+ Reply to Thread
Page 102 of 114 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1133
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes lots happening. Sorry just a quick message from me.

Just picking up my drugs for the next cycle. Going on the pill then doing another stim cycle. My FS doesn't have much faith in the embryo they froze and was surprised they froze it.
    I actually feel the same too. Going to do a stim cycle and if no eggs survive we'll transfer the frozen embryo. Also doing an IVF cycle rather than ICSI as the sperm looked good and my eggs were very sensitive.
    Also using menopur instead of puregon to improve my estrogen.

So in about three weeks it all begins again.
    Oops the chemist just called my name! X

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Muchulu1  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC well done for getting through EPU!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Team

looks like I am out this cycle, unfortunately my BFP is rapidly turning into a BFN after BT results today. Back to the drawing board for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    Hi Team

looks like I am out this cycle, unfortunately my BFP is rapidly turning into a BFN after BT results today. Back to the drawing board for me.
    Oh no!!! I'm so sorry to read this. Are you ok? xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh no @julianicholson how heart breaking to read, big hugs hun xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your all of your kind words! It's such a nice reward to get to lay up in my cost bed and read through them!!

My tummy doesn't even hurt from the epu itself.. I just feel like I've done a million sit-ups because I was so tense on the drive up and through the procedure!

Dh said the procedure was a lot better than he expected and he has been the sweetest little nurse for me 😊
    @Juliannicholson I'm really sorry to hear that! I know it must be really difficult news to hear, just make sure you take some time to process it properly. You are a strong woman, we all are, keep your chin up beautiful x

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (17-06-2016),julianicholson  (17-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all of your support. Obviously I am devastated but now I just need to find out if there is anything else I could or should be doing. Waiting for a call from fs to see if I should be getting anymore tests etc xx

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

Heyside  (17-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (17-06-2016),Muchulu1  (17-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @julianicholson I am so sorry to hear this. How devastating. Sending you big hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls haven't have time to catch up all msg yet but wanted to ask a quick Question as I just called my clinic and asked what is transfer time book in tomorrow ( as I need to give heads up for my mom to babysit DS also book appointment for Acupuncture ) but doesn't sound like they intended to call me unless I called them.

I know they don't check the embies today and will not even sure if there is good one left over for transfer tomorrow but I mean I need to organised things in advance for other people in case if I needed to go right.

so just wondering what is your clinic normal procedure? does the scientist check embies first thing tomorrow morning ( day 5) and if have viable transfer then call me expect me to turn up immediately?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by obesebaby View Post
    hey girls haven't have time to catch up all msg yet but wanted to ask a quick Question as I just called my clinic and asked what is transfer time book in tomorrow ( as I need to give heads up for my mom to babysit DS also book appointment for Acupuncture ) but doesn't sound like they intended to call me unless I called them.

I know they don't check the embies today and will not even sure if there is good one left over for transfer tomorrow but I mean I need to organised things in advance for other people in case if I needed to go right.

so just wondering what is your clinic normal procedure? does the scientist check embies first thing tomorrow morning ( day 5) and if have viable transfer then call me expect me to turn up immediately?
    That all sounds a bit strange. As soon as my ovulation has been determined via blood test my transfer is booked in straight away- usually 5 days before transfer for 5 day transfer. Depending on appointment time they defrost the day before or the morning of. The only time I got a call from an embryologist was when it didn't thaw so it was cancelled. Sorry to hear you haven't been getting much communication, it makes it tricky.