+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was born THE day Elvis Presley died, which is the same day as Madonnas' birthday. Mum never knew until a few years ago when I mentioned it LOL

My dad's uncle was a founder of Cathay Pacific airline LOL Long distant relative.

Can't think of any others.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We don't have caller ID, but I always know who is calling before I answer (or ignore!). The morning my Nan died, I went into my Mums bed, I was 23 and hadn't been in Mums bed in about 15 years. When the phone rang, I started to cry before Mum had the news my Nan had passed.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I thought of something else. I'm a lefty and I can write backwards perfectly. It's so much more comfortable for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Something interesting...

Quote Originally Posted by Elijahs Mum View Post
    My mums maiden name is the same as her married name 😀 plus her dads first name is the same as her husbands and sons first name! Eg: her dad was Sam Jones, she married a Sam Jones and called her son Sam Jones !
    My mums maiden name is also same as her married name.
    We're European and it's not a common name like smith etc
    (They're not related)

I'm seriously addicted to this post!

The only thing I can think of is my first cousin and myself were born on same day, month, year & in the same hospital! I'm an hour older
    (so 2 brothers had babies on the same day)

I remember long numbers - I always remembered home numbers (back in the day pre mobiles) and remember my credit card numbers
    Last edited by Cevapa; 18-03-2016 at 20:36.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mod-Degrassi View Post
    Well you've got my curiosity - what was her user name (if you are comfortable sharing of course)?
    Hehe, I wondered if anyone would bite! Hopefully she won't mind - she was dormouse.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorMade For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My grandmother and her sister married two men who were brothers, then spent almost their entire life living around the corner from each other. Their kids went to same schools and were such good friends and we are as close to their families as to mums actual siblings.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Green Cheese For This Useful Post:

ElizaDoLittle  (19-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cevapa View Post

I remember long numbers - I always remembered home numbers (back in the day pre mobiles) and remember my credit card numbers
    I remember most of the phone numbers of my friends from primary school. One friends dad is a vet, they had a private number that wasn't given out to many people. Maybe 10 years after primary school (and not seeing this friend for prob 6 years) my now dh's dog was sick( had ingested poison while hunting) late one night and the number to the vet clinic didn't work(was supposed to divert to whoevers on call or give a mobile number). I take a punt that the friends dad is on call and dh rings them about the dog. He was on call but wondered for a while how a random bloke got his private number.

And know my credit off by heart (can never remember cv number though) but I blame this on online shopping!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mopoke For This Useful Post:

Cevapa  (21-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nothing too interesting here really...
    My mum and her BFF (still best friends at 65) became pregnant at the same time and gave birth at the same hospital on the same day.
    My shoulders "sublux" (partially dislocate) and in my teens I could hold hands at the front and swing them over my head til they touched my bum. I stopped doing it as its bad for the joints. I had to quit competitive swimming as my shoulders would slip in and out while doing butterfly...

SuperGranny is offline Worlds best grandma! Winner 2012 - Most Helpful Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    just something else I thought of. My due date for my second pregnancy was 4th sept. , My mil passed away on the 4th sept, 2001, my son in law had a very serious accident on the 4th sept 2004, and then Steve Irwin died on 4th sept 2006. I don't really care for that date. Marie

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I was born with talipes of the left ankle and had two surgeries - my first at 6 weeks old - to try and correct it.

If it weren't for the Royal Children's Hospital I'd not have been able to walk properly.

Apparently it is quite common, but I am yet to meet another person who has been born with it!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

babyno1onboard  (21-03-2016)