+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1133
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @surfergirl – Wow 18 eggs is an amazing haul! You must be stoked!!!
    @GM9 – Not good to hear about your heart playing up, hopefully it’s something that can be easily sorted love! Congratulations on your BFP, so exciting!!!
    @lotsathoughts – Yay for a new cycle love, I’ve got everything crossed for you that this will be your successful one x
    @julianicholson – I’m sorry to read your news love L
    @hopefull29 – Im sorry you got AF hun L My AF always arrives before my blood test when im not pregnant and it’s awful. I get to the point where I dread going to the toilet in those end few days of the TWW>
    @obesebaby – Yay for transfer!!! It sounds like you had a lovely little embryo transferred. Ill keep everything crossed for you that the TWW goes quick and you get your BFP. In answer to how well embies thaw – I have fallen pregnant twice from frozen embryos and never from a frozen cycle.
    @Tinachris – Welcome! I’m sure you will find lots of info and chatter in here with these lovely ladies x
    @skeeter – I’m also at Concept, I see Graham Thompson, he is an amazing doctor if you are looking at changing to someone else!

@Muchulu – Yay for transfer, I hope all went well sweet x
    @Heyside – Boo for progesterone symptoms! Sending lots of luck your way for a BFP x

AFM – Sorry I haven’t been around much, work has been mental leading up to end of financial year. I have around 15 good follicles at the moment, heading up again in the morning for another blood and ultrasound. The drive is killing me at the moment, it’s over an hour away and I need to leave my house by 6am when it’s still pitch black. The other day I got there 20 minutes before they opened and was already 14th on the list. The nurse said they had 29 women to scan that day! We have discussed a double transfer again and my FS has said he will wait and see what our embryos look like and how many we get before making the decision. Judging by the way things are going im guessing I will trigger tomorrow night for a Friday egg collection. The hormone injections have really affected me this cycle. I have had a killer headache and nausea since starting them and feel completely drained. My battery is about to die but ill come back and update tomorrow night once I know what is happening with egg pick up.

Lots of love xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MAQ247 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (22-06-2016),julianicholson  (22-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 I have a friend seeing Dr Thompson, I hear he's good. I know what you mean about the early mornings. I am a half hour drive with no traffic, and there's always traffic! I get there for 6.30am so I can be one of the first couple on the list. If I don't, I can't get to work on time. But it means a lot of sitting in the carpark tired and freezing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    So I rang to put myself on the waiting list to see Wazza for a second opinion. I didn't want an appointment until September, but I thought I'd better ring now because it seems he's busy. Well, that's an understatement because the next available appointment is June 2017!
    @Heyside, I asked my FS about melatonin and he wasn't really up for it. I would just get it myself but I read it can affect your cycle? So I was a little unsure as I don't want to make things worse. I lost a load of hair after my WLS, and it didn't get much better for ages because of my diet. It's not too bad now, but I have loads of baby hair wisps and curls that will not grow any longer.
    @hopefull29 sorry to hear that AF is here...
    @GM9 congrats!
    @lotsathoughts sorry to hear that... I do hope so, I think I am rattling with all the pills I take!
    @kmvw congrats!
    Haha I hear you!!! I put my name on the list and then go to the little pantry and get a coffee (they have the best coffee there). Are you cycling at the moment? (Sorry I'm struggling keeping up with everyone!) X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @lotsathoughts thanks Hun. I'm feeling more focused today. Now I've just gotta get through my day at work with a work colleague having her 12 week scan today.
    Whatever doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
    @skeeter thank you.
    Whoa that's a long wait. Lucky you rang now!!
    @MAQ247 thanks Hun. I understand the feeling of not wanting to go to the loo, my heart sank when I found out AF had arrived.
    Sounds like you're going great with all those follies. Good luck for today's scan.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @kmvw - Oh wow sorry to hear you are suffering with a clexane allergy I haven't heard of that before. Enjoy your scsn smd listening to heart beat that is the best sound ever x
    @hopefull29 - Yes its so hard to consider going through this time after time but it does make us stronger, I keep trying to tell the world "ok I think I am strong enough I dont need any more strength now just some good luck would be nice". Its good to start to look forward to next cycle best way to recover I think. Hope you manage to get through today hun x
    @skeeter - Yes the list is very long for Warren that's why its good to get on it even if you hope not to need it by that point next year, its got longer recently I think. Yes its difficult when your fs won't put you on a medication that you suggest, I don't think I would start it by myself either incase it does cause issues.
    @MAQ247 - Great news on the follicles, hope all well with today's scan and you get the go ahead for trigger, definitely with you with the early trips, I am an hr and a half away from my clinic (my choice) and set off at 4am for 6am appointments 😴.

AFM - Thanks ladies for your support with my progesterone issues it seemed to really hit me hard yesterday didn't help DD was hitting the buttons haha! Yes I am on a lot of progesterone, 8 provera tablets, 3 pessaries and then the hcg boosters to make more natural progesterone so its hard to feel anything but the side effects at the moment. My last booster is tonight so my bt is a week from today as thats when the hcg from the booster will definitely be gone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Heyside. Thanks Hun. Yes I think we're all strong enough now. Time for that good luck to kick in!
    I'm getting through today, have just majorly avoided my work colleague as she's flashing around her ultrasound pics everywhere. It helps I can go home on my lunch breaks to escape it all. xxx
    You're on so much its only normal to get a bit grumpy with it all. Hope you're feeling better today with it all. One more week until BT! Yay.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts Sorry to hear the scientists didn’t have great things to say about your eggs. What has your FS recommended moving forward?
    @Heyside How are you feeling? I hope the progesterone is being nicer to you today? It must be so challenging being jacked up on so many hormones. Any news on your PGD embies?
    @hopefull29 You’re such trooper! Good on you for focusing on your next cycle. It seems particularly unfortunate timing that your colleague has just had her 12 wk scan. That is the dream!! Fx all of our time will come very soon xx
    @kmvw Amazing that you’re already starting to show! GL for your ultrasound next week. Hope all is well. I imagine it will be a very emotional time!

@skeeter Good move putting your name on Warren’s waitlist. I’m actually considering doing the same. I’m pretty happy with where we’re at atm but if we haven’t had any success in 12mths I’m sure I’ll be wanting a 2nd opinion. He sounds like one of the best in the business. I’ve heard so many glowing reviews.
    Bugger that your current FS isn’t keen on Melatonin. Would you consider a 2nd opinion locally whilst waiting to see Warren?
    @MAQ247 Great to hear you’re responding to the drugs & have HEAPS of follies!! Fx you can trigger tonight & some of your side effects will subside. I always find the last few days leading up to EPU pretty uncomfortable. Will DH be home for EPU?

AFM- Currently PUPO with twins

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (22-06-2016),hopefull29  (22-06-2016),julianicholson  (22-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muculu1 hooray for being PUPO! And with twins 😜 Love it.

My FS is suggesting IVF instead of ICSI as DH's sperm is looking better this time round. 7 of my eggs disintegrated during the injection process so he's hoping the less handling the better. There's been no other advice about the rest of my "bad eggs" so I think he's hoping last round was a one off. I think if it happens again I'll want more advice on getting my eggs better. I'm hoping that because I'll be free from chronic fatigue for longer than three months that that may make a difference. Who knows???

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (26-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls,

I just had a call from the clinic. This morning at my scan I had 25 follicles all a really good size. I have to go back for bloods again tomorrow and they are changing my trigger injection from Ovidrel to Lucrin and putting me on Cobergoline Tablets to help reduce the risk of OHSS. She said it's more than likely that I will have a freeze all cycle. I'm, absolutely gutted Our doctor never usually allows a stim and then a FET the next month and I have a work trip booked for August so if thats the case we will have to wait until September. I feel like all we do is wait and I just want to cry. I cant wait for DH to fly home from work tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Sounds like you have had a good avoidance technique for the day, great that you could escape home at lunch.
    @Muchulu1 - Thanks hun progesterone being kinder today or I am coping better haha! I don't expect to hear about my pgd embies until maybe next week. Sounds like a good plan putting yourself on Wazzas list just as a back up even if you dont need it I regretted not doing it earlier. Congratulations on being PUPO with twins though hun and hopefully you get your take home bub this cycle, so exciting x
    @lotsathoughts - Thats good your fs has a plan and thinks maybe IVF os the better way to go.
    @MAQ247 - Hun I am so sorry I can really sympathise with where you are at, my old clinic made me do a freeze all cycle with 17 eggs and we waited from Dec to Feb to do an FET it sucks big time. Is there a chance things might change on the day depending on what happens. Wazza put things into perspective for me with my first cycle with him when he said "there is every chance this will happen every time with my high amh" so he was happy to take the risk. I have used a lucrin trigger in the past they may do a bt the day after just to make sure you have ovulated. Quick info on the cobergoline tablets, they are the same as I was put on this cycle after EPU (dostinex) and I was informed on here that it could of been the tablets that made me sick with nausea and dizziness rather than after effects of EPU. Don't want to scare you but I wasn't prepared for it. Hope it all works out hun x

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (22-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (22-06-2016)