+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @anulka hopefully all those symptoms are positive signs. They all sound like textbook signs, did you have these last pregnancy?
    @reband I'm so happy to hear the spotting has stopped. Fingers crossed it was implantation bleeding.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone haven't posted in a bit so thought i would do an update. Had epu on wednsday where they got 9 good eggs and 3 from defrost so ended up with 12 all up all of which fertilized 😆 found out today that we lost 2 last night but still having 10 in the running on day 3 i'm pretty stoked!!!!!! Tranfer is monday so I will be joining all the ladies on the dreaded 2ww but i am feeling extremely positive this round that it will work. I am on crinone gel twice daily which is making me feel crappy... hate the stuff but dh keeps reminding me its making a nice gooey sticky home for our baby which lifts my mood.

Sounds like a few of you in the 2ww are showing a loy of positive signs... hopefully we get lots of BFP this cycle

3. The Following User Says Thank You to needingamiracle2016 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (15-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @anulka hopefully all those symptoms are positive signs. They all sound like textbook signs, did you have these last pregnancy?
    @reband I'm so happy to hear the spotting has stopped. Fingers crossed it was implantation bleeding.
    Hi ☺ cant remember the last pregnancy tbh. I know i had that weird pain in my leg and i went off the food but that was later in 2ww. Also - i had this weird metallic taste in my mouth. This time round i really am feeling lots of cramps and pulling sensation. Also the back pain is unusal😯😯 Not sure what is what! The meds can make you feel pretty terrible! I know (from Mr Google f course haha) that alot of people have different symptoms on each pregnancy so we will just never know. Yesterday i had a crap day but today it was better. Feeling a bit normal again☺☺ 4 days til Beta woohoo....
    Anyway - how are you doing? Are you stimming now?
    @reband - have you tested anymore? Hope its darker wootwoot! 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka I know what you mean, I can't really remember heaps from first time round. I didn't have many pregnancy signs and had pretty much written it off. I find it so interesting that each time it can feel so different, it's hard to know what's all the drugs and what could be the one. I hope we're both lucky enough to get another go to compare the journey.

I'm still waiting for my period. I'm getting the insomnia and achy feeling so it's close...I think...?! Bloody PCOS 😂 All this waiting before the real waiting begins. I'm excited about beginning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by needingamiracle2016 View Post
    Hi everyone haven't posted in a bit so thought i would do an update. Had epu on wednsday where they got 9 good eggs and 3 from defrost so ended up with 12 all up all of which fertilized 😆 found out today that we lost 2 last night but still having 10 in the running on day 3 i'm pretty stoked!!!!!! Tranfer is monday so I will be joining all the ladies on the dreaded 2ww but i am feeling extremely positive this round that it will work. I am on crinone gel twice daily which is making me feel crappy... hate the stuff but dh keeps reminding me its making a nice gooey sticky home for our baby which lifts my mood.

Sounds like a few of you in the 2ww are showing a loy of positive signs... hopefully we get lots of BFP this cycle
    Wohoooo! Fantastic numbers and fertilization rate. Sounds very positive to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka are you going to POAS or wait for the BT?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @needingamiracle2016 those numbers are really good! Good luck with the transfer tomorrow.

I am preparing for FET, I have my first blood test Wednesday. I am feeling oddly confident about this cycle, which concerns me because we haven't got the PGS results yet.

I hope you have plenty planned to distract you during the 2WW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    @anulka are you going to POAS or wait for the BT?
    Hi☺ unfortunately i cant. I am on pregnyl - the biggest devil of all😐😐

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

Sorry ladies, I've been a little MIA- just been busy with work, life ect.
    I started my syneral spray today- omg it's disgusting. I had to try so hard to not vomit. Twice a day until I trigger so I hope I get used to it! Could be in my head but I reckon it's already giving me symptoms 🙄. I've had this foggy head all day, almost like the start of a massive headache coming on. I've been feeling very blah too. Had a hissy fit because my house was a pig sty (when it wasn't I'm a super clean freak), cracked it at the supermarket with DH because I couldn't find anything I wanted for dinner (I'm paleo so anything needs a bit of prep and I'm over cooking and I'm over salad and steak!) I've calmed down now, laughing about it all but I feel like I'm losing the plot. I'm still on the pill at the same time as syneral until Thursday so it's a double dose of messing with my hormones.
    @anulka sounds like very good positive signs!
    @needingamiracle2016 awesome numbers, congrats. I hope I get similar numbers to you! I dreamt the other night I got 9 eggs and I was devestated where in reality id be pretty happy with 9!
    @Juliancholson how long now until you get your results? Being positive is hopefully a good sign, I always get "feelings" and more often than not they turn out to be right!

Hope everyone's had a nice relaxing weekend.

How are all the other ladies in the TWW going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, going in for my first egg collection tomorrow. Just wondering how I should expect to feel afterwards? Do you need the day off the next day or is it no biggie? They've said I've got 21 follicles there, is that an ok number? My nurse didn't give me much lol