+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That reminds me. In october years ago i dreamt my drandad died at christmas and we had a big teary goodbye. Come chirstmas and we got a call he died but i felt fine as i felt we had already said our goodbyes to each other even though i hadnt physically seen him for months.
    Had a similar dream before my nan died as well.
    I was going to go into town one morning but decided not to. That day our town flooded and my car would have been parked in one of the worse areas, luckily i had decided to do my food shopping the day before even though that wasnt my normal grocery shop day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by babyno1onboard View Post
    I used to live in Namibia - it is a beautiful place
    My dad was the head of an aid program in Namibia many many years ago, my grandmother couldn't say that name to save herself and was a constant source of entertainment of her attempts.

When they came to tell me my sister had died I already knew, somehow I just knew. I think I scared them more than the shock of what was going on.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ICanDream For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a cool thread!!

My DH and I were born 2 days apart in the same hospital. It's highly likely we were roomies in the hospital nursery.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 2giraffes For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (17-03-2016),Cevapa  (17-03-2016)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Oh I really really love this thread! It's been such a great read so far... For everyone saying they don't know if there contribution is interesting - I've been totally fascinated by everything. Thank you :-)

7. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Trio  (17-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ahalfdozen View Post
    My great great grand father on my fathers side is Pieter De Hoog, a famous painter from The Netherlands. I think that's kind of cool.

I sway. Constantly. Not in a "I have a baby so it's habit" way. In a very serious, I almost can't stop it way. I lean on walls a lot, as that stops it. I have done it all my life. I was forever in trouble off my mother for it. My husband thinks it's hilarious to point it out.
    You need to see an OT!! Some proprioception work and you'd see change I reckon

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    I remember when I find out what proprioception was and was just enchanted by it and the fact there was a name for it! I haven't thought about that word forever!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

ElizaDoLittle  (18-03-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My grandparents were going to raise me as their fourth child when my mum had me at 17, but my mum changed her mind so here we are! Would've been weird thinking of her as my sister.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was growing up, my parents had a pet shop,
    Fish farm, emu farm,
    Lettuce farm, dog kennels/cattery - they also do lots of interesting courses!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dad, my fil and my sisters fil all have the same first name, my other sister also dated a guy whose dad had the same name too. She eventually married someone with the same first name as my husband and his surname is a different spelling of my mil maiden name. We had many years ago decided to use her maiden name as a first name if we had a daughter, which we now have and who now has a similar first name to her cousins surname.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ElizaDoLittle View Post
    It's on the cards but between life and having a special needs child that already sees an OT a lot, I just haven't got around to it. One day....

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

ElizaDoLittle  (18-03-2016)