+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 114 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1133
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by obesebaby View Post
    hey girls haven't have time to catch up all msg yet but wanted to ask a quick Question as I just called my clinic and asked what is transfer time book in tomorrow ( as I need to give heads up for my mom to babysit DS also book appointment for Acupuncture ) but doesn't sound like they intended to call me unless I called them.

I know they don't check the embies today and will not even sure if there is good one left over for transfer tomorrow but I mean I need to organised things in advance for other people in case if I needed to go right.

so just wondering what is your clinic normal procedure? does the scientist check embies first thing tomorrow morning ( day 5) and if have viable transfer then call me expect me to turn up immediately?
    @obesebaby I usually get a call the day before ET to tell me arrival time & what FS will be doing the transfer. Embryologist always calls early on ET day ~7.30am to confirm state of embryo.
    Over the months I've figured out that our clinic does EPU's from 8.30am immediately followed by ET's. On any given day it's pretty much a sure thing transfer will happen sometime between 9am-12noon. Even though they give a time I usually end up waiting around for a while so essentially have to keep morning free anyway. I wouldn't read too much into it. Their scheduling includes so many variables its rarely accurate. Perhaps your clinic don't like to give an exact time when they know it will likely change?
    I find having to constantly be 'on call' a really stressful aspect of IVF. We have our own business & writing the roster is a nightmare! I totally understand how frustrating it must be trying to organise child care. I would just cover yourself for the whole morning & treat yourself to some 'me time' if you finish early. GL tomorrow xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @julianicholson I'm really sorry to hear this, I hope you find some answers

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (19-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson I'm really sorry to hear this, I hope you find some answers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @surfergirlgc congrats! 18 eggs=amazing effort you egg making machine. Hope you're feeling ok!

@GM9 I'm sure most of the time people don't mean to say things how they come up. But still very frustrating and upsetting when you're on the receiving end if these comments.
    I hope your heart continues to stay settled. You don't need extra stress with all this. x
    @lileitak getting close now. Exciting. Hope it falls on a weekend for you. Would be very convenient.
    @lotsathoughts straight back into it. Good luck with this cycle! Hoping it's a success. xx
    @Juliancholson this is horrible news. So sorry. xx I hope you're coping ok. Big hugs.
    @obesebaby my clinic rang me the day after EPU with fertilisation results and instructions for embryo transfer. Then they only planned on calling me if there were any changes. I was free to call them whenever though.

Update on me. I'm feeling tons better today. Amazing what a good nights sleep can do. I got impatient today and poas. 7dp3dt bfn but I assumed as much. Still very early days. Although given some of my "symptoms" have disappeared (bloating, sore boobs) still getting occasional cramps and achy back I'm starting to think it might not have implanted. I need to be a bit more patient. Hopefully these symptoms come back and I end up with a BFP! I'll probably do another test on Sunday.
    Does crinone stop AF? Or will I still get it 14 days after EPU?

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

GM9  (18-06-2016),ilex  (19-06-2016),julianicholson  (17-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @surfergirlgc congrats! 18 eggs=amazing effort you egg making machine. Hope you're feeling ok!

@GM9 I'm sure most of the time people don't mean to say things how they come up. But still very frustrating and upsetting when you're on the receiving end if these comments.
    I hope your heart continues to stay settled. You don't need extra stress with all this. x
    @lileitak getting close now. Exciting. Hope it falls on a weekend for you. Would be very convenient.
    @lotsathoughts straight back into it. Good luck with this cycle! Hoping it's a success. xx
    @Juliancholson this is horrible news. So sorry. xx I hope you're coping ok. Big hugs.
    @obesebaby my clinic rang me the day after EPU with fertilisation results and instructions for embryo transfer. Then they only planned on calling me if there were any changes. I was free to call them whenever though.

Update on me. I'm feeling tons better today. Amazing what a good nights sleep can do. I got impatient today and poas. 7dp3dt bfn but I assumed as much. Still very early days. Although given some of my "symptoms" have disappeared (bloating, sore boobs) still getting occasional cramps and achy back I'm starting to think it might not have implanted. I need to be a bit more patient. Hopefully these symptoms come back and I end up with a BFP! I'll probably do another test on Sunday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson I am so sorry to hear that, sending you heaps of hugs. Don’t lose hope it will happen just a matter of when. Stay positive!

@SurferGalGC Congrats on the 18 eggs! I am so jealous! Hope they fertilized nicely overnight!! Rest well J

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to obesebaby For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (17-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hopefull29 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson I am so sorry to hear that, sending you heaps of hugs. Don’t lose hope it will happen just a matter of when. Stay positive!

@SurferGalGC Congrats on the 18 eggs! I am so jealous! Hope they fertilized nicely overnight!! Rest well J

14. The Following User Says Thank You to obesebaby For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for the million posts.... My app went cray cray 🙄