+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 114 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks jellyblush hopefully your follies get their act together and start to develop for you. I have my first blood test tomorrow and don't go for a scan until next Monday as they only do the 1 scan at the clinic I am going through and rely on the blood tests 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @MAQ247 and welcome to our group. What a long and intense journey you have been on. I think it makes us stronger but sometimes I do find myself thinking, why can't it be as easy for us as it seems to be for others. I look forward to sharing in your journey and celebrating our BFPs all around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @MissyK I am glad your FS has offered to do a blood test this should at least give you some answers during the longest wait of your life. I have my fingers crossed for you and all is going as it should be.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all thought I might jump on board this thread. My husband and I are started our first cycle of IVF today. Looking forward to sharing and chatting about the experience with you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MissyK how did you go with your tests today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    More newbies yay! Welcome

Sorry I've been a little MIA- started my new job yesterday and been flat sticks. I'm exhausted actually, and I haven't even really started the hormones yet- just the pill. I do remember why I hated taking the pill though. I've got another week until I start the syneral spray. Hopefully I've settled in at work a bit more before then. Starting to think starting a new job at the same time doing my first IVF round might have been a bit ambitious. Time will tell I guess!
    @MAQ247 you sound like a super strong woman, I have my fingers crossed for you!
    @Jellyblush I hope you get some follies growing. How was your first round of IVF?
    @MissyK when do you get your blood results back? At least they've sent you for an early blood test!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MAQ247 thank you for sharing your journey. It sounds long and tough, but it's lovely to hear about the light of your life in there, your three year old son. So sorry your baby girls didn't have a heartbeat. How awful. All the best for braving this journey again. Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jellyblush I would hate to get that call, hope you're ok. By the sounds of it some others were late in delevoping follicles, I hope there's some hope in that for you xx
    @littlerayofsunshine87 welcome, wishing you a smooth IVF journey ahead. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlerayofsunshine87 View Post
    Hi all thought I might jump on board this thread. My husband and I are started our first cycle of IVF today. Looking forward to sharing and chatting about the experience with you all xx
    Good luck! We're all here if you need us! Guessing from your name you are pretty young, can be hard to find people that 'get' this whole process!

AFM: I POAS again today using frer and am still getting a second line. It's still quite faint but showed up in 3 minutes! I'm still getting lots of cramps and PMS style symptoms which isn't pleasant. Trying not to get my hopes up too much before my BT on Monday

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsh1984 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you xx Lol I'm 28. My FS says to me often that I am young. Which is great I don't mind the compliment but it hasn't helped me so far get pregnant lol.

People are fairly clueless about the whole process. I'm lucky though my sister needed IVF, 14 years ago but she gets it.

I'm curious to know, I am on Menepur 225iu is this a large dose? Prior to starting IVF I did ovulation induction with Gonal-f and was on 125iu of that.

😊