+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 114 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Evelynmoo View Post
    Hello to all the ladies
    @Kookii and @Ashe87 great to see that you are back on track again after so much tragedy.

Well for all the ladies that don't know me, even though my signature below probably explains everything, I had my 2nd transfer on 8th February but it was technically my 3rd cycle and it turned into a BFP (so much excitement and I guess DH and I got ahead of ourselves). Everything was going well, strong heartbeat, good growth but at 8weeks I had an upset stomach one Sunday night and strong heart arrhythmia (I also have a heart condition to add on top of my infertility and other long list of ailments) and just felt something was wrong so I had an ultrasound on Tuesday 22nd March only to find out that the baby's heart and growth had stopped at 8w1d which would have corresponded with that Sunday.

Immediately, I went to see my Gynaeo that had previously performed a hysteroscopy to determine reasons for infertility and he said that my body should do what it needs to do around the 10 week mark but just in case he would book me in for an ultrasound guided D&C.

So I waited 3 weeks to no avail and with serious phobias of going under general anaesthesia because of my heart condition and past traumatic experiences I psyched myself up for the procedure, only to be called the day before by the anesthetist who I had had previously with the hysteroscopy and told that because of my heart condition and anxiety she refused to work on me and that I was a crazy person and post D&C should go on some mental health medication. So she said I would have to rebook with the surgeon on a day that the other anaesthetist was around. Anxiety levels sky rocketed again as the change in plans would mean that my DH could not be with me for the procedure as getting time off work is difficult for him because of the job he is in. In the end he was able to pull some strings and get the day off. The new D&C date was a couple of days later and the new anaesthetist was fantastic, caring and sympathetic to my past traumatic experiences. 12th of April came around, I survived the procedure, no heart or bleeding complications.

Fast forward a month and bleeding has stopped. I had already made plans to change FS's before getting my BFP and had already moved my 6 remaining embryos. I saw my new FS last week to discuss plans of when to start again and both she and my gynaeo said it was ok to start soon as I got my first AF.

So just waiting around for that, I think I may have ovulated not long but I'm not sure as I wasn't testing for it. But I got all the meds ready to go for when the times comes.

New FS has suggested doing an OI Frozen cycle again but meds are a bit different this time. Last cycle I did Gonal F 75 from Day 5 to Day 11 and then triggered with Ovidrel that night. My lining is my issue so I was really happy to have my lining at 7.1-7.3mm on trigger day. Had day 5 hatching blast transfer and did Pregynl 1500 injections 3dp, 6dp and 9dp ovulation. I was also given the option of progesterone pessaries which I took just as an extra precaution.

This time though new FS has me doing same Gonal injections and triggering with Ovidrel but she said something about triggering with only half of the Ovidrel and then using a quarter of injection post ovulation and then another quarter later on again. She also said she wont be giving me any progesterone pessaries as she believes if the pregnancy is to work it should work on its own (hmm). Also last cycle with other clinic I used embryo glue but this new FS said that Genea use the same stuff as a regular culture media in all their transfers as a basis instead of charging patients extra. If anyone has done a cycle like this let me know how it went??? So we'll see how we go.

Wow what a rant lol
    Oh you poor love. I am so sorry you had to go through all this plus i cant believe that anyone could tell you that you are crazy. If this would happen to me i would show them what real crazy person behaves like... who are they to judge your mental health? Man... some people make me want to throw up! So sorry love hope you can put that behind you and move on with fresh start and all.
    This new FS sounds great and if you are feeling comfortable thats a big plus. Now its time to see what will happen when you put plan into reality!
    Good luck with everything and i hope this will be as easy as possible for both of you. Take care of yourself xx

AFM - i picked up my pregnyl this morning and the nurse told me i can still come for a blood test on thursday which is good!
    I am not having any symptoms at all or nothing different than it was before transfer. Its gping to be long 8 days...

How is everyone else going in TWW???

2. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @hopefull29 I had these symptoms when I was on the pill many moons ago, the main reason I went off of it was due to mood swings, and feeling rubbish. For me it never stopped, hopefully it will calm down for you. How long do you have to be on it for?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Oh you poor love. I am so sorry you had to go through all this plus i cant believe that anyone could tell you that you are crazy. If this would happen to me i would show them what real crazy person behaves like... who are they to judge your mental health? Man... some people make me want to throw up! So sorry love hope you can put that behind you and move on with fresh start and all.
    This new FS sounds great and if you are feeling comfortable thats a big plus. Now its time to see what will happen when you put plan into reality!
    Good luck with everything and i hope this will be as easy as possible for both of you. Take care of yourself xx

AFM - i picked up my pregnyl this morning and the nurse told me i can still come for a blood test on thursday which is good!
    I am not having any symptoms at all or nothing different than it was before transfer. Its gping to be long 8 days...

How is everyone else going in TWW???
    Yay for your bloods on Thursday!
    I'm counting down the sleeps until the end of this 2WW! I think I over did it a bit today so I'm a bit crampy and really tired! It's really difficult to make the time go by without over doing it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    Yay for your bloods on Thursday!
    I'm counting down the sleeps until the end of this 2WW! I think I over did it a bit today so I'm a bit crampy and really tired! It's really difficult to make the time go by without over doing it!
    Yes its difficult! My 2 yo daughter has no idea and just carries on as normal=full on all day! Hard to relax. When is your blood test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes its difficult! My 2 yo daughter has no idea and just carries on as normal=full on all day! Hard to relax. When is your blood test?
    Sure is! We haven't told our DD either because it's too complicated and she doesn't need the heartache if it doesn't work.
    My bloods are on the 17th, so next Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    Sure is! We haven't told our DD either because it's too complicated and she doesn't need the heartache if it doesn't work.
    My bloods are on the 17th, so next Tuesday.
    You are only 2 days ahead of me! Was your transfer on mothers day?

Thanks
    Reviews
    You are only 2 days ahead of me! Was your transfer on mothers day?
    No it was last Thursday. I have to wait 12 days from transfer for bloods 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @julianicholson I've felt a bit better today, who knows maybe I just needed my crazy meltdown yesterday. I've only got another week of it, I stop next Thursday. I start syneral spray this Sunday. Will be interesting to see how my moods are then! I've told DH that we have to go out Saturday night for a nice dinner/ QT together just incase I'm nutty for the next 3 weeks until egg pick up and he can't stand to be around me.

Has syneral caused anyone bad side effects? The FS said I might feel like I'm in menopause!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 glad you are feeling better today. I have found I am hyper-emotional/mood swingy going through this process anyway, especially when it is just me and DH. He is fairly understanding but sometimes I catch him looking at me with this look of extreme confusion on his face. I am starting to feel slightly 'normal' again, but I know I will be back to being hypersensitive as soon as I have my transfer.

I never used the syneral spray so I can't offer you any advice sorry. Fingers crossed you skip those side effects. Enjoy your date night.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (12-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies!

I'm finally jumping in, as we are starting the process for #2 this month. Scratch is scheduled for the 30th, and we'll be transferring late June.

We have 4 frosties left over from a full cycle we did in 2014. That cycle resulted in DS who is now 9 months.

We're doing a natural cycle, so not much to do other than bloods.

I need to do a more thorough read through the threads to catch-up on everyone's story - but until then good luck to all!