+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1133
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May-June 2016

@julianicholson, so sorry to hear your news. That must be devastating for you. Sending you virtual hugs. x
    @hopefull29, I'm fine thanks. My mum made the comment a long time ago!! BT is Monday...2 more sleeps! I hope you get some good news in a few days!! When your BT?
    @obesebaby, I was told the scientist would let me know the day for transfer when she called me the day following EPU, but when she called, she didn't offer me the information until I asked. As it turned out, I got the impression the time & date had already been decided on. But I'm sort of in the same boat, it felt like I wouldn't have known if I didn't ask. Same as for the USS 2 days before, they made the appointment for me but didn't tell me! It just so happens that I was lucky enough to have it fit around my shifts. I was a little annoyed that they did it without talking to me about it. Too bad if I couldn't make it!t
    Last edited by GM9; 18-06-2016 at 10:11.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @hopefull29 I'm not sure about the crinone. I've only ever had the pessaries & Pregnyl. Neither have stopped AF.
    Don't lose hope for a BFP just yet. It is still early days. We're you POAS with a internet cheapie or FRER? I've never found the Internet cheapies very sensitive so very unlikely a BFP would show at this early stage. Lots of love xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Girls just update on my transfer this morning. I called nurse at 8am asking the status and growth of embies and if everything is still on schedule for 11.30am transfer, the nurse said scientist will call me back for update but after an hour wait still no phone call from scientist instead the nurse called again.

She apologised as scientists too busy but she confirm there is something to transfer and asked me to turn up on time and will tell me the embies status when arrived.

Out of the 4 embies turn out the leading one (was grade 1 seven cells 2 days ago) now became a perfect 5 days hatching blast. ( so glad we waited ) The other two are early day 4 looking and we lost 4th one due to abnormal chromosome that they picked up.

Transfer itself was easy and painless, in and out within 20 mins. The dr was even early and got us in before schedule time.

Now the nurse said give me a call tomorrow or Monday regarding the growth of the other two embies and whether will make to freeze and instruction of next BT. Feel abit insecure that may not be anything for freeze but also will stay positive this hatching blast will stick. Wish me luck guys !!
    Last edited by obesebaby; 18-06-2016 at 14:55.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to obesebaby For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @SurferGalGC - It sounds like you're recovering well from the epu hun thats great news. Great that your DH's procedure wasn't too bad either.
    @hopefull29 - Big hugs on your bfn hun but as you said it could definitely still be too early. When I was pregnant with DD I was constantly worried symptoms would ease off plus in this tww our hormones are all over the place anyway. If you do test again I hope you get that illusive bfp hun. In all but one of the cycles I have done progesterone has kept my af away and it hasn't arrived until I have stopped taking it especially in the last few cycles with be on very high doses of progesterone.
    @obesebaby - Huge congratulations on being PUPO hun what a relief to have made the decision to wait and to have had such a good outcome with a hatching blast. Hope you get good news with more embies to freeze. Good luck hun x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @GM9. All the best for your BT Monday! Exciting. Will you poas beforehand? My BT is Thursday.
    @Muchulu1 I was just using Internet cheapies. So that's why I'm not too worried yet. I'll use a FRER on Tuesday I think. Fingers crossed. My gut feeling keeps changing about it. Sometimes I'm like nope it didn't work but then other times I'm definitely thinking it's worked. Going to be a long week until BT day!
    @obesebaby congrats on being PUPO! Exciting. So glad you got a hatching blast. Fingers crossed the others catch up and make it to freezing!
    @Heyside thanks Hun. I'm only on 1 8% crinone per day so who knows if it'll delay AF or not.

I just found out my FS is pregnant herself today. Pretty shattered I'll have to find a new FS/obs- she's due in October. Hopefully she gets me pregnant before she goes on Mat leave!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (18-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,

I don't even know where I was up to last, this thread moves so fast! I tried the button that takes you to the last unread post, but it only took me to 2 days ago, which is when I was last on the forum, but not in here. Ah well... hope everyone is doing okay.

I saw my FS this week to discuss my disaster cycle and plan a new effort - I didn't expect him to tell me he doesn't think I will get pregnant... So I am a bit sad. I am going for an end of July cycle, and we will see what happens after that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @obesebaby, that's great news!! PUPO and some waiting to freeze. Welcome to the crazy club!
    @hopefull29, I haven't stopped POAS (except this morning and tomorrow as I am away camping!) but they look on so far. I shall post my latest pics...

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1466244853.920639.jpg

However, still not going to get too excited until I hear numbers on Monday!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @skeeter that's so upsetting. Fingers crossed for the July cycle!! xxx try stay positive.
    @GM9 they are looking amazing!! Def much darker 10dp compared to 8dp how exciting!! Congrats Hun.
    Enjoy camping!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GM9 when was your earliest positive?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @hopefull29 - Good luck for Thursday hun, keep us updated if you POAS. When would af be due? That must be a difficult one finding out your fs is pregnant after what you are going through that must have been hard for her to broach with her fertility patients, not something she could hide though!
    @skeeter - Gosh hun was your fs that upfront did he give you any specific reasons or have you maybe just come to the end of the line with him and need a second opinion? Hopefully you can prove him wrong in this July cycle.
    @GM9 - wow those lines look beautiful hun hopefully they get stronger and you get confirmation soon enough, exciting!!