+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Survived the hycosy. Not as bad as i expected. There was pain when the fluid was going through the tubes, more of a dull aching pain than sharp shooting pain.
    But she said it looks like i have about 1cm of retained product on my right side even though d&c was ultrasound guided to make sure this didnt happen. So have to wait for doc to tell me what to do about it and if I still get to continue ivf this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies, hoping I can join you all, I am down regulating before starting my 4th ivf cycle at the end of the month. I have 1 pgd tested embie that we hope to put back after egg pick up before we do more testing on any other embies we get. This has been a hell of a journey for us, we have just reached 3 years ttc no.2.

Hoping to share everyones journeys, will try and catch up with where everyone is up to.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Good luck today @anulka
    Thinking of you xx
    Thanks love xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Evelynmoo glad to hear you got through the procedure ok. Hopefully you hear from the doc soon.
    @Heyside welcome, I hope your long journey for number two ends positively very soon. That's a long time you've been ttc. We've only just started for number two this year (last year if you include all the lead up). I'm hoping we don't have a long journey. Not sure our hearts and wallets would cope 😁😜😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo glad you're ok, hope you are resting and have good news about moving forward..

AF has arrived for me waiting to hear from my nurse about the plan for the FET this month, last frozen embryo left from my first stim cycle..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashe87 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashe87 View Post
    @Evelynmoo glad you're ok, hope you are resting and have good news about moving forward..

AF has arrived for me waiting to hear from my nurse about the plan for the FET this month, last frozen embryo left from my first stim cycle..
    Good luck Ashe, i hope i still get the go ahead.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Evelynmoo - I remember having that procedure a while ago, glad all went well, hope you get some answers soon about moving forward.
    @lotsathoughts - Thanks for the welcome hun, yes its been a very long journey for us hooing ot will end soon. We conceived DD through ovulation induction so spent a year on that sgain before moving onto IVF. Lets hope we all get good news this month or next x
    @Ashe87 - Good luck with your FET hun, its good to move forwards isn't it 😊. Hopefully this is your lucky embie x

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

Ashe87  (19-05-2016),lotsathoughts  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

I have a question for any experienced IVFers. Is it possible for an early stage blastocyst to de-evolve overnight back to a compacting embryo?? I've just been told this happened to my embryo. Yesterday it was an early blast I was told by one lab technician. Today she says its not and its a compacting embryo so somehow it's gone backwards in development. I'm very sceptical and I'm concerned as the lab have given us a huge cause for concerns in the past.

Would really appreciate your knowledge on this.

Thanks

Jade
    Ps I'm writing to complain as there were other discrepancies in the results. Told I had a 4AA blast by one technician then today a different technician told me it was a 3AA yesterday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They have finally rang me. My beta came back at 430 and progesterone at 73. All is looking good and i have another beta on monday. Still in a bit of shock! ☺

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

Apples1234  (19-05-2016),Ashe87  (19-05-2016),hopefull29  (19-05-2016),julianicholson  (20-05-2016),lotsathoughts  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    They have finally rang me. My beta came back at 430 and progesterone at 73. All is looking good and i have another beta on monday. Still in a bit of shock! ☺
    Yay!! Congrats!!! Yippee happy dance 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾