+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Faint BFP

I'm currently 17dpo(I have a 25 day cycle) & have had extremely faint positives for 4 days now, with AF being due a few days ago if all calculations are correct. The lines haven't gotten darker but are still appearing within 2-5 mins. I'm booked to the dr tonight. Has anyone experienced similar & had a good outcome? I have been really nauseas for 6 days, which prompted me to test earlier than I was planning to, however because they aren't getting darker I'm worried it's not going to progress.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go at the Doctors?

I'm in a similar confused way at the moment!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had incredibly faint lines for a few days after AF was due. It wasn't until about a week late I had a nice dark line. I also found my tests were darker in the afternoon than with FMU. I am currently 15 weeks and so far things are going fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think you need to worry about whether things progress just yet. From what you've said everything is looking normal! Hope the docs went well!

Similar Threads

1. Not even a faint second line on OPK?
    By happy86 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 15-09-2015, 21:23
  2. Faint pos
    By littlesliceofheaven in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16-05-2015, 21:22
  3. ? Faint positive
    By NeneP in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 8