+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 114 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by reband View Post
    @Muchulu1 my blood test is on the 17th, so next Tuesday... Feels like a lifetime away!!! Good luck to you on your journey ������
    @reband The 2WW can be excruciating in any circumstance. Cant imagine what it's like for you- the stakes sound high! Are you going to cheat & POAS or will you hold out till next Tuesday?
    Last edited by Muchulu1; 09-05-2016 at 21:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Hi☺ all good for tomorrow as far as I know! Still waiting for embryologist to call me with an update on how my embryo is going and what time is the transfer! I am getting a bit excited and of course scared at the same time ������ i hate tww...
    Good news about your e2 and follies. Look like you are on the track! Will you have any support after transfer? I do have progesterone passeries and pregnyl and i am feelimg yucky... was so emotional yesterday and i cried over nothing.. my poor DD and DH haha plus hot flashes and a bit of headache - hopefully it sont stick for whole 2 weeks!
    Take care of yourself x
    Wishing you and your little frostie all the best for tomorrow!
    I know what you mean about being emotional! I feel it too. Hopefully your hot flushes & headaches pass.
    I'll be on Pregnyl support as well. Pregnyl 5000 trigger then 4 x 1500 boosters.
    All the best! Hope they pick a sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1 do you know how hard it was to not buy a pregnancy test when I went to the shops today? Omg I want to cave so bad but really going to try and hold out...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    Hi ladies I just got my blood result and I'm pregnant! My HCG level was 1386 so quite high? Aahhh im so happy!
    Whoop whoop!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! You must be over the moon! That's so amazing. First one of this group to announce a pregnancy, here's hoping we all follow in your footsteps. Congrats again xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @reband hats off to you!! That takes strength. Are you on any post transfer meds?
    Have you got plans to keep yourself busy for the next week?
    Thinking of you 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    @reband hats off to you!! That takes strength. Are you on any post transfer meds?
    Have you got plans to keep yourself busy for the next week?
    Thinking of you 😊
    Only on progesterone pessaries. The next week is going to be the longest week ever! I have a few things happening so hopefully it will be enough to make it go fast enough!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to reband For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (09-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone in Perth recommend a good acupuncturist?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone in Perth recommend a good acupuncturist?
    Where do you live hun?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@anulka Mount Lawley. Happy to travel if they are highly recommended. I have been seeing a Chinese doc in West Leederville but he's going away on leave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @anulka Mount Lawley. Happy to travel if they are highly recommended. I have been seeing a Chinese doc in West Leederville but he's going away on leave.

Well i havent done accupuncture this time but few years back i have seen a lady at Ping Ming and she was alright.
    I am on my way for transfer. My embryo thaw without any issues and its all happening at 8.45. I have butterflies in my stomach ❤❤