+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    So i got AF a couple of days ago and started gonal f 75 injections last night. On the IVF bandwagon again. I was actually really upset to start again last night and just didnt want to do it.
    Also found out my d&c surgeon wants me to have a hycosy test on thursday to check for any recurring scarring and adhesions, even though this AF is the best I have had in 2 years. Really really not keen to do it, ive heard women throwing up and passing out from the pain so my heart will probably give out.
    Sorry to hear you've been upset with starting the process again. This IVF thing is such a head f#!@. I hope this cycle goes smoothly for you and it's a success!
    With regards to the hycosy, I had this done. It wasn't the most pleasant experience but I certainly didn't pass out or throw up. My left tube is majorly blocked so that was pretty painful when they attempted twice to push the foam through. My right side is fine and other than some pressure I didn't really feel anything. When the left side was hurting I just focused on my breathing and it was ok. As soon as they stop the pain goes away. Then I just felt a bit crampy for the rest of the day, but I worked all day and I was fine. I was told if there's blockages it's generally painful if not it shouldn't be too bad, just a little uncomfortable. It's not something I'd like to do again but at the same time I wouldn't be worried about it, just prepare yourself and focus on deep yoga breathing and you'll be fine. x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine87 View Post
    Just an update from me..rang today and got an update 17 still growing. They're developing appropriately for age. And there's a few a quality a couple of b and the rest c's. Didn't know they graded so that was interesting. Hope everyone else is going well and to plan xx
    Awesome news! You must be so happy. All sounds fab.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow @anulka xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    Good luck for tomorrow @anulka xxx
    Thanks love. Trying not to get too nervous but its almost impossible! The wait is over. Tomorrow is THE day☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @hopefull29. Im hoping 2 panadeines beforehand help with the pain too

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo The place that did mine recommended to take two buscopan to relax those muscles and two neurofen before the procedure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    @Evelynmoo The place that did mine recommended to take two buscopan to relax those muscles and two neurofen before the procedure.
    They wanted me to take naprogesic but i was like whats something stronger. I cant take buscopan coz of my heart.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Evelynmoo For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @anulka
    Thinking of you xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    So i got AF a couple of days ago and started gonal f 75 injections last night. On the IVF bandwagon again. I was actually really upset to start again last night and just didnt want to do it.
    Also found out my d&c surgeon wants me to have a hycosy test on thursday to check for any recurring scarring and adhesions, even though this AF is the best I have had in 2 years. Really really not keen to do it, ive heard women throwing up and passing out from the pain so my heart will probably give out.
    Hi @Evelynmoo
    I had a HSG(very similar to hycosy just uses X-ray visualization instead of ultrasound) last October. I had 2 panadol tabs before the procedure and hardly felt a thing. The speculum & anticipation were the worst bits. Lots of deep breathing & it will be over in a flash. All the best!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

Evelynmoo  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 im scared of the liquid going into my tubes. Im thinking that will be the worst part and ive heard the afterwards of getting up can be quite painful. Omg only 20mins till my appt.