+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 1133
  1. #191
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    1,105
    Thanked
    853
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Hi Ladies!

    I'm finally jumping in, as we are starting the process for #2 this month. Scratch is scheduled for the 30th, and we'll be transferring late June.

    We have 4 frosties left over from a full cycle we did in 2014. That cycle resulted in DS who is now 9 months.

    We're doing a natural cycle, so not much to do other than bloods.

    I need to do a more thorough read through the threads to catch-up on everyone's story - but until then good luck to all!
    Good luck getting #2. Hope it's a quick journey for you xx

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

    ilex  (12-05-2016)

  3. #192
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Hi Ladies!

    I'm finally jumping in, as we are starting the process for #2 this month. Scratch is scheduled for the 30th, and we'll be transferring late June.

    We have 4 frosties left over from a full cycle we did in 2014. That cycle resulted in DS who is now 9 months.

    We're doing a natural cycle, so not much to do other than bloods.

    I need to do a more thorough read through the threads to catch-up on everyone's story - but until then good luck to all!
    Good luck @lileitak

    AFM I'm having an interesting time with 4 year old DD. She has been telling everyone at her kindy that mum has a baby in her tummy, and we haven't said anything to her! Kids are so clever!!!
    I am exhausted today! Sore boobs now too... How are the rest of you with me on the 2WW?

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to reband For This Useful Post:

    ilex  (12-05-2016)

  5. #193
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    1,351
    Thanks
    558
    Thanked
    728
    Reviews
    5
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @lotsathoughts & reband

    Getting back on the IVF rollercoaster is scary, but we push through I guess.

    We were so fortunate with DS; I know we won't be as lucky this time and am bracing for it.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

    lotsathoughts  (13-05-2016)

  7. #194
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Thanks @lotsathoughts & reband

    Getting back on the IVF rollercoaster is scary, but we push through I guess.

    We were so fortunate with DS; I know we won't be as lucky this time and am bracing for it.
    You have to think positive our DD is an IVF baby and I have spent the last 2 years dealing with fibroids so didn't expect to get this far. You can only do what you can do, but make sure you take care of yourself. xx

  8. #195
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    1,105
    Thanked
    853
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Thanks @lotsathoughts & reband

    Getting back on the IVF rollercoaster is scary, but we push through I guess.

    We were so fortunate with DS; I know we won't be as lucky this time and am bracing for it.
    We were so lucky with our 2yo DD too so can relate. I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for our next stim cycle and still remain hopeful. It's bloody hard. Such a mental game.

    My period just wants to make me wait! Getting the hormonal insomnia tho which is always fun. The anticipation is tough. Hurry up already!! 😜😁😊😂

  9. #196
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    1,105
    Thanked
    853
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

    @reband can't believe your DD, she is obviously very intuitive. Hoping your symptoms are a good sign 😊
    Last edited by lotsathoughts; 14-05-2016 at 07:08.

  10. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @reband can't belie your DD, she is obviously very intuitive. Hoping your symptoms are a good sign 😊
    Thank you. I'm having a tiny bit of spotting tonight and really trying not to panic! It's freaking me out...

  11. #198
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    1,105
    Thanked
    853
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @reband hope the spotting hasn't progressed xx

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

    reband  (14-05-2016)

  13. #199
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    141
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    107
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies. Sorry i have been quiet. Had a few busy days!
    I am 4dp5dt today and all is going well. Yesterday i had an awful day when i felt crap. Went to meet up with my friends and i started to feel real sick and nauseous. I had that off feeling before but that was full on. I am super hangry all the time but yesterday i just couldnt think of anything to eat! Pregnyl is so devil - i hate it!
    I have cramps since day 1 and they are kind of like a pulling sensation in my lover section. I also had a weird lower back pain that was on and off for last few days. Its like a shooting pain and only on my left side☺ joy! Other than this i am feeling a bit off but good. My nipples started to feel sensitive, i am super tired and have this empty feeling in my stomach the whole time but like we all know everything and anything could be caused by the meds so we wont know until Thursday my official BT 😲😱

    @reband how are you feeling? Hope the spotting stopped and that the symptoms are the start of a good thing for you. Have everything crossed xxxx

    Is anyone else in dreaded 2ww????

  14. #200
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    105
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked
    33
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Hi ladies. Sorry i have been quiet. Had a few busy days!
    I am 4dp5dt today and all is going well. Yesterday i had an awful day when i felt crap. Went to meet up with my friends and i started to feel real sick and nauseous. I had that off feeling before but that was full on. I am super hangry all the time but yesterday i just couldnt think of anything to eat! Pregnyl is so devil - i hate it!
    I have cramps since day 1 and they are kind of like a pulling sensation in my lover section. I also had a weird lower back pain that was on and off for last few days. Its like a shooting pain and only on my left side☺ joy! Other than this i am feeling a bit off but good. My nipples started to feel sensitive, i am super tired and have this empty feeling in my stomach the whole time but like we all know everything and anything could be caused by the meds so we wont know until Thursday my official BT 😲😱

    @reband how are you feeling? Hope the spotting stopped and that the symptoms are the start of a good thing for you. Have everything crossed xxxx

    Is anyone else in dreaded 2ww????
    Sounds like your little emby is settling in, so fingers crossed and lots of baby dust for you. Hopefully the next few days go quickly for you so u can have your bloods done and but your mind at ease x

    AFM the spotting has stopped so hoping it was the little emby making itself comfy 😄 I have to go dress shopping today but would definitely rather be resting!

    How is everyone else going? It seems really quiet in here.


 

Similar Threads

  1. Ivf miracles due may/june/july 2016
    By StillHopeful in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 592
    Last Post: 01-07-2016, 23:33
  2. IVF babies due june 2016
    By sarah1982 in forum pregnancy and babies through IVF
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 31-05-2016, 11:49

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays. We also offer outdoor programs during the summer months (Oct-Mar) at Rostrevor college.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!