+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Vent - having a large bust = totally overrated

I am so over my big 'ol cans.

This morning, as I pinned my work blouse shut in two places because my boobs leave peeping gaps in between the button holes, I think "why the hell would anyone want big breasts?". Then I accidentally stabbed my finger with the safety pin.

I envy women with small, perky boobs who can wear nice tops. Women who can wear bikini tops without looking like a cow who needs to be milked.

I have a bit of a hunch back because they weigh my shoulders down. So attractive.

They've been sore and heavy the last few days, probably due to some hormonal phase in my cycle.

I hear so many women wishing they had a larger bust size. I'm here to tell those women that having bigguns is not fun, it's PAIN. Want a boob job? Get a C cup. Step away from the F cup falsies honey, it's not going to end well.

That is all. Feel free to share your thoughts/boob vents

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (18-03-2016),GlitterFarts  (18-03-2016),JustJaq  (18-03-2016),LaDiDah  (18-03-2016),Mama Mirabelle  (19-03-2016),Meld85  (18-03-2016)

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I've always wished my boobs were bigger. I'm generally an A, have gone up to a D this pregnancy. While I know D isn't huge, they are really annoying me! I feel booby in every top, probably because I'm not used to them! Glad I never got a boob job lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Vent - having a large bust = totally overrated

I'm the opposite. Barely an a cup. I'm an A cup now with breast feeding.
    I hate it and I'm embarrassed about it.
    Called tac in high school (as in flat as a tack). High schoolers were cruel. Have only just got confident wearing a bikini but it must be padded.
    No maternity bras at all in my size.
    I get comments from colleagues asking me how I'm breast feeding and my mil was concerned I was starving my babies- yes really.

Push up bras don't work as there is nothing to push up.
    Low cut tops are a no go as there is zero cleavage.
    Strapless tops just fall straight off.

I kept hoping I was just a late developer but there was no development at all. Pregnancy and breast feeding didn't even give my hubby a handful.

He wishes he could motorboat me or at least have something to play with.

I do feel less womanly.

I'm praying my daughters have boobs but genetics is not on their side.

You can hide the fact you have a small pe.nis but there is no hiding a lack of boobs.

Eta:when my milk first came in both times I went to a B cup. Lasted about 6 weeks until my supply regulated .I loved it. I could fill out my nursing tops which all have massive busts as they assume that you will have one. Dh even took a photo of my little cleavage and couldn't stop playing with them too- that's how I know he wishes for more- he hasn't out and out told me.
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 18-03-2016 at 10:08.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im sorry. Im trying not smile as I read this. Very true, i dont have to live with such issues. Variety is the spice of life. In glad we are not all the same

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm an F cup and breastfeeding- didn't really go up a size when milk came in thank god!

I hate that I can't get nice bras without spending a fortune.
    I hate that I can't exercise without wearing a bra, sports bra, padded top, and sports top- forget exercise in summer!
    I hate the staring and leering.

Most of all I hate the my husband, who calls himself a "boob guy" barely sees them... but notices all the smaller chested women.
    Mine are huge AND perky (bless being 27)...

Would love a breast reduction. Bet he'd notice that. Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Im a B cup and often wish I was bigger but I must say, push up bras can do wonders so thank you to whoever invented them. That aside, ive watched too many of those body modification shows and no way could I go through such a procedure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Whilst I have sympathy for you LMS, it must be hard to feel like that, I'm with Degrassi. I've got big-uns and it really is the pits. I can't wear anything loose fitting without my boobs leaving me with tent look... And now with pregnancy... Don't even get me started. I'm struggling to squeeze them into my f cup maternity bras from last pregnancy. It's a special kind of hell. Nothing looks good on me and I find myself losing self esteem because big boobs and short stature do not make for a good frame to wear nice clothes. I too have the hunch back thing going on and constantly get back pain. Burning back pain. I really do hate it.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have never envied women with large breasts. I have actually felt sincere sympathy for them. I was only an A cup now I am a D, I would be happy to be smaller, but im nearly 60, so I think I wont be changing too much from now. marie

Thanks
    Reviews
    My sister is very well endowed and hates it. I have seen the deep marks in her shoulders at the end of the day from her bra straps. I know she would love to have a reduction but is scared about surgery. I always feel bad for her and the unwanted attention she has received all her life because of her bloody b00bs.

I used to be really jealous 😞 because I am an A cup. Then I went to a DD when my milk came in with DS1. Same happened with DS2 and I'm already a D with this pregnancy. I don't like it.

So I understand what you are saying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agree with everything. Currently an F cup, hoping my boobs will shrink back to pre-pregnancy E or smaller (I hope smaller) once I'm finished breastfeeding. I'd love to be a C cup