+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 76 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So my spotting stopped, had a spot of pink blood last night, then brown mucous type blood when I wiped which has trailed off and is gone. Have no idea what the heck is happening this is the weirdest cycle ever.

Oh and will never buy FRER again, got a third faint positive this morning, same as the previous 2 days positives so definitely a false positive. Also did a prognosis which was a clear BFN

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    So my spotting stopped, had a spot of pink blood last night, then brown mucous type blood when I wiped which has trailed off and is gone. Have no idea what the heck is happening this is the weirdest cycle ever.

Oh and will never buy FRER again, got a third faint positive this morning, same as the previous 2 days positives so definitely a false positive. Also did a prognosis which was a clear BFN
    Can you book in for bloods??? I'm keen to know your outcome. Fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post

I've had the same thing recently with at least 10 frer. And I definitely was not pregnant. Soooo annoying , and they're so expensive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    If you BD yesterday and In the next few days, you're still in with a chance.

I always get EWCM in the days leading up to AF. Could also be your opk is positive coz you are pregnant.
    How positive is your OPK? Like absolutely?
    Sperm can survive 5 days so if this is ovulation for you, you still have a chance

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbowsandunicorns
    Could you please move me to the 28th
    I'm probably getting ahead of myself, but trying to stay positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
    DH is away for work as of this morning for two weeks 😭 so yesterday was the only time we got to BD. If I am ovulating now I hope that one time is enough.
    I did a pregnancy test it was negative I know it's too early but because the opk came up positive I thought it would be good to compare the two.
    No point dwelling over it I suppose I can't change it. Not unless I drive 10hrs to DH 😜 haha
    When I was TTC my first, a lady in one of the ttc threads DTD once, 5 days before O, as her hubby went away. She got pregnant from that one time

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC #2

When I was TTC my first, a lady in one of the ttc threads DTD once, 5 days before O, as her hubby went away. She got pregnant from that one time
    I got pregnant from BD on CD9 then CD20. That was all I did as we were backpacking. It's totally possible! @MrsMiller

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    I got pregnant from BD on CD9 then CD20. That was all I did as we were backpacking. It's totally possible! @MrsMiller
    Thank you ladies for giving me some hope I needed it. I think I need to say away from Google now for the next two weeks 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    Can you book in for bloods??? I'm keen to know your outcome. Fx
    AF isn't actually due until this weekend (I think!). It feels like it's coming I feel very crampy today and my skin is oily and gross . If it doesn't come by the weekend I'll see my gp about bloods and a scan to check my body hasn't retained anything from my last pregnancy which could cause spotting (I don't think it did or I wouldn't ovulate?!). Temps are still high so no idea what's happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    @rainbowsandunicorns
    Could you please move me to the 28th
    I'm probably getting ahead of myself, but trying to stay positive.
    Your second green opk you posted in your diary looks promising

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (14-03-2016)