+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lileitak View Post
    Hi Ladies!

I'm finally jumping in, as we are starting the process for #2 this month. Scratch is scheduled for the 30th, and we'll be transferring late June.

We have 4 frosties left over from a full cycle we did in 2014. That cycle resulted in DS who is now 9 months.

We're doing a natural cycle, so not much to do other than bloods.

I need to do a more thorough read through the threads to catch-up on everyone's story - but until then good luck to all!
    Good luck getting #2. Hope it's a quick journey for you xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

ilex  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!

I'm finally jumping in, as we are starting the process for #2 this month. Scratch is scheduled for the 30th, and we'll be transferring late June.

We have 4 frosties left over from a full cycle we did in 2014. That cycle resulted in DS who is now 9 months.

We're doing a natural cycle, so not much to do other than bloods.

I need to do a more thorough read through the threads to catch-up on everyone's story - but until then good luck to all!
    Good luck @lileitak

AFM I'm having an interesting time with 4 year old DD. She has been telling everyone at her kindy that mum has a baby in her tummy, and we haven't said anything to her! Kids are so clever!!!
    I am exhausted today! Sore boobs now too... How are the rest of you with me on the 2WW?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to reband For This Useful Post:

ilex  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lotsathoughts & reband

Getting back on the IVF rollercoaster is scary, but we push through I guess.

We were so fortunate with DS; I know we won't be as lucky this time and am bracing for it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (13-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

We were so fortunate with DS; I know we won't be as lucky this time and am bracing for it.
    You have to think positive our DD is an IVF baby and I have spent the last 2 years dealing with fibroids so didn't expect to get this far. You can only do what you can do, but make sure you take care of yourself. xx

Thanks
    Reviews

We were so lucky with our 2yo DD too so can relate. I'm trying to prepare myself mentally for our next stim cycle and still remain hopeful. It's bloody hard. Such a mental game.

My period just wants to make me wait! Getting the hormonal insomnia tho which is always fun. The anticipation is tough. Hurry up already!! 😜😁😊😂

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@reband can't believe your DD, she is obviously very intuitive. Hoping your symptoms are a good sign 😊
    Last edited by lotsathoughts; 14-05-2016 at 07:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @reband can't belie your DD, she is obviously very intuitive. Hoping your symptoms are a good sign 😊
    Thank you. I'm having a tiny bit of spotting tonight and really trying not to panic! It's freaking me out...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @reband hope the spotting hasn't progressed xx

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

reband  (14-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Sorry i have been quiet. Had a few busy days!
    I am 4dp5dt today and all is going well. Yesterday i had an awful day when i felt crap. Went to meet up with my friends and i started to feel real sick and nauseous. I had that off feeling before but that was full on. I am super hangry all the time but yesterday i just couldnt think of anything to eat! Pregnyl is so devil - i hate it!
    I have cramps since day 1 and they are kind of like a pulling sensation in my lover section. I also had a weird lower back pain that was on and off for last few days. Its like a shooting pain and only on my left side☺ joy! Other than this i am feeling a bit off but good. My nipples started to feel sensitive, i am super tired and have this empty feeling in my stomach the whole time but like we all know everything and anything could be caused by the meds so we wont know until Thursday my official BT 😲😱

@reband how are you feeling? Hope the spotting stopped and that the symptoms are the start of a good thing for you. Have everything crossed xxxx

Is anyone else in dreaded 2ww????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Hi ladies. Sorry i have been quiet. Had a few busy days!
    I am 4dp5dt today and all is going well. Yesterday i had an awful day when i felt crap. Went to meet up with my friends and i started to feel real sick and nauseous. I had that off feeling before but that was full on. I am super hangry all the time but yesterday i just couldnt think of anything to eat! Pregnyl is so devil - i hate it!
    I have cramps since day 1 and they are kind of like a pulling sensation in my lover section. I also had a weird lower back pain that was on and off for last few days. Its like a shooting pain and only on my left side☺ joy! Other than this i am feeling a bit off but good. My nipples started to feel sensitive, i am super tired and have this empty feeling in my stomach the whole time but like we all know everything and anything could be caused by the meds so we wont know until Thursday my official BT 😲😱

@reband how are you feeling? Hope the spotting stopped and that the symptoms are the start of a good thing for you. Have everything crossed xxxx

Is anyone else in dreaded 2ww????
    Sounds like your little emby is settling in, so fingers crossed and lots of baby dust for you. Hopefully the next few days go quickly for you so u can have your bloods done and but your mind at ease x

AFM the spotting has stopped so hoping it was the little emby making itself comfy 😄 I have to go dress shopping today but would definitely rather be resting!

How is everyone else going? It seems really quiet in here.