+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Brad is a possessive creep. Yuck. Just the language he uses says it all.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (11-05-2016),monroe78  (10-05-2016),TheGooch  (10-05-2016)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Do you think Cassie is just so down and insecure and she doesn't know how to express "I'm feeling vulnerable. Please reassure me" and comes out on the attack.
    I was devastated for them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GucciDahling View Post
    Do you think Cassie is just so down and insecure and she doesn't know how to express "I'm feeling vulnerable. Please reassure me" and comes out on the attack.
    I was devastated for them.
    Yes, also the pregnancy hormones wouldn't have helped! I was an emotional piece of work during my pregnancies, I can barely imagine being in her position while pregnant 😕

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Phony  (11-05-2016),TheGooch  (10-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn it, I hate being away from DP while watching this show! (I'm still in hospital with DD). It always makes me hug him a little tighter because we have it pretty darn good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like it's going well for Tim and Jackie! I loved her response to her friend asking "When are you having a baby?", she said "Well we've tried like 400 times in the last two days!" Lol

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (10-05-2016)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Cassie just looks so bloody sad even when she's speaking positively.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think Cassie and Ryan will be fine.
    The new issue she had of jealously, i think has alot to do with pregnancy hormones as Ryan seemed lost when she was talking about him being attracted to another girl yonks ago.
    They seem smart and mature and with a genuine love, i think they will overcome their issues.
    Michelle still seems aloof and cold, like she is already thinking and planning of life elsewhere, but at the same time gives the impression that she could hang around to keep the peace for now!
    I don't think Jackie is apprectiating the changes Tim has made, the 90 min massage, the non stop love making haha, the sharing of emotions, just because he won't say he was "bawling" his eyes out in front of basically strangers and Australia, doesnt mean he hasnt made improvements or that he doesn't care for Jackie.

I would like to know though, what improvement has Jackie made? As the whole thing tonight was focused on Tim and what he did or didn't do.
    What about her? She is still speaking to him like he is a child and still coming across as controlling and bossy.

Brad- well i still don't like his attitude and moody grumpy behaviour. Nothing changed there in 2 weeks, no surprise lol! 😀 good on Tallena!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
    Brad is a possessive creep. Yuck. Just the language he uses says it all.
    I agree. I can't believe she's married him, I really thought she would have had a change of heart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monroe78 View Post
    I think Cassie and Ryan will be fine.
    The new issue she had of jealously, i think has alot to do with pregnancy hormones as Ryan seemed lost when she was talking about him being attracted to another girl yonks ago.
    They seem smart and mature and with a genuine love, i think they will overcome their issues.
    I was so lost on this. I thought the way she was talking to Jason about it, made it sound like he basically had an affair with another woman. Which to me is vastly different from him saying she thinks another woman is attractive. I would think the hormones would have to be coming into play there at least a little. Because surely if it was a bigger issue, he would have known what she meant straight away. Either way, I am rooting for them. I feel like they are just stuck muddling through their own lives with enough difficulty that maintaining a marriage seems out of their depth but they both seem like good, decent and well meaning people.

Jackie I thought was a bit on the nuts side tonight. She has basically gone "I'm leaving you. Let's have a baby. You're emotionally void and I can't stand you." Without barely taking a breath. I did think she was being a bit ridiculous trying to force him to say he was bawling his eyes out. To me that's a very personal thing. I don't cry in front of anyone, it took me forever to cry in front of my husband. If he then turned around and made a point of trying to force me to tell what are essentially strangers about it, I would be very hurt and feel very betrayed. I don't see anything wrong with his reaction, given that she has basically dug out his weakness and splayed it on a table to be picked at.
    That said, I still don't like him. Not one bit. But I did side with him on that.

Michelle just irks me. Has from the start and continues to do so. Her comment of "I went into this thinking it was my fault but now I know some of it is his" seemed so off to me. In my view, she has done nothing but blame him the entire time and barely takes any responsibility at all. I probably would have stopped listening to her too.
    Also, I thought her comment to Ryan last episode, before he went to meet Jason, was weird. It was something like "Are you going to be okay? We haven't been apart before." As if Ryan, a man she has known for 2 weeks, simply wouldn't be able to function without her there?? Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I feel like it's an example of how she is in her relationship with Jason. A little bit needy and clingy. Like she wants him to earn money but he has to somehow stay home and be with her all the time.
    Actually, a quote from Everybody Loves Raymond that I heard the other day comes to mind. Ray tried working from home and it bugged Deborah and she said to him "I don't want you to be here. I just want you to want to be here". I feel like that sums up Michelle.

Brad and Tellena. Just no. Run far away from each other. Now. Go. I think they are both a mess and need to just be single and not drag other people into their messes.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

monroe78  (13-05-2016),Phony  (11-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    On more than one occasion throughout the series, I found Jason to be a bit of a stirrer.
    Like he's say something then be struggling to keep a smirk off his face.
    The comment there now about Michelle looking hot in the photos of her and Ryan in the tub...just not on when Cassie couldn't bring herself to look at them