+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC and emotionally worn out

Hi everyone my fiancé and I have been TTC since December 2014, then in September 2015 we found out I was pregnant and were OVER THE MOON! Unfortunately I miscarried 2 weeks after that, which really knocked me down as we'd already been trying for so long.

I use ovulation tests every month, my period is very regular and never painful or anything. My partner has been sperm tested and I've had blood tests, everything is normal. We're 25 and 27yrs old.

This whole thing is just really wearing me down, what started off as such an exciting journey is now just the source of so much sadness and frustration for me. I absolutely dread getting my period.

My partner is amazing and he's so supportive, but I don't think men are affected by this stuff the same way women are. I can't talk to my friends or family about this, about how much I feel like I'm failing and how much it's crushing me, because everyone else around me is falling pregnant as soon as they start trying haha! Anyway, I'm just hoping to connect with others who are in the same boat as me and know what an emotional toll this long process can take <3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Huge hugs. TTC is really stressful. We fell pregnant with DD on our 9th cycle trying. My emotions were all over the place. The month I fell pregnant, we were away on holiday at O time. We were relaxing, having a great time, and I was giving no thought to ttc.

We started ttc #2 in November. Got extremely lucky and fell pregnant our second month trying, but it ended in a miscarriage at 7.5 weeks. I was devastated.

Now we're back ttc again.

Is there anything Drs can do (clomid?) or do you just have to keep trying?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @FurMummy hugs to you I know the feeling I've been tc since November 2015 fell pregnant in February then miscarried 1.5 weeks later.. All around me people are getting pregnant it can get you down some times trying to stay positive talking about it helps ! Thinking about you !

Hoping we can both convince our first angel babies soon xxx