why we are doing a fresh cycle to have a back up plan.

Some of the procedures @Apples1234 mentioned Warren offers you before you start IVF with him. I had an hystroscopy, lipodal flush and biopsy (scratch) before my cycle in October and I did fall pregnant unfortunately that was my blighted ovum (embryo issue). I had the same procedures repeated last week as he advises they be tedone after 6 months.

I think you are right to push for more tests if you think you need it, hopefully not though and this cycle will be your success. Congratulations on being PUPO hun hope the tww crazies don't set on.
    @Apples1234 - Hope you get some answers from your email hun it all needs explaining. Your FS sounds very good with his experience in immunological issues too. Congratulations on being PUPO hun hope this is the cycle for you x

AFM - I can't wait until Monday I finally stop my provera and wait for af and get going again. It's been a long time since cycling for me after waiting for pgd test results and Warren has also been away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside i had a break while being pregnant from february till april and then i had a month break while i healed from my supposed successful d&c after getting a great AF the best ive had in 2 years i was ready and willing to get back onto the IVF but this is just another kick in the guts. Every time i am finally happy again and ready to move forward i get knocked down again. So im just not going to keep going so that i dont get knocked down again.
    Whatever negative happens to us it seems to double and happen twice for me. Like this d&c was by the best surgeon in australia under ultrasound guidance and so its not his fault the product (lets hope it is even product coz they said it might be a polyp) decided to migrate and relodge somewhere else that the baby hadnt even implanted because my body refused to drain everything. I have a bad heart a bad back a bad digestive system its just culminated into just not having the mental strength to keep going with it all.
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 20-05-2016 at 10:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Apples1234 - I can't say I've heard of that happening, but do let us know what they have to say about it...

@Heyside - I know you've been on the forums for a long time... I hope you're time is soon.

@Evelynmoo - Are you going to keep your apt with Wazza? Might be worth it just to hear what he has to say if you've waited this long. From what other's have said, he is amazing.

@Muchulul1 - I'm pretty sure you can see Wazza, even if you don't like in Brissie. You'd have to fly in for the appointment, but he'll work with your local FS - I think. @Heyside might know better... Else check on the Wazza appreciate thread.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Molros  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak yeh ill keep appt with him, even though he cant change my body like i have had 11 surgeries in 3 years, i might use him in the future for surrogacy if i can find someone to be my surrogate.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

ilex  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evelynmoo - oh hun sounds like you have been through a hell of a lot through your ttc journey. I can understand your frustration at finally being ready to move forward and suddenly having the breaks put on again. Thinking of you hun, take some time for yourself x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside we started off 3 years ago "if it happened it happened" then when it didn't just happen after 18 months I though better go to the doctors. I had a huge and I mean huge cyst on my ovary however no symptoms what so ever not even period pain. Very odd. Anyway had that removed, surgery was a success, told we wouldn't have any issues now, still didn't happen after 6 months so FS put me on clomid for 3 months, still no success so had more tests and that showed my tubes were blocked so FS didn't recommend IUI and to go straight to IVF so that's where we're at now. I get pretty frustrated because I feel like since my surgery (12 months ago) it's just been a waste of time but oh well were there now and feeling positive we will have good success. Besides this my health is perfect, DH is not quite as healthy as me but still pretty good and his SA is perfect.
    Starting this process has actually taken so much pressure off us and it's been great for my mental health no having to worry about timings ect, just sit back and leave it to the experts. Lol.
    @Evelynmoo I hope you're feeling a bit better today? It sucks so bad and I really feel for you. Regarding your other health issues I hope you don't mind me asking a bit more..... Could your digestive problems be related to food intolerance/allergies? If and hopefully it's not a polyp but from my understanding some food intolerances can also cause them. Now I'm not a naturopath but I'm very much into "food is medicine" I know when I went paleo so many of my health elements disappeared and I'm not the healthiest I can remember. I also know of others who have gone grain/sugar free and had great success with their infertility afterwards. Anyway just thought I'd mention it incase you haven't looked into foods/ natural therapies ect yet. Happy to give you some more info if you like. Most main****** doctors will laugh it off but if you look into it there is some great success stories and research out there x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lileitak - Thanks hun yes unfortunately I am a long time poster, I have seen you around too 😆. These threads have meant so much to me over the last few years.

@Muchulul1 - Yes @lileitak is right I have heard of many women traveling interstate to see Wazza. Its a long way from Perth but its something he's very use to doing working closely with a clinic in your state. I have heard of girls flying in and having a blood test at qfg before quickly traveling to hospital for EPU and even flying home again in the same day. It is a lot to take on board though, sorry cant help too much with fs in Perth.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

ilex  (20-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29, ive gone gluten free, sugar free and dairy free in the past and nothing makes a difference. It just depends on the day what my body is feeling like doing e.g. today its deciding it doesn't want to go at all and so im constipated. Whereas in 2 days time i might have diarrhoea sorry for tmi. I had a colonoscopy 2 years ago which showed nothing but im wondering how skilled the doctor was as i dont like the gp who referree me to him. So im going back to another gastro to ask some questions on monday and get a ct scan coz i dont care how much radiation im exposed too anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 - Oh hun how hard sounds like its been one think after another can understand your frustration at the time you have wasted since your op. You seem to have a good attitude now though and its great you can feel less stressed and leave it to the experts x

Thanks
    Reviews
    All of my problems started when i had my first botched d&c back in 2014 and its just been hell since then.
    But i dont feel less stressed. Today i have regressed into the same emotional wreck i was 2 months ago when i found out about the miscarriage. I cant get through an hour without bursting into tears.