+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Perhaps we can all share the boob around and even ourselves up a bit?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (18-03-2016),DaveTTC  (18-03-2016),HeavenBlue  (18-03-2016),Jontu  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with you. I'm a G cup. I so wish I could have small perky small boobs and wear spaghetti strap tops. Maybe one day I'll get a reduction ☺

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh I am so with you I am a J cup breastfeedig, G cup not breastfeeding I would love to go back to about an E. That would be so awesome!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep.. Amen.

Mine were stupidly on purpose.. Was a good old B cup with beautiful little nips.. Got a boob job now I'm a 10F.. 2 pregnancies later.. $10,000 down the drain.. Saggy, weird implant down the bottom of the sag, over stretched scars from boob job, stretch mark city, huge distorted nips.. Fun times.

Don't get a boob job!!! Well do if you want to but not before all of your pregnancies and stay under 400cc! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by XmasDayBub View Post
    Yep.. Amen.

Mine were stupidly on purpose.. Was a good old B cup with beautiful little nips.. Got a boob job now I'm a 10F.. 2 pregnancies later.. $10,000 down the drain.. Saggy, weird implant down the bottom of the sag, over stretched scars from boob job, stretch mark city, huge distorted nips.. Fun times.

Don't get a boob job!!! Well do if you want to but not before all of your pregnancies and stay under 400cc! X
    This is why despite my anguish I have never considered a boob job, it *could* be worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I used to want big boobs back when I was flat as a tack.

over the years they've gotten bigger independent of the rest of my body shape and size. now I'm quite averse to big cans. I hate wearing anything revealing, feel self conscious when wearing anything too booby and buy clothes and bras that minimize the bust, not accentuate it.

they're not even that massive, just a large cup size. I was D/DD during pregnancy, think I must be an E now as the D cup stuff I bought is a bit small.

I'd definitely be unhappy if they got any bigger. I'm lucky I'm tall so I don't look too too heavy overall.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hate trying to find bras in my size. Being slim (30 in uk so maybe that's an 8 here?) it's hard to find big cup sizes to match. Now bf I'm up to an f and having lost loads of weight from going dairy free I feel so out of proportion. And whilst I didn't hate them before babies, now I can see that the pertness is gone and after I've finished bf they will just be saggy. I definitely think when people have boob jobs thinking they will be able to wear lovely clothes and bras to show them off they fail to appreciate that lots of clothes don't fit well with big boobs. Especially if you're also slim.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just miss my little but perfect breasts and nips.. I'm only 25 and I look like a frumpy older lady because never again can I wear cute little tops or even a singlet with jeans or something because I *always* feel inappropriate. And a beach day with the family I couldn't possibly wear a nice bikini *inappropriate* in front of family and kids. It just sucks all the time.. Even in the bedroom.. They might look good in a bra but after 2 pregnancies you wouldn't want that sucker coming off!!!! As much as I wanted them I definitely would feel so much better without them now. It was very silly to go as big as I did.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yeh I'm size 8 usually too (pregnant now) so I look disproportionate and can never find clothes/bras to fit! I look ridiculous lol ahh the 19 year old me was very stupid lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    I am so over my big 'ol cans.

This morning, as I pinned my work blouse shut in two places because my boobs leave peeping gaps in between the button holes, I think "why the hell would anyone want big breasts?". Then I accidentally stabbed my finger with the safety pin.

I envy women with small, perky boobs who can wear nice tops. Women who can wear bikini tops without looking like a cow who needs to be milked.

I have a bit of a hunch back because they weigh my shoulders down. So attractive.

They've been sore and heavy the last few days, probably due to some hormonal phase in my cycle.

I hear so many women wishing they had a larger bust size. I'm here to tell those women that having bigguns is not fun, it's PAIN. Want a boob job? Get a C cup. Step away from the F cup falsies honey, it's not going to end well.

That is all. Feel free to share your thoughts/boob vents
    Yay!!!! I feel your pain, all of it!!! My 32F's give me back pain, nothing fits, have to buy specialty bras and swimwear, and I swear they make me look 2 dress sizes bigger that I actually am!! NO idea why anyone would choose to make their boobs this big???!!!!