So after the joy of having a non painful hycosy. I have been hit with another blow and told that even though my scarring hasnt returned the surgeon that did my d&c advises i should abort ivf this month and wait to see if the 7mm of retained product resolves on its own because it could also be a polyp. Eithe way if it doesnt resolve i will need ANOTHER surgery.
I am sooooo bloody over everything. I just dont understand why this is happening to me. Im just ready to quit it all.
My body wont resolve it on its own, my body never does anything on its own. The worst part is that the d&c was ultrasound guided to make sure everything was taken out and the pregnancy wasnt even situated on the right hand side, it was more in the middle so if it is retained product, the product decided to migrate and get lumped instead of coming out.
Knowing my luck the next thing ill be told is that its cancer of some sorts.