+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Enough View Post
    Me too. Usually mundane weird boring stuff. Though I correctly dreamed DD1 was a girl
    Same here. Except with DS being a boy.

I dreamt about watching tv in our house in ACT and having DS long before it was even on the cards. Stuff like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    My parents names start with the same letter, my brother and his wife start with the same (but theirs are the masculine and feminine version of the same name, other brother and his wife same letter, me and hubby the same letter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh more name ones....
    There are more than 5 A+M couples in my dads side of the family.

My dads aunt married a man with the same first and middle name as her except the masculine versions and being married had the same last name also.

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    one other thing about my in law children, two sons in law, and my daughter in law, are all January babies. and I guess having un diagnosed twins was a bit of a clever trick. , marie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've been straining my brain all day, and still can't come up with anything even vaguely interesting about myself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So many interesting responses

I've got plenty haha but here's 2

I have an older 1/2 brother who my mum was forced to adopt out at birth. I only found out about 10yrs ago after a number of proverbial skeletons in the closet came out regarding my family. My mum has never mentioned or acknowledged him, I found out from extended family and she does not know I know (long story but we don't have a relationship)

I was a national champion in my chosen sport 10yrs ago. Now I am embarrassingly unfit in comparison!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if this is interesting but it's unusual...

My heart goes buzz buzz instead of beat beat... I've had a small hole since birth that never closed. Apparently you can't usually hear or feel this but you can with mine so every time I'm in a hospital & the staff find out I end up surrounded by medical students all wanting to have a listen. I've been with my DP for 15 years & it still freaks him out!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dont know if its that interesting.. but my dh has same name as my youngest brother, same birthday (different year) as my other brother and his best mate has the same name as my older brother .

It is also really hard to buy me gifts I can always guess what it is sometimes even before dh buys it which really annoys him

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, another - I was premmie, and should have been born on DH's birthday.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not sure if this fits the bill, but it's definitely something interesting for me...
    I think I've lived my life a little non traditionally...
    Fell pregnant at 16 and am still (now aged 33) with the same guy.
    I only got my drivers license at 29.
    On a weirder note, I dreamed that my uncle died and a week later he had a sudden, fatal heat attack. He'd been perfectly healthy as far as anyone knew, wasn't overweight or ill etc. Then last year my cousin told his mum that he'd had a dream that the uncle who'd passed had visited him and told him he was going to die. He was rattled by this and mentioned it but obviously was told to ignore it as it was "just a dream"... he sadly died 3 weeks after that dream from an unknown aneurism. Then, at the end of last year, I was woken up by the sound of his voice, calling my name. I was pregnant at the time so it felt like an omen- I even mentioned it to my family and they tried reassuring me but a few days later I lost the baby due to a burst ectopic. All a bit too strange for my liking.