+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I'm the opposite. Barely an a cup. I'm an A cup now with breast feeding.
    I hate it and I'm embarrassed about it.
    Called tac in high school (as in flat as a tack). High schoolers were cruel. Have only just got confident wearing a bikini but it must be padded.
    No maternity bras at all in my size.
    I get comments from colleagues asking me how I'm breast feeding and my mil was concerned I was starving my babies- yes really.

Push up bras don't work as there is nothing to push up.
    Low cut tops are a no go as there is zero cleavage.
    Strapless tops just fall straight off.

I kept hoping I was just a late developer but there was no development at all. Pregnancy and breast feeding didn't even give my hubby a handful.

He wishes he could motorboat me or at least have something to play with.

I do feel less womanly.

I'm praying my daughters have boobs but genetics is not on their side.

You can hide the fact you have a small pe.nis but there is no hiding a lack of boobs.

Eta:when my milk first came in both times I went to a B cup. Lasted about 6 weeks until my supply regulated .I loved it. I could fill out my nursing tops which all have massive busts as they assume that you will have one. Dh even took a photo of my little cleavage and couldn't stop playing with them too- that's how I know he wishes for more- he hasn't out and out told me.
    Aww. I do understand wishing for a bit more. Want a couple of cup sizes?? 😂

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Adoralicious For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am 5'1'' and in the big jug club with my 10GGs. Being short, narrow shouldered and big busted is awful - I feel like I am all boobs!

I was very athletic in high school and as I developed and developed some more it was something that was physically and emotionally uncomfortable and probably ultimately lead me to bit by bit give up playing sports.

Most annoying is the fact that I am pretty much a tomboy. Always have been. Always will be. I would be been stoked with teeny boobies - I have no desire to wear girly dresses, pretty tops with nice clevage etc. My boobs are totally wasted on me!

I appreciate they have happily BFed my two cherubs, but they could have done that without the need to be GGs lol.

To all the A cuppers out there who wish they had more, sorry for taking your share!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zalimama For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (18-03-2016),Little Miss Sunshine  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I hate wearing anything revealing, feel self conscious when wearing anything too booby and buy clothes and bras that minimize the bust, not accentuate it.

Yep, I do this too. I don't like to make them stand out more by drawing attention to the rack zone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hear 'ya! I was a DD pre-pregnancy, but while I'm BFing I'm somewhere around an E or F. And just for added fun, one side works far better at milk production than the other, so my annoying big boobs are also noticeably lopsided. Due to their lack of underwire, feeding bras are utterly useless with big boobs. I basically look like one of those women in sub-Saharan Africa you see in docos, with their boobs hanging down to their waists. I can't fit into many of my shirts, because the extra girth around my bust means clothes are stretched beyond all recognition. And as for trying to find a pair of togs that fit- ...

I remember back to being a teenager, when I was a C cup- now THAT is the perfect size.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Yep, I do this too. I don't like to make them stand out more by drawing attention to the rack zone.
    I feel gross when men look at my chest. that's the main reason. that, and I don't feel a large bust is especially a good look. I prefer the ******lined model/fashion look of a b cup 😂

grass is always greener I suppose!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a D-dd but my problems not size its how they sit. They're like orangatang ta-tas. The stick out to the sides Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm 29w and have gone from a 10A to a 12C and I was feeling so sexy. But the rapid growth has given me stretchs marks as of this morning and got me down. Feel free to share some around once I'm done bf ladies to fill the empty sacks I'll have. I absolutely want fakies one day but this full C is perfect and I wouldn't go any bigger. I feel for those of you who are in constant discomfort.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Amen. I'm a 12F and I hate it. 12H when breastfeeding. I can't buy a decent bra under $70-$80, if I can find one that fits at all (thank god for Cake lingerie). Clothes that fit everywhere else, won't fit your rack in. Any top that isn't a turtleneck means I've got too much cleavage.

Always so jealous of women with nice little boobs they can pop out to breastfeed in public, instead of having a surface area the size of Texas to cover.

I'd love a rack half the size, you can always just spruce them up with party boobs or a push-up bra.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Clementine Grace View Post
    Amen. I'm a 12F and I hate it. 12H when breastfeeding. I can't buy a decent bra under $70-$80, if I can find one that fits at all (thank god for Cake lingerie). Clothes that fit everywhere else, won't fit your rack in. Any top that isn't a turtleneck means I've got too much cleavage.

Always so jealous of women with nice little boobs they can pop out to breastfeed in public, instead of having a surface area the size of Texas to cover.

I hear you! I'm a 12F and breastfeeding at the moment. While DD is small, currently 6 weeks old, breastfeeding is a two handed job. I have had to hold my boob up for her to feed easily. Can't let them go yet and risk causing them damage while she's still relatively inexperienced.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePixie View Post

I hear you! I'm a 12F and breastfeeding at the moment. While DD is small, currently 6 weeks old, breastfeeding is a two handed job. I have had to hold my boob up for her to feed easily. Can't let them go yet and risk causing them damage while she's still relatively inexperienced.
    Have you gotten the hang of lie down feeds? They're the best for big jugs!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Clementine Grace For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (18-03-2016)