+ Reply to Thread
Page 108 of 114 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1133
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @GM9 - Huge congratulations hun so happy for you, numbers siund great. Really hoping this is your sticky take home bub xxxxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

GM9  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, fingers crossed! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @GM9 after the day I've had at school its wonderful to read your wonderful results! Congrats

I feel so behind....
    @skeeter sounds like you're doing what you can with the supplements. Hopefully they all kick in and help your eggs. I'm feeling a bit worried about my eggs, at my meeting the FS told me all the comments the scientists said about how bad my eggs were. Felt like crying but I know he wasn't meaning to upset me.
    @hopefull29 I hope you do get a nice surprise. I too lose hair but my hormones are so crazy with PCOS and endo. A bit like you Heyside my body also needs help with the cycles with ovulating.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

GM9  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    @Heyside sounds horrible. I'm trying to grow out my bangs too so hopefully it doesn't keep falling out!!

I think I'm out for this cycle ladies. Still getting negative tests and I'm very much feeling like my period is coming on. I'm due tomorrow so time will tell I guess. I'm glad I've been testing though. Given me time to come to terms with it.
    So looking onto the next month. Can anyone explain how a non medicated FET works? Do I need a month off or can I do it straight away?
    Of course I am hoping I'm all wrong and I get a nice surprise on Thursday.
    @hopefull29 I have my fingers crossed for you for the BFP. I do non-medicated FET, the way mine works is, I start having BT from day 10 in order to pinpoint ovulation day this can start off as every 2 days and then go to daily depending on your levels. Once you have ovulated the transfer will be around 5 days later. You have the transfer and then just hope it all sticks... All the best with everything.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (20-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (20-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 OMG! CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy for you Hun. I bet you're over the moon. So exciting!! Wishing you a very smooth and uneventful pregnancy xxx 🎉🍾💃
    @Heyside thanks Hun. How are you feeling with everything now?
    @lotsathoughts I hope you're ok after you egg comment Hun. Never nice to hear xx
    Did you lose heaps of hair? How long did it take to stop falling out? Mines still falling out today..... At lunch time today I had to run one of those sticky things over my cardi to get it all. Used like 6 sheets. 🙄😂
    @julianicholson thanks Hun. Must say a FET like that sounds much much more pleasant than a full stim cycle! I'm hoping I can do one straight up if it's a bfn on Thursday.

DH keeps getting grumpy with me because I'm convinced this cycle has failed and I'm already planning the next cycle. I'm still hopeful that it's a success but I just feel like I need to be prepared for the outcome either way. He doesn't quite get it, he is so positive and doesn't want to even think about a bfn until we know for sure. It's crazy how different we all cope with this. I'd much prefer to be prepared and then if it is a BFP I'll be over the moon. Our initial counselling appointment discussed this but it seemed so irrelevant at the time. I keep trying to explain to him it's just how I'm coping with it but he just doesn't quite get it. So glad I have you all to vent to. xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 my hair loss is just part of my regular crazy hormones. I would often avoid washing my hair for a couple of days as I'd lose heaps after washing it. DH is pretty good considering he finds my hair alllll over the place. Our poor vacuum.
    I think my hair is in a regrowth stage as I have lots of short fuzzy bits so not losing as much at the moment.

I'm the same as you and my DH sounds like yours...trying to stay positive. I think for him it's almost like he's giving up if he believes a round has fails but for me it's a protective mechanism. I also am a planner and would rather prepare for a loss and plan for the future. Whenever you get the news is when you can properly process it...everything that comes before it is just ideas to keep your mind busy. It must be different for them to cope whilst being one step removed from the situation tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsthoughts thank Hun. So glad to know you and I are alike in our thinking. Makes me feel more normal.
    Yes DH keeps telling me "I've given up" so I think that's the way he feels too. Must be a man thing. Lol.
    I'm sure I'm much more sensitive at the moment too. DH doesn't really know what he can or can't say. 😂 bloody hormones!
    I'm going to try not wash my hair all week. I washed it yesterday and that when I noticed the most. I think dry shampoo will be my best friend this week. My vacuum is also working overtime between me and the dogs I could fill a bag daily I think.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 Congratulations!!!!! You must be over the moon! Enjoy!!! Wishing you a smooth pregnancy xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@hopefull29 'plan for the worst, hope for the best'. That's been my motto for the last few months. I think it has actually served me really well. More time cycling & less time waiting! My planning has got me quite a few back to back cycles that wouldn't have been possible had I waited till BT day. I try to book a CD1 appt. with my FS well in advance so we can decide on a protocol & start the next day. I figure I can always cancel if I don't need it or I want a break. It's just nice to have options. I totally understand you wanting to have a plan B. Everyone has different coping strategies. It doesn't mean you're any less committed to the current cycle. I always like to have a plan B 🙊.

AFM- transfer tomorrow!! 😬😬😬

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (21-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (21-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @lotsathoughts, hopefull29, @Muchulu1. I'm still pinching myself. But of course we all know anything can happen between now & next year. Trying to think positive thoughts for a successful pregnancy.
    @kmvw, how are you? Things still going according to plan? So excited to have someone in the same boat at the same time. Fingers crossed for us both! <happy dance>

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (21-06-2016),julianicholson  (21-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (21-06-2016)