+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 114 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1133
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @obesebaby - You are right hun I am happy to have three snd hoping we get a good result from the testing.
    If your clinic rate grade 1 as the best hun that is amazing, my clinic rate grade 5 as the best and I was told it was very rare to see some that are labelled grade 5 so hopefully this embie of yours has a good chance of becoming a blast.
    @hopefull29 - oh my goodness sont you just hate those conversations with people who have no idea big hugs hun, enjoy the sleep in x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (16-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SuferGalGC how many follicles do you have? And around what size? I think I always feel more pain compare to other, despite I wasn’t scared or afraid or anything. The cramping did last for few hours but as soon as I can take second dose of pain killer I am fine again. My advice is bring some plastic bag in car incase you felt vomiting and just take your time and rest also have the second day off as well if you can afford it. Keep us posted and sleep early tonight xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hopefull29 View Post
    @Muchulu1 & @Heyside I think after venting and having yet another meltdown to my mum tonight I'm feeling a bit better. Had a stressful morning catching up with a friend who has no idea about IVF but did know we were TTC who told me I'd better hurry up as were not getting any younger. 😡🔫
    So I'm going to see how I'm feeling tomorrow about changing the crinone. I've got a late start so planning on a sleep in and taking it easy in the morning.
    @hopefull29 Oh god!! Those kind of conversations totally suck!! I'm so sorry you had to hear that. You really don't need that right now.
    Sounds like your mum is supportive?
    Meltdowns are VERY common in our house. You are not alone!!
    Enjoy your sleep in. I've got to be up at 4am for breakfast service. Arrgh the joys of chef life! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by obesebaby View Post
    @SuferGalGC how many follicles do you have? And around what size? I think I always feel more pain compare to other, despite I wasn’t scared or afraid or anything. The cramping did last for few hours but as soon as I can take second dose of pain killer I am fine again. My advice is bring some plastic bag in car incase you felt vomiting and just take your time and rest also have the second day off as well if you can afford it. Keep us posted and sleep early tonight xoxo
    I don't even want to say how many follies because it's actually ridiculous! I asked if I was at risk of overstimming/ohss at my first scan and the lady said no. I forgot to ask at the second scan but I'm really hoping she was right.

I think panadeine forte will be my friend for these next couple of days haha! Wish we could have afforded the general right about now, eek!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Muchulu1 my mum is great, she's so supportive. My friend that said this has no filter and I should have really expected a stupid comment. I'd been putting off catching up for so long if run out of excuses. She also had no issues falling pregnant so she really has no idea.
    4am start at work must suck!! Hope it means an early finish!

Good luck today @SurferGalGC hope they get some amazing quality out of those follies. Sounds like you must have a lot to choose from!

Thanks
    Reviews
    18 eggs!

Holy crap epu under local is such an overwhelming experience but I survived!!!!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SurferGalGC For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (17-06-2016),Muchulu1  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yahhh!!! Fantastic news @SurferGalGC so happy for you. Good on you for surviving redt up now xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Heyside For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for EPU today @SurferGalGC! Hope you recover well.

People can be so insensitive with their comments, my mother said something similar about me getting married, she didn't quite choose the correct words (so I knew what she meant) but it sent me into a fit! She knew I wasn't happy!!
    @obesebaby, grade 1 emby is amazing! I had a grade 1 transferred on day 4. Trust your FS! You've got this.

AFM, my heart was playing up again this week, spoke to the FS via the nurse who seems to think I may need a referral to a Cardiologist! Eeek! Things seems to have settled for now but will continue to monitor it. I have also been continuing to POAS!! Line seems to be getting darker but won't count my chickens (so to speak) until I get my results on Monday!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GM9 For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (17-06-2016),lotsathoughts  (17-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SurferGalGC - You are strong! Remember the pain is only for a short while, and the reward at the end will be worth it. And ask them to be generous with the drugs. I'm pretty sure I got Endone after my egg retrieval which was strong.

@obesebaby - Huge hugs hun! It's hard putting your trust in others. Hoping your little embies grow grow grow!

@hopefull29 - Don't you HATE people like that? I think most of the time it's just small talk - but people who've never had issues have no flipping idea.

@MAQ247 - Sounds like you are responding really well! Fingers crossed for lots of good eggs!

@GM9 - Have you had your BT yet?

This thread is moving at the speed of light, I'm struggling to keep up!

AFM - first BT to check for O is Wednesday morning which will be CD12, and likely again Friday. Tho I can't recall when I O it's been so long since I've had to track my cycle. (The good ole days!) Given the dates, I'm assuming we'll transfer somewhere around CD22 which is early July. If I'm lucky on weekend so I don't have to miss work.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilex For This Useful Post:

hopefull29  (17-06-2016),SurferGalGC  (17-06-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SurferGalGC awesome EPU result! How did your DH go? Hope you get some good fertilization over night. Rest up!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Muchulu1 For This Useful Post:

SurferGalGC  (17-06-2016)