+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 114 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine87 View Post
    Thank you xx Lol I'm 28. My FS says to me often that I am young. Which is great I don't mind the compliment but it hasn't helped me so far get pregnant lol.

People are fairly clueless about the whole process. I'm lucky though my sister needed IVF, 14 years ago but she gets it.

I'm curious to know, I am on Menepur 225iu is this a large dose? Prior to starting IVF I did ovulation induction with Gonal-f and was on 125iu of that.

😊
    I was on 125ui menopur just because I have polysisic ovaries. Your FS will adjust your dose as necessary :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsh1984 View Post
    I was on 125ui menopur just because I have polysisic ovaries. Your FS will adjust your dose as necessary :-)
    Thank you. Polycystic here as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Today seems to be the day for all the newbies to jump in, so I'll add myself to that list! My partner and I have been ttc since August. No known fertility issues, but we are a same sex couple. We had two failed iui's in August and September 2015, and then our first epu and fresh transfer in December, which turned out to be a bfn. I have 6 more embies in the freezer and an hoping to do a fet in May or June. I had a laparoscopy yesterday for possible endometriosis and uterine polyps, so I should have the results from that sometime this week.

Groups like this are so helpful, it helps me to know that I'm not going crazy!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@mrsh1984 looking like a good sign. Try and stay busy until Monday. Easy to say I know, I'm sure it's all you're thinking about. I won't say congratulation yet but I think we will all be saying it very soon!
    @littlerayofsunshine87 you're a year younger than me, it's great we've found out we need to do IVF so young really. Means if we get lots of frosties and we don't need to use them all straight away our frosties are at our age now even if you wait 10 years to use them. I found this really helpful when our psychologist told me this in our counselling session at the start as I was pretty devastated to be doing IVF so young and I hadn't really looked at it that way. I can't help you out of your med dosage, I think I'm on 150 of puregon but I've still got a few weeks before I start that.
    @debora welcome. Fingers crossed for your FET. Keep us posted on your results from your procedure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 thanks! Yes I've got a very busy weekend planned :-) I like your outlook on being young and going through this. I started my 'journey' at 28 and am so glad I did :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls.

Im jumping from march/april thread as i am having my transfer done on the 10th of May which is next Tuesday!
    We had a freeze all cycle in april die to high risk of OHSS but on positive nkte we have 4 blosctocyst snow-babies waiting☺☺☺ i had lots of bloods and one scan today showing my lining at 8 and everything else is also looking good. I am starting progesterone passeries on friday and pregnyl on saturday! I havent had any medications yet as im trying to do natural FET as i ovulate normally.
    Wishing you all the very best in your journey and there is to BFP'S for all of us! 😘😘😘😘

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anulka For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Hi girls.

Im jumping from march/april thread as i am having my transfer done on the 10th of May which is next Tuesday!
    We had a freeze all cycle in april die to high risk of OHSS but on positive nkte we have 4 blosctocyst snow-babies waiting☺☺☺ i had lots of bloods and one scan today showing my lining at 8 and everything else is also looking good. I am starting progesterone passeries on friday and pregnyl on saturday! I havent had any medications yet as im trying to do natural FET as i ovulate normally.
    Wishing you all the very best in your journey and there is to BFP'S for all of us! 😘😘😘😘
    Welcome @anulka!
    Nice to see a familiar name.
    We're back again this month for round 5. Haven't got a date for transfer yet but will prob be ~15th.
    Do I remember correctly that you are also from Perth?
    Congrats on today's results. So far so good!! Hope you get a sticky one on Tuesday 🐣.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

anulka  (05-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Welcome @anulka!
    Nice to see a familiar name.
    We're back again this month for round 5. Haven't got a date for transfer yet but will prob be ~15th.
    Do I remember correctly that you are also from Perth?
    Congrats on today's results. So far so good!! Hope you get a sticky one on Tuesday 🐣.
    Yes i am! Are you from Perth too??what clinic are you in? Are you doing medicated or natural FET? Or stim again? Think i asked too many questions haha anyway - Hopefully this one is your lucky one! Take care of yourself ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anulka View Post
    Yes i am! Are you from Perth too??what clinic are you in? Are you doing medicated or natural FET? Or stim again? Think i asked too many questions haha anyway - Hopefully this one is your lucky one! Take care of yourself ☺
    Yes I'm in Perth! At Hollywood. Doing a Medicated FET.
    What clinic are you at?
    Who is your FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Muchulu1 View Post
    Yes I'm in Perth! At Hollywood. Doing a Medicated FET.
    What clinic are you at?
    Who is your FS?
    Im at Concept and my fs is G. Thompson. I am starting my progesterone passeries tomorrow and i will be on pregnyl from saturday until BT so wont be able to poas.... oh well!
    How many embryos have you got left?
    How are you doing? I am a bit nervous and excited. Looking forward to tuesday but not to 2WW..