+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    1st baby. Dreamt I had a child 2 weeks before I fell pregnant.

Dreamt I had a blonde haired blue eyed boy with a particular name. He turned out exactly like the dream. The name in the dream is now his middle name.

I'm truly convinced he wa ready to come into the world and that was his way of telling us so

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Before dh and i had children i dreamt of an image of 3 children sitting on a lounge near a window. 2 boys and one girl. When i took a photo like that of me 3 children recently i felt like i was living that dream.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

misho  (18-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Did you dream about the sex of your baby? Was your dream correct?

I had a dream that the scientist said the embryo that was about to be implanted was a girl, and that turned out to be my DD so correct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dreamt 3 times during my first pregnancy that the baby was a boy. I never saw the baby but there was a sign it was a boy. We had a surprise and he was indeed a boy.
    This pregnancy I was really hoping for a girl but the night before my gender scan I had a dream that the baby was a blonde, curly haired boy, and he was found to be a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It was boy boy boy for weeks, and then I had a dream of me holding a little girl with mousy hair and blue eyes.

Found out I was having a girl a week later, and she was born with mousy hair and H swears her eyes will be blue... I'm not sure though they could be brown

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't remember having gender dreams with DS, but whenever I did dream about 2 kids, it was always 2 little boys doing farm work with their dad. So I was shocked and even asked her to check again when they told me our second was a girl at the 20 week scan. It took a long while to sink in. I wouldn't say it was gender disappointment, I was just sure I would have two boys so I struggled to wrap my head around a girl! She's equal parts girly-girl and Tom-boy. And loves helping daddy on the farm 😆🚜

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    dreamed it was a girl, ended up having a boy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was convinced we were having a boy with our first, I had a dream that a baby girl reached a hand out of my belly to introduce herself, a month later DD1 was born. Freaked me out at the time how real the dream seemed even though it would be impossible for a baby to stick a hand out to say hi.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Not sure if I had dreams about my daughters gender. I just knew she was going to be a girl. This time I've been dreaming baby is a boy. I initially thought bought but maybe that's just what I'm hoping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well. With my first pregnancy I dreamt I have a chicken and my second I dreamt it was a gorilla. So no...not correct