+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I totally agree with everything said about Michelle and Jason.

I found a lot of the comments about Cassie (on the FB page) a bit harsh.
    Stuff like she's got issues if she's accusing a woman she's never met of wanting her man, and she needs to sort herself out.
    OTT
    Especially given that she's told us that Ryan has been flighty in the past, just took off with some girl who was interested in him.
    She's bound to have some worries there even if they've sorted that issue out.
    And let's face it, spending two weeks with another person that's not your partner isn't a normal situation to be in and obviously done so to bring any insecurities to the surface.
    If she is pregnant on top of that I take my hat off to her.
    I don't think she deserves to get the criticism she has been dished out.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phony For This Useful Post:

Albert01  (04-05-2016),monroe78  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by daveallyisla View Post
    Why do they have to stretch this show out and only show half the couples reading their letters?! They really rope you in don't they!

I'm interested to see what Tim's letter to Jackie says, and hers to him. To be honest I think Jackie deserves better and Tim is a complete a$$ - everyone has their vices and hers happens to be about a tattoo - but it broke my heart when she broke down and said Tim has only ever told her he loves her maybe 3 times in the 3.5 years they have been together
    Did you miss half the show?
    They read them out last night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    This is an article from a month ago.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1462335877.639349.jpg

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahalfdozen For This Useful Post:

monroe78  (04-05-2016),Phony  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    Did you miss half the show?
    They read them out last night.
    We watched it til the credits ran but we didn't see Tim or Tallena reading their letters, or Brad and Jackie. We only saw Jason and Cassie, Ryan & Michelle reading their letters. It showed a preview for next week showing Jackie asking Tim if she wanted to read his letter to him, and it showed Tallena reading a snippet then her crying and that was it!

Are hubby and I both crazy?! Did they show all 4 couples reading their letters?! Cause we only saw 2 and we watched the whole thing!! 😳

7. The Following User Says Thank You to daveallyisla For This Useful Post:

Phony  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw everyone read their letters, including the ones you missed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so confused, we literally didn't move off the lounge the entire time! We are going to have to rewatch it I think!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seven year switch

Quote Originally Posted by daveallyisla View Post
    I'm so confused, we literally didn't move off the lounge the entire time! We are going to have to rewatch it I think!
    There was a whole bit after the letters too, about them packing etc. and then the "next weeks episode" bit which was about them sitting together as couples with the psychs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow that's fantastic news for Cassie & Ryan! Thanks for sharing 😊

I haven't seen the facebook page Phony, it does sound harsh of people to have a go at her for it though. If i put myself in Cassie's shoes i'd no doubt start getting worried too! One of the psychologists even said to one of the others, i think it may have been Michelle actually, that to feel jealousy is healthy in that amount and stage as it shows you still care for the other person.

Lucky Cassie & Ryan got this chance to sort things out before their new baby, good timing really!

Daveallyisla yes i also saw all the letters read out. Tallenas from Brad said something along the lines of he is ready to walk out on her. Jackies letter said more or less the same to Tim. And Tims to jackie said he loves her, misses her, is sorry etc and Tallenas said some similar stuff i think with a drawing of the 2 of them and his pet bird squishy on his shoulser lol that she drew.
    After Brad read Tallena's he said he felt like an **** again, basically, then at his final dinner he had with jackie he said he is ready to throw a cheque down on the wedding now, after previously just saying he was thinking of breaking it off with her. 😮 the short for next week shows Tallena telling Brad she isn't coming home though, obviously as she only has the last letter of him walking away to go on, and Brad hanging up on her throwing his phoning then storming out of the house down to the garage where he speeds of angry.
    It also showed Ryan bringing Cassie a huge bouquet of flowers and them hugging at the front door.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to monroe78 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (04-05-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    He was the only one (on camera anyway) who brought flowers.
    It was lovely
    I really wish them the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Such a gorgeous bouquet and gesture. He actually pops into the bakery my sil works at too, i tried getting her to ask him a few weeks back for some inside goss haha.
    I wish them the best too and hope they do stay in touch with Michelle and Jason,they would probably all make great friends, plus similar ages with their kids too 😊

15. The Following User Says Thank You to monroe78 For This Useful Post:

Phony  (05-05-2016)