+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 114 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Omg what a finish to the day... i supossed to have a pregnyl injection today and got home in the arvo to find out that my hubby forgot to put it back into the fridge arghhhhh sooo i called the clinic and they said not to worry and come tomorrow and they will give me some more. Nurse said it wont affect anything as i am taking progesterone passeries but they might get me to do BT day late...
    Obvieusly i went off my face at hubby... poor him. I feel bad now. Im such a crazy woman - this meds made me do it i swear....
    Anyway.... @reband - how far in tww are you?
    I had my transfer on Thursday, so 5dpt

2. The Following User Says Thank You to reband For This Useful Post:

anulka  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks girls! Transfer went well and i am officially a PUPO with a hatching blast😄😄 man... tww is going to be crazy. Im on pregnyl so no poas for me.... BT on the 19th. Who else is waiting for beta? Hubby and i went to lunch cinema and i have had a foot massage - life is good hehe

Good luck to everyone xx
    Sounds like a lovely day! Congrats on being PUPO!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    Sounds like a lovely day! Congrats on being PUPO!
    Thank you ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    I had my transfer on Thursday, so 5dpt
    5 days i wish i was there!
    Do you take any meds? How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg what a finish to the day... i supossed to have a pregnyl injection today and got home in the arvo to find out that my hubby forgot to put it back into the fridge arghhhhh sooo i called the clinic and they said not to worry and come tomorrow and they will give me some more. Nurse said it wont affect anything as i am taking progesterone passeries but they might get me to do BT day late...
    Obvieusly i went off my face at hubby... poor him. I feel bad now. Im such a crazy woman - this meds made me do it i swear....
    Anyway.... @reband - how far in tww are you?
    You poor thing. I hope hubby was understanding. At least it's not going to make a difference and you can get some more tomorrow! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    5 days i wish i was there!
    Do you take any meds? How are you feeling?
    You will get there before you know it! I just rested the first couple of days and now doing stuff but trying to take it easy.
    I'm only on the progesterone pessaries and it was a natural cycle so that's it. I have really bad nausea already! Been so sick today and a bit yesterday, and I'm really tired and need so much sleep!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    You will get there before you know it! I just rested the first couple of days and now doing stuff but trying to take it easy.
    I'm only on the progesterone pessaries and it was a natural cycle so that's it. I have really bad nausea already! Been so sick today and a bit yesterday, and I'm really tired and need so much sleep!!!
    How old is your DD? Mine just turned 2☺☺. I also had a natural cycle but have pregnyl on top of passeries.
    I can't remember at all how i felt last time with my DD although it was exactly the same cycle. My first fresh failed as well and then first FET was successful ☺
    I have the worst hit flashes - must be the progesterone. ..

Thanks
    Reviews
    How old is your DD? Mine just turned 2☺☺. I also had a natural cycle but have pregnyl on top of passeries.
    I can't remember at all how i felt last time with my DD although it was exactly the same cycle. My first fresh failed as well and then first FET was successful ☺
    I have the worst hit flashes - must be the progesterone. ..
    My DD will be 4 in June. I can't wait to be able to tell her she will be a big sister! She will be so excited and is at an age where all she wants to do is be my helper. Because I can't pick her up anymore I made the mistake of telling her I have a sore tummy, so now I have to try to stop her every time she goes to tell everyone I have a sore tummy!!! Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello to all the ladies
    @Kookii and @Ashe87 great to see that you are back on track again after so much tragedy.

Well for all the ladies that don't know me, even though my signature below probably explains everything, I had my 2nd transfer on 8th February but it was technically my 3rd cycle and it turned into a BFP (so much excitement and I guess DH and I got ahead of ourselves). Everything was going well, strong heartbeat, good growth but at 8weeks I had an upset stomach one Sunday night and strong heart arrhythmia (I also have a heart condition to add on top of my infertility and other long list of ailments) and just felt something was wrong so I had an ultrasound on Tuesday 22nd March only to find out that the baby's heart and growth had stopped at 8w1d which would have corresponded with that Sunday.

Immediately, I went to see my Gynaeo that had previously performed a hysteroscopy to determine reasons for infertility and he said that my body should do what it needs to do around the 10 week mark but just in case he would book me in for an ultrasound guided D&C.

So I waited 3 weeks to no avail and with serious phobias of going under general anaesthesia because of my heart condition and past traumatic experiences I psyched myself up for the procedure, only to be called the day before by the anesthetist who I had had previously with the hysteroscopy and told that because of my heart condition and anxiety she refused to work on me and that I was a crazy person and post D&C should go on some mental health medication. So she said I would have to rebook with the surgeon on a day that the other anaesthetist was around. Anxiety levels sky rocketed again as the change in plans would mean that my DH could not be with me for the procedure as getting time off work is difficult for him because of the job he is in. In the end he was able to pull some strings and get the day off. The new D&C date was a couple of days later and the new anaesthetist was fantastic, caring and sympathetic to my past traumatic experiences. 12th of April came around, I survived the procedure, no heart or bleeding complications.

Fast forward a month and bleeding has stopped. I had already made plans to change FS's before getting my BFP and had already moved my 6 remaining embryos. I saw my new FS last week to discuss plans of when to start again and both she and my gynaeo said it was ok to start soon as I got my first AF.

So just waiting around for that, I think I may have ovulated not long but I'm not sure as I wasn't testing for it. But I got all the meds ready to go for when the times comes.

New FS has suggested doing an OI Frozen cycle again but meds are a bit different this time. Last cycle I did Gonal F 75 from Day 5 to Day 11 and then triggered with Ovidrel that night. My lining is my issue so I was really happy to have my lining at 7.1-7.3mm on trigger day. Had day 5 hatching blast transfer and did Pregynl 1500 injections 3dp, 6dp and 9dp ovulation. I was also given the option of progesterone pessaries which I took just as an extra precaution.

This time though new FS has me doing same Gonal injections and triggering with Ovidrel but she said something about triggering with only half of the Ovidrel and then using a quarter of injection post ovulation and then another quarter later on again. She also said she wont be giving me any progesterone pessaries as she believes if the pregnancy is to work it should work on its own (hmm). Also last cycle with other clinic I used embryo glue but this new FS said that Genea use the same stuff as a regular culture media in all their transfers as a basis instead of charging patients extra. If anyone has done a cycle like this let me know how it went??? So we'll see how we go.

Wow what a rant lol
    Last edited by Evelynmoo; 11-05-2016 at 12:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Evelynmoo thanks for sharing. Sounds like you've been through a lot. So sorry to hear about your loss. I can't help you with your cycle, this is my first one just wanted to wish you all the best.

Ladies, has the pill ever given anyone mood swings? I've been on it now for about 2 weeks last night I reckon I had like 5 personalities in like 5 minutes. Poor DH didn't know what to do with me I was laughing then crying then laughing. Really not like me and silly thing is I can't remember what it was over. My FS has started me on levlen. I was on levlen in the past but it's been about 4 years since I was on it and started it 10 years before that so really can't remember what it did to me last time, definitely not that psycho from memory but I'm only remembering the last few years of being on it really. I hope it's just the pill and I've not lost the plot. I've also been feeling a bit flat and blah since starting it too again not like me, I'm usually really bubbly, happy and motivated.
    I haven't even started the proper drugs yet, golly it's going to be an experience I think.