+ Reply to Thread
Page 105 of 114 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1133
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Heyside I'll def keep you updated. I did another poas this morning and it was negative. Not going to do one tomorrow. I've got a family thing on so wanna stay positive for that. I'll do another one Monday and Tuesday I'll do a FRER.
    AF would be due Tuesday- that's 14 days post egg collection. Unmedicated I always got AF 14 days after ovulation.
    I actually didn't hear it from my FS, a friend who was also seeing her found out after she got pregnant through her (1 go of clomid and bam identical twins!). My FS is hiding it very very well. I wouldn't have had any idea and I only saw her a week ago. Lol. I can normally pick a pregnant lady before they even know they're pregnant lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyside View Post
    @hopefull29 - Good luck for Thursday hun, keep us updated if you POAS. When would af be due? That must be a difficult one finding out your fs is pregnant after what you are going through that must have been hard for her to broach with her fertility patients, not something she could hide though!
    @skeeter - Gosh hun was your fs that upfront did he give you any specific reasons or have you maybe just come to the end of the line with him and need a second opinion? Hopefully you can prove him wrong in this July cycle.
    @GM9 - wow those lines look beautiful hun hopefully they get stronger and you get confirmation soon enough, exciting!!
    He was very lovely about it, and apologetic. His reasoning is my low AMH levels, and that I have had 3 stim cycles with no luck, and the last stim cycle I had no usable embryos. He really seemed quite sad for me, and is willing to keep trying as long as I want to. But I feel like he's run out of ideas, as there wasn't any new meds or doses. I am considering a second opinion from Waz if the next cycle doesn't work, but it depends on money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @skeeter sorry that sounds like horrible news to hear. You poor thing. I would definitely try waz, everyone here raves about him. Do what's right for you Hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 the darker lines looks promising, have fun camping!

@hopefull29 I totally understand how you feel about know FS got pregnant, I am sure during this TTC journey we all seen 100 of friends, families get pregnant effortlessly and wondering when is our turn. I am glad to hear your FS is taking care of your feelings and trying to hide it thou. Still got 4 months til Oct, I am positive she will get you pregnant before she leaves but I am sure you are in good hands if that doesn’t happen before then. Finger cross AF don’t show up Tuesday and you get a happy surprise!

As for me – 1dp5dt, I felt really weird that an emby inside me and trying to google “will it fall out?” is just too silly. Especially I’ve experience natural conception with DS I never appreciate as much the whole thing can be so complicated and involve so many factors. Another Acupuncture appointment on Tuesday which my Chinese Dr suggested to do 3 days after transfer can help with implantation.

Quick question girls, is it normal to be feeling bloated? (I am on crinone and had that feeling since I started stim) I mean usually I can eat whole bowl worth of food now I can only eat half and already feel very full, same as water I usually can drink 8-10 glasses each day now I can only few sip everytime.

I don’t plan on doing POAS or calculating when should AF be my approach is to download as much movies and comedy as I can and try not to think about anything until the BT day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Enjoy your family day today good luck for this weeks tests. Hopefully you get your bfp before your fs has to formally tell you x
    @skeeter - Can I ask what your amh is hun? I wouldn't rule out pregnancy just for that reason. Warren would definitely throw everything at you and see what he could do, there is a big waiting list though so get on it asap or ask to see Charlotte who works closely alongside him. When you say you had no usable embies do you mean no blasts or no pgd normals?? Sounds like a second opinion of some sort is needed with a change of protocol. The money is difficult though we find ourselves coming to the end of the line soon too 😳.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @obesebaby - It is really hard in ivf thinking what should be happening at every stage and all the factors involved. Its definately normal to feel the bloat after stimulation your ovaries will still be carrying around excess water, I look 5 months pregnant at my worst (cruel side effect). Try to keep up the fluids if possible though as thats what will unfortunately resolve it or maybe a sustagen shake. Sounds like a plan lots of comedy they day that can help we try that every time on transfer day but always tend to pick a bad movie that just isn't funny - typical haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    @GM9 when was your earliest positive?
    It's sort of difficult to tell when my earliest positive was, I was having HCG boosters. Had one on day 4 & day 8 post EPU. I was testing to watch the line fade & see if it got darker again. After the shot on day 8, my lines seemed darker than the tests I did after the first shot. I'll test again tomorrow morning and see. I might get a rude shock!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @skeeter, so sorry to hear that news for your FS! Fingers crossed for July!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    @surfergirlgc congrats! 18 eggs=amazing effort you egg making machine. Hope you're feeling ok!

@GM9 I'm sure most of the time people don't mean to say things how they come up. But still very frustrating and upsetting when you're on the receiving end if these comments.
    I hope your heart continues to stay settled. You don't need extra stress with all this. x
    @lileitak getting close now. Exciting. Hope it falls on a weekend for you. Would be very convenient.
    @lotsathoughts straight back into it. Good luck with this cycle! Hoping it's a success. xx
    @Juliancholson this is horrible news. So sorry. xx I hope you're coping ok. Big hugs.
    @obesebaby my clinic rang me the day after EPU with fertilisation results and instructions for embryo transfer. Then they only planned on calling me if there were any changes. I was free to call them whenever though.

Update on me. I'm feeling tons better today. Amazing what a good nights sleep can do. I got impatient today and poas. 7dp3dt bfn but I assumed as much. Still very early days. Although given some of my "symptoms" have disappeared (bloating, sore boobs) still getting occasional cramps and achy back I'm starting to think it might not have implanted. I need to be a bit more patient. Hopefully these symptoms come back and I end up with a BFP! I'll probably do another test on Sunday.
    Does crinone stop AF? Or will I still get it 14 days after EPU?
    Hi @hopefull29 there is still hope. In relation to crinone and AF- are you also on progynova or any other oestrogen booster medication? With my only FT I was on both Oestrogen and Progesterone boosters and the day of my BFN blood test they told me to stop using/taking them and that my period would start basically straight away, which it did. So I think it depends on what meds over all you are on and remember each of us responds differently. Fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 Thanks

@hopefull29 Thanks... I will see how things go.

@Heyside My AMH was 9.6. My FS thought that wasn't bad for my age - 36 at the time, but not particularly good either. I know that plenty of people have had lower levels.

First cycle had 2 embryo's transferred out of 3 eggs, 1 good fresh, 1 good frozen but defrosted only okay, both BFN.

Second cycle had 4 embryos out of 11 eggs, 2 good fresh, 2 good frozen but 1 defrosted badly - only transferred with the good one at my request, both transfers chem pregnancies.

Third cycle 1 embryo out of 6 eggs frozen, no fresh due to high progesterone. This embryo disintegrated into pieces when defrosted, no transfers from this cycle. Out of the 5 other eggs 2 grew abnormally and the rest just stopped growing.

My eggs don't seem to like freezing, and also seem to struggle after day 2-3 (but I think that's normal?). I'll be 38 at the end of the year. I have mild endometriosis, but nothing that indicated I would have this much trouble TTC...