+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine87 View Post
    Hi ladies, going in for my first egg collection tomorrow. Just wondering how I should expect to feel afterwards? Do you need the day off the next day or is it no biggie? They've said I've got 21 follicles there, is that an ok number? My nurse didn't give me much lol
    Hi hun. Good luck tomorrow. The procedure is quiet easy but you might feel a bit discomfort after it. If you can take the next day off its just nice to be able to relax.
    21 follicles that is an awesome number to start with. Ia this your firat ivf!
    Good luck and keep us posted xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @anulka I know what you mean, I can't really remember heaps from first time round. I didn't have many pregnancy signs and had pretty much written it off. I find it so interesting that each time it can feel so different, it's hard to know what's all the drugs and what could be the one. I hope we're both lucky enough to get another go to compare the journey.

I'm still waiting for my period. I'm getting the insomnia and achy feeling so it's close...I think...?! Bloody PCOS 😂 All this waiting before the real waiting begins. I'm excited about beginning.
    So true! I cant remember much at all. I found my post on BH from 3 years ago (of course i did haha) and the only thing that i wrote was about the weird leg pain - so not much.
    I am feeling heaps better. Quiet normal. I would say i have no symptoms at all - so from Friday being a crap day to sunday feeling good. Go figure....
    I am also worrying now because i have BT on thursday but on tuesday i have to have my last pregnyl injection. I dont want to get inconclusive results if you know what i mean... it will only be 2 days after 1500 ui pregnyl!
    The nurse said thats all good but i cant help but worry now..
    Worries are out best mates eh.... it sucks!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, going in for my first egg collection tomorrow. Just wondering how I should expect to feel afterwards? Do you need the day off the next day or is it no biggie? They've said I've got 21 follicles there, is that an ok number? My nurse didn't give me much lol
    Good luck tomorrow! 21 sounds great! I'm no expert (it's my first round) but that should result in lots of eggs! Keep us posted. xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

littlerayofsunshine87  (16-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Personally, that was the hardest part of the entire cycle for me. I had a similar number to you, and I felt horrible afterward. I had slight OHSS which may have made it worse.

However, 18 months on I have no recollection of the pain, and a gorgeous boy as the result. It's a part of the process and the discomfort passes. Good luck!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies xx it was more about should I take tomorrow off work or not. Here waiting to go in so I'll soon know. And definitely agree it'll all be worth it in the end 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ladies xx it was more about should I take tomorrow off work or not. Here waiting to go in so I'll soon know. And definitely agree it'll all be worth it in the end 😊
    Good luck. I had my egg collection done over 4 years ago but vaguely remember having the day after off too because I always struggle with anesthetic. Hope it goes well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Take the day off and rest. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I should get my results from PGS Thursday, I have my first bloods for ovulation timing for FET on Wednesday. If results aren't great at least I haven't invested too much time or energy into the cycle. It just means I will have to prep for another stim cycle or go back to the drawing board......and look at other options

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go? How are you feeling?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @hopefull29 I should get my results from PGS Thursday, I have my first bloods for ovulation timing for FET on Wednesday. If results aren't great at least I haven't invested too much time or energy into the cycle. It just means I will have to prep for another stim cycle or go back to the drawing board......and look at other options
    Good luck for Thursday, hope it comes around quickly! Keep us posted. Fingers crossed you'll be ready for a FET soon and not have to go through a full stim cycle.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (16-05-2016)