+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Langkawi!

Hello,

We plan to take our what will be 11mth old DD to Langkawi in May.

We're seasoned travellers but not with a bub so we're after any advice from parents who have been there specifically.

Namely suggested accommodation that offers good safe babysitting, the car seat situation and general tips!

Many thanks ☀️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I've haven't been to Langkawi with children so I can't give specific advice about car seats etc but DH and I went before we had DD and I remember the whole time saying this would be a great place to bring children.

The resorts are all so child friendly with nice pools. We stayed at the Danna which is more couple/ adult oriented, but my Brother and SIL have stayed with their kids at the Westin and they said it was very family friendly. The chefs were also very accommodating in making child friendly food for them.

If you hire a car it's a great little island to explore at your own pace, there are little shops and beaches and parks everywhere. I'm sure you'll be fine with you 11 month old

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mama Mirabelle View Post
    I've haven't been to Langkawi with children so I can't give specific advice about car seats etc but DH and I went before we had DD and I remember the whole time saying this would be a great place to bring children.

The resorts are all so child friendly with nice pools. We stayed at the Danna which is more couple/ adult oriented, but my Brother and SIL have stayed with their kids at the Westin and they said it was very family friendly. The chefs were also very accommodating in making child friendly food for them.

If you hire a car it's a great little island to explore at your own pace, there are little shops and beaches and parks everywhere. I'm sure you'll be fine with you 11 month old
    Thanks so much for your reply!

The Westin has come up on our list. Do you know if babysitting is a thing they do or something safe to do?

DH and I haven't had a night out on our own for 9mths!!