+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 114 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1133
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @lotsathoughts - Sorry to hear your FS informed you the scientists had commented saying your eggs were bad. Our stories seem so similar, I have bad eggs too, lining issues, lack of ovulation and hair issues (sympathise with the vacuum issues I find mine everywhere) damm that pcos it has a lot to answer for 😳. I seem to have classed as a difficult case too nothing seems straight forward.
    @hopefull29 - I think your way of dealing with your cycle is how a lot of us deal with it all hun, thinking about the next step and preparing yourself is a form of self presevation and protection. Its hard for the men as they build up for transfer and then they put it all behind them until test day they aren't connected to it as such. Its good to have each other in this thread to chat to ladies who know exactly how it feels.
    Thanks for asking about me hun I am pretty much getting into the same situation as you, preparing myself for worst. Unfortunately won't be able to plan an FET for a long time due to a few things going on.
    @Muchulu1 - Good luck with your transfer today hun hoping that is one sticky bub thst they are putting back xxx
    @GM9 - Take one step at a time hun and try and enjoy it xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

GM9  (21-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (21-06-2016),Muchulu1  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GM9 View Post
    I am officially pregnant!!
    @GM9 congratulation hun! lots of rest and very happy for you!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sumteng For This Useful Post:

GM9  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Muchulu1 thanks Hun. Good luck for your transfer today!!
    @Heyside thanks Hun. Hopefully you won't need another FET for a long time then! I really hope this one is a success for you!

AF arrived this morning whilst I was at work. Kinda expected it though. Glad I was a bit prepared for her arrival so it didn't hit as hard as it could have. Currently at home on my lunch break so could have a good cry, call DH and visit my mum before going back to face another 4 hours at work. Lucky I have a long lunch today so have had time to get my sh!t together and be presentable to face clients for the afternoon.
    I still have to go have my BT on Thursday and continue to use crinone until those results are in which is just horrible but it is what it is.
    Trying to stay positive for a FET hopefully with this cycle as I'm pretty sure I'll do an unmedicated one. I ovulate on my own normally. I'll be seeing my FS next Wednesday so that's cycle day 8. Hopefully they'll say I'm good to go again this month.

I hope everyone else in their TWW is going along ok and I wish you all the best for a BFP! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 So sorry to hear AF arrived. Thinking of you. Lots of love xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - So sorry to hear that af showed herself hun even being prepared for it its hard to take so big hugs hun. Hope you are managing through your afternoon of work, take some time for yourself when you get home and hopefully you can get going again asap xx

AFM - I have the progesterone crankies big time just feeling so grumpy I hate the amount of progesterone I am on at times. Not feeling any other symptoms either so not in a great place at the moment 😳

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 sorry to hear AF arrived, it sounds like you cope very much in the same way that I do. I always plan what I will do for next cycle and never ever count my chickens. It all still sucks though. thinking of you. In terms of your next cycle you should be fine to do back to back. I see my FS on Monday to see what our next plan of attack will be.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 sorry to hear, good luck with your FET.
    @GM9 I'm just hanging around reading everyone's posts, things seem to be moving really quickly this pregnancy. I already look pregnant, so it's going to be hard to hide. It's all bloat but still noticeable. I'm having hip soreness already, but haven't felt sick yet! I've been itching like a crazy woman as I'm allergic to clexane, so I've been taken off it for a few days. I have my ultrasound next week, really looking forward to seeing a little heartbeat. Being pregnant doesn't feel real yet, maybe because it took so long the first time to fall pregnant with my daughter. I've been incredibly lucky this cycle. How are you feeling?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

GM9  (22-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Muchulu1, @Heyside, @julianicholson @ @kmvw thanks so much ladies. So lovely of you all to give your best wishes xxx
    I'm doing ok now. Had another big cry when I got home from work and saw DH.
    I seriously don't know how people do so many cycles without ever getting a BFP. I have one client who did 10 stim cycles along with some FET and never got her BFP. Didn't realise how strong she was until today.
    I allowed myself one day of being miserable but now as of tomorrow I'm looking towards next month and my focus will be on that.
    Thanks again ladies xx
    @Heyside sorry to hear your a bit grumpy. I hope you're feeling better. It is a lot of progesterone you're on. I felt bad enough on my 1 tube of crinone a day. I hope you start to feel some symptoms soon. When is your BT?
    @julianicholson good luck on Monday. Keep us posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I'm so sorry to hear that AF showed up today. I hope you're ok. It's never nice, even if you're expecting it. I absolutely agree, those women who do so many cycles are like super heroes to me. I haven't had that many and each cycle that hasn't worked has been crushing. With my limited experience I have found that once I have time to be sad and then start to prepare a plan for the next cycle my brain becomes focussed on the goal ahead. It's amazing what a little hope can do for the soul.
    @Heyside you're on a large amount of progesterone aren't you? I'm sorry it's making you feel grumpy. Be kind to yourself, your body is coping with lots and it's hard to be pleasant all the time. Share some grumpy with us...that's what we're here for xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I rang to put myself on the waiting list to see Wazza for a second opinion. I didn't want an appointment until September, but I thought I'd better ring now because it seems he's busy. Well, that's an understatement because the next available appointment is June 2017!
    @Heyside, I asked my FS about melatonin and he wasn't really up for it. I would just get it myself but I read it can affect your cycle? So I was a little unsure as I don't want to make things worse. I lost a load of hair after my WLS, and it didn't get much better for ages because of my diet. It's not too bad now, but I have loads of baby hair wisps and curls that will not grow any longer.
    @hopefull29 sorry to hear that AF is here...
    @GM9 congrats!
    @lotsathoughts sorry to hear that... I do hope so, I think I am rattling with all the pills I take!
    @kmvw congrats!

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skeeter For This Useful Post:

GM9  (22-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (22-06-2016)