+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Did you dream about the sex of your baby? Was your dream correct?

Just a bit of fun. Did you dream you were having a boy or girl and go onto to have what you dreamt?

The old wives tale says you'll have the opposite of what you have dreamt.

I had a dream before I was pregnant with DS that I had a baby girl, but no gender dreams after that. I was convinced he was a girl. He's a boy

I've had 2 dreams I've had a girl this time. I have no other real inkling though. If anything I think maybe another boy.

So what was the story with you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With my first, I had a dream, I would have been a couple weeks pregnant, but didn't know, that I had a little girl. From the moment I knew I was pregnant I just knew she was girl, I just had that feeling. So my dream was right- but she wasn't actually a baby in the dream, more a toddler.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    With DD I dreamed she was a girl. I was shopping for girl clothes and ran into some of my best friends and that's how I told them she was here 😝. That was fairly late in the pregnancy.

DS no dreams that I can recall, but I 'knew' he would be a boy. We didn't find out for either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The only one I recall dreaming about was my third. I dreamt I had a girl, but he's a boy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    When I was pregnant with my first I dreamt I had a 4 year old boy. I went on to give birth to a boy!

No dreams with my second (a girl).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes! I didn't know what I was having with my first, suspected a boy. But about a month before my due date I had a vivid dream it was a girl and was quite convinced it was a girl after that. It was. In my dream I was outside my work showing my work mates my baby girl, which I did go and do.

Before I was even pregnant with my second I had a dream I had two teenage girls and they surprised me at the airport to join me on a holiday. I always suspected after that I would have two girls, which I now do

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had two really vivid boy dreams with my first, but she was a girl. The second boy dream came after we had been told her sex at the 20week scan and it was so vivid I was convinced they were wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dreamt bub was a boy, I had several baby boy dreams. Bub turned out to be a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first dream we were having a girl, the next two dreams we were having a boy, the night I was induced I dreamt a girl.....we had a girl.
    I always saw in my head us with a girl with fair hair and blue eyes. DP has a Greek background so everyone said our child would have dark hair and brown eyes. She has fair hair and blue eyes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    When I was pregnant with my first I had 2 dreams about a baby boy.. The first that I delivered a baby boy and pulled him onto my chest and the second dream was that I was breastfeeding a baby boy. I knew I wasn't having a boy but it was my deepest desire. Dreams portray your deepest thoughts and feelings.

Towards the end of my pregnancy I asked before I went to bed to be told in my dream what I was having, I always sensed it was a girl and that night I dreamt that we were setting up the cot and the cot mattress colour was pink. So that was my message not in the form of a baby but a colour. Of course she was a girl.

I am hugely spiritual and often ask for messages in my dreams. But you must ask for it otherwise dreams are just your hopes or desires.