+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So after the joy of having a non painful hycosy. I have been hit with another blow and told that even though my scarring hasnt returned the surgeon that did my d&c advises i should abort ivf this month and wait to see if the 7mm of retained product resolves on its own because it could also be a polyp. Eithe way if it doesnt resolve i will need ANOTHER surgery.
    I am sooooo bloody over everything. I just dont understand why this is happening to me. Im just ready to quit it all.
    My body wont resolve it on its own, my body never does anything on its own. The worst part is that the d&c was ultrasound guided to make sure everything was taken out and the pregnancy wasnt even situated on the right hand side, it was more in the middle so if it is retained product, the product decided to migrate and get lumped instead of coming out.
    Knowing my luck the next thing ill be told is that its cancer of some sorts.
    Rant over..
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 19-05-2016 at 18:59.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    They have finally rang me. My beta came back at 430 and progesterone at 73. All is looking good and i have another beta on monday. Still in a bit of shock! ☺
    YAY!!!!! So happy for you guys xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Apples1234 View Post
    Hi ladies

I have a question for any experienced IVFers. Is it possible for an early stage blastocyst to de-evolve overnight back to a compacting embryo?? I've just been told this happened to my embryo. Yesterday it was an early blast I was told by one lab technician. Today she says its not and its a compacting embryo so somehow it's gone backwards in development. I'm very sceptical and I'm concerned as the lab have given us a huge cause for concerns in the past.

Would really appreciate your knowledge on this.

Thanks

Jade
    Ps I'm writing to complain as there were other discrepancies in the results. Told I had a 4AA blast by one technician then today a different technician told me it was a 3AA yesterday.
    Hi @Apples1234
    All sounds a bit suss to me. As far as I'm aware embryos can't 'de-evolve'. I'm no embryologist but it just doesn't make sense :/
    Can you raise your concerns with your FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Hi @Apples1234
    All sounds a bit suss to me. As far as I'm aware embryos can't 'de-evolve'. I'm no embryologist but it just doesn't make sense :/
    Can you raise your concerns with your FS?
    Yes goes against the laws of nature surely!! Either someone is lying or they're not experienced. I've called my FS Assistant and expressed my concerns and will be putting it all in writing to email tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Apples1234 - I have not heard of that before hun not sure if its possible or not but can definitely understand your confusion. I think you are right to complain with the wrong information you were given this journey is hard enough without being given wrong information, you have every right to be upset!!!
    @anulka - Big congratulations hun, is that your first beta? (sorry just catching up).
    @Evelynmoo - So sorry to read you have been advised to wait this month. Its awful when you feel like you have hit a brick wall and have to wait to move forward, hope it resolves quickly. In the mean time enjoy some time for yourself? I know easier said than done 😳.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry @Apples1234 forgot to say I think some of my embies in the past have regressed after thaw but thats s hazard of the process yours were fresh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    Sorry @Apples1234 forgot to say I think some of my embies in the past have regressed after thaw but thats s hazard of the process yours were fresh.
    They weren't frozen. They were in culture from egg transfer 5 days ago

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @Apples1234 - I have not heard of that before hun not sure if its possible or not but can definitely understand your confusion. I think you are right to complain with the wrong information you were given this journey is hard enough without being given wrong information, you have every right to be upset!!!
    @anulka - Big congratulations hun, is that your first beta? (sorry just catching up).
    @Evelynmoo - So sorry to read you have been advised to wait this month. Its awful when you feel like you have hit a brick wall and have to wait to move forward, hope it resolves quickly. In the mean time enjoy some time for yourself? I know easier said than done 😳.
    Yep! I'm pretty understanding of human error but it's a scientific lab and this sort of thing shouldn't be muddled up. 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    They weren't frozen. They were in culture from egg transfer 5 days ago
    Exactly thats what I mean I would be confused!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

Yes goes against the laws of nature surely!! Either someone is lying or they're not experienced. I've called my FS Assistant and expressed my concerns and will be putting it all in writing to email tonight.
    Lying & inexperience(in this context) are inexcusable. I always value transparency. Good on you for following up & putting it in writing.
    These threads move so fast. I've forgotten where your embies are at :/ are they day 4 today? Still incubating? PGS? Biopsy today?
    Last edited by Muchulu1; 19-05-2016 at 19:43.