+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 114 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Well i havent done accupuncture this time but few years back i have seen a lady at Ping Ming and she was alright.
    I am on my way for transfer. My embryo thaw without any issues and its all happening at 8.45. I have butterflies in my stomach ❤❤
    Yay!!! Hope all goes smoothly xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well i havent done accupuncture this time but few years back i have seen a lady at Ping Ming and she was alright.
    I am on my way for transfer. My embryo thaw without any issues and its all happening at 8.45. I have butterflies in my stomach ❤❤
    Good luck! I'm sure it will all be fine. Then you can join me on the 2WW 😉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @anulka

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

anulka  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck @anulka !!! Hope your TWW goes quickly. 😃

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

anulka  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! Transfer went well and i am officially a PUPO with a hatching blast😄😄 man... tww is going to be crazy. Im on pregnyl so no poas for me.... BT on the 19th. Who else is waiting for beta? Hubby and i went to lunch cinema and i have had a foot massage - life is good hehe

Good luck to everyone xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls! Transfer went well and i am officially a PUPO with a hatching blast😄😄 man... tww is going to be crazy. Im on pregnyl so no poas for me.... BT on the 19th. Who else is waiting for beta? Hubby and i went to lunch cinema and i have had a foot massage - life is good hehe

Good luck to everyone xx
    Welcome to the 2WW @anulka

OMG today the nausea has become really bad! I caved and POAS even though it's probably too early, but there was definitely a second line. Is it too early for morning sickness to start?

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck @anulka
    Fingers crossed it ends up being more than butterflies in your stomach

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All, AF arrived yesterday, first bloods booked for next Wednesday. I just have everything crossed that the embryos pass this very important test so I don't get all prepared for nothing!

Good luck to all the ladies on the 2WW, I never POAS because i didn't want it to give me false hope or premature devastation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg what a finish to the day... i supossed to have a pregnyl injection today and got home in the arvo to find out that my hubby forgot to put it back into the fridge arghhhhh sooo i called the clinic and they said not to worry and come tomorrow and they will give me some more. Nurse said it wont affect anything as i am taking progesterone passeries but they might get me to do BT day late...
    Obvieusly i went off my face at hubby... poor him. I feel bad now. Im such a crazy woman - this meds made me do it i swear....
    Anyway.... @reband - how far in tww are you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg what a finish to the day... i supossed to have a pregnyl injection today and got home in the arvo to find out that my hubby forgot to put it back into the fridge arghhhhh sooo i called the clinic and they said not to worry and come tomorrow and they will give me some more. Nurse said it wont affect anything as i am taking progesterone passeries but they might get me to do BT day late...
    Obvieusly i went off my face at hubby... poor him. I feel bad now. Im such a crazy woman - this meds made me do it i swear....
    Anyway.... @reband - how far in tww are you?
    Oh no poor you and poor hubby one more day makes everything more excruciating. I bet hubby won't do that again! It is a highly emotional time I cry and yell all the time during the TWW as well as the last 2 weeks with my hormones coming back to normal as well as PMS coming into play.