Hi lovely mums to be,

My name is Brittany and I am currently going into my 3rd year of a Bachelor of Midwifery and Nursing at the University of Queensland.

I am looking for women who would be interested in having a supportive student midwife follow their special journey!

As a student midwife we are required to follow twenty women through their pregnancy journey, this allows us as students to build and improve on our midwifery skills as well as experience the magical journey of pregnancy.

The aim of the program is to provide continuity of care to women through their pregnancy. My role as your student midwife would be to provide support to you and your other support networks, advocate your choices, and answer any of those pesky questions you have to the best of my ability.

During your pregnancy I am required to attend:
- Five antenatal appointments
- The labour and birth of your beautiful baby
- At least two postnatal appointments

I need women who are anywhere up to 34 weeks in their pregnancy. My prac hospital is the Royal Brisbane Women’s hospital, but I am happy to follow your journey at whichever hospital you choose.

If you or you know anyone who would be interested in a student midwife please feel free to contact me on my email.

Hope to be hearing for you,
Brittany

email: bbowe32@gmail.com