+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Cheese View Post
    My dad, my fil and my sisters fil all have the same first name, my other sister also dated a guy whose dad had the same name too. She eventually married someone with the same first name as my husband and his surname is a different spelling of my mil maiden name. We had many years ago decided to use her maiden name as a first name if we had a daughter, which we now have and who now has a similar first name to her cousins surname.
    This hurt my brain. Hehe

Something interesting about me...
    I speak 2 languages fluently, my DH and I wear the same size shoes & I got bullied horrendously at school to the point of finally snapping and knocking a bully out cold with the tree he pulled out of the ground that he was hitting me with. He stopped. Tried to friend me on FB years later, idiot.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by michellek View Post
    I have an older 1/2 brother who my mum was forced to adopt out at birth. I only found out about 10yrs ago after a number of proverbial skeletons in the closet came out regarding my family. My mum has never mentioned or acknowledged him, I found out from extended family and she does not know I know (long story but we don't have a relationship)
    I had to quickly stalk you to make sure you weren't my cousin! She has the same name & could have written that.

Quote Originally Posted by bluemarlin View Post
    My interesting fact is that famous people tend to die on my birthday! Duke Ferdinand was assassinated, which led to Ww1, Michael hutchence asphyxiated himself and to top it off, I used to work on a fishing charter boat off cairns. On my birthday, our client decide to go for a morning swim, one of them has a heart attack and dies.

I always dread who will be next!
    Elizabeth Taylor died on my birthday!
    I also share my birthday with Perez Hilton.

Gosh, I'm so uninteresting. I'm clutching at straws here haha!

My older sister used to be a pretty active hubber for a few years a long time ago - from the threads I've read that she was in, she was pretty popular! (More popular than I could ever hope to be anyway 😂) I often wonder if anyone who knew her is still on here.

I'm sure I have at least one proper interesting thing, but I really can't think of one right now.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My FIL and his 2 brother in laws all have the same name. It's a fairly common Swedish name, like the equivalent of John or something. So they're all called a different nickname, like Jonny, Jono and Jack 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    My mums maiden name is the same as her married name 😀 plus her dads first name is the same as her husbands and sons first name! Eg: her dad was Sam Jones, she married a Sam Jones and called her son Sam Jones !

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a baby 1/2 sister young enough to be my child (in fact raised her for several years) now married to a bloke old enough to be my dad.

They seem happy and looks like she'll get two bites at the cherry

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum has the same name as my dad's mum, and my dad has the same name as my mum's dad.

I was left handed when I was really little, but my mum forced me to use my right hand because she thought it was weird and now I'm right handed. But I do hold the knife in my left hand when I eat (not sure if others do that?).

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum and my bff have the same name ☺

I have only been in relationships with people who have uncommon names... no Johns, Davids or Garrys...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    I had to quickly stalk you to make sure you weren't my cousin! She has the same name & could have written that.
    Oh yikes, think we'd be safe as I haven't got a huge family and not many of them would know

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by TaylorMade View Post
    My older sister used to be a pretty active hubber for a few years a long time ago - from the threads I've read that she was in, she was pretty popular! (More popular than I could ever hope to be anyway 😂) I often wonder if anyone who knew her is still on here.
    Well you've got my curiosity - what was her user name (if you are comfortable sharing of course)?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Degrassi For This Useful Post:

SSecret Squirrel  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can't think of anything directly interesting about me really.. I can switch vision between eyes as they don't focus in together like normal eyes (like previous posters) it doesn't turn in unless I'm tired and focusing out of the wrong eye.
    Hmm well technically my Nana was a pirate, she was born on a ship in between england and australia (her family were migrating here).
    My dps family are decedent's of Rob Roy MacGregor (There is a movie about him played by Liam Neeson)