+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by monroe78 View Post
    Yeap Brad is disgusting, he needs a lot of help.

That was such a gross scene to watch, made feel sick to watch how he took over the whole conversation, didn't stop to ask how Tallena is, why she didn't come home, if she is ok, what she wants, he just jumped right in with his already planned scheme/speech and steam rolled the whole situation to how he wanted it to go.
    The cheque thing, was disgusting, i ageee, it was like taking the ring off her when she is "naughty" then giving it back for "good behaviour" so icky.
    I was just as disgusted and shocked the therapists didn't utter a word, yet their faces looked how my stomach was feeling, it was as though they were just happy to make it to the end of the series too, so just washed their hands off it.
    Especially when Tallena wasn't given her "voice" which they/she were meant to be working on, so i would've thought, when she sat down that she would have been asked what had happened, what had she decided, why did she take the extra night away etc, but no, not even the therapists stopped Brad harping on to ask her.

So ridic!
    He looked a right d!ck!

And I dunno about Tallena, you can lead a horse to water...
    Help her find he voice and all she says is she's got her man back?
    It would make me wonder if they were paid to do the show and that wa sher way of paying for the wedding she wanted?
    Ah good riddance!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

monroe78  (19-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The cheque thing was horrendous. What possible motive could he have for showing her the ripped one, except to "punish" her. A decent man would have discarded the the torn one up when he settled down (actually a decent one wouldn't do that anyway) and just replace it with the new one.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (19-05-2016),monroe78  (19-05-2016),Phony  (20-05-2016),PlayNice  (28-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't forget it's on tonight! I think I'm going to bed early and recording it to watch tomorrow maybe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So no huge shock Michelle and Jason have split up.
    I would have liked to hear more from Jason though on his side of things now, how is he going and coping as he really did seem like he would be heartbroken if they split.
    No surprise on Cassie and Ryans pregnancy.
    Looking forward to seeing Tim tell Brad to chill out on Brads disgusting behaviour. Looks like Jackie is preggs too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh Ryan even gives it to Brad! 😃 so good!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realised my recording isn't working! So now I've missed all of it I'll have to watch it on the iPad with DF tomorrow 😔

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm watching my recording. I had a cry at Michelle and Jason.
    And Cassie and Ryan. Not a surprise they're having a baby but glad they're happy and ok. I was on their side
    Up next Jackie and tim...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasselhoff View Post
    Just realised my recording isn't working! So now I've missed all of it I'll have to watch it on the iPad with DF tomorrow 😔
    Can you watch it on catch up?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my lord, the short version of my thoughts re the outcome...

Wasn't at all surprised Michelle and Jason split. Thought her opinion on the situation made no sense at all.

I knew Cassie was pregnant... Good on her and Ryan. Hope it works out for them.

Jackie is an idiot! What a arrogant pig of man.

Waiting to see how Taleena and Brad went

Thanks
    Reviews
    Michelle and Jason no surprise. And it definitely seemed like, to me, that the choice was hers. He didn't really have too many answers about it himself, he just kind of copied what she said until she took over again. It definitely seemed like he was struggling more than her. She seemed to be saying about how great their relationship is now and his response was basically "but I tried really hard". He almost sounded like a child seeking praise from his mum.
    I hope they can at least keep it amicable for the kids and I still stand by my previous thoughts on her not coping so well with being a mum (something she said tonight made me even more sure but I just can't remember it now) so I hope she gets help with that.
    OH, that's what she said, about getting help because she isn't coping.
    Yeh anyway.

Ryan and Cassie. Good for them. I figured they were the stronger, more mature couple on there. I don't have much to say about them but I hope they are happy.

Tim and Jackie. Seriously guys? I don't know how she can take anything he says seriously. Talking to him must be like talking to a smart Alec little 10 year old. He's a child. She is having a child with a child. She's fooling herself if she thinks he will be anything but a hindrance to her.

Brad and Tellena. I don't know. He still seems like he will be an abusive husband and she seems like she was so caught up in this wedding happening or not happening and when, that she forgets she has to be married to the fool after it. I worry about he would treat their kids if they ever had any. Is he going to burn his 3yos security toy in a fireplace because the kid spilled some milk? Who knows with him. I reckon he is just going to bottle everything and then explode. And she just needs to get past this wedding thing and think about real life for a minute.

That's me done for now haha