+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 76 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    So I know nothing about cervical position etc. pretty much mine always feels pretty low or medium at the most. I can always feel it when I check my CM without looking too hard. Well I just checked it and it was really high and closed (more puckered than usual). I can't tell if is hard or soft as it's just skin to me. I've never noticed it that high. So for CD23 what does that mean?
    Do you know if you've ovulated?
    It's supposed to go high / soft and open for ovulation. Mine is high this morning but not soft or open yet. Sometimes if it's really soft it just feels like the rest of it so it's hard to find- but that's a good thing

Also if you've conceived the cervix will go high but remain closed.
    Last edited by Lovemysons; 14-03-2016 at 08:57.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Can anyone possibly offer some insight?
    My CB digi this morning spat out a O (low) but the stick looks like this (pic below)

Attachment 79211

I know the instructions say not to try to analyse the sticks but I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about how it works? What I can expect? Etc.

Thanks !
    Given your green stick isn't positive, it seems to be consistent with your clear blue

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can anyone possibly offer some insight?
    My CB digi this morning spat out a O (low) but the stick looks like this (pic below)

Attachment 79211

I know the instructions say not to try to analyse the sticks but I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about how it works? What I can expect? Etc.

Thanks !
    I would say you are not about to ovulate. But I'm not that good with analysing them ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews

Do you know if you've ovulated?
    It's supposed to go high / soft and open for ovulation. Mine is high this morning but not soft or open yet. Sometimes if it's really soft it just feels like the rest of it so it's hard to find- but that's a good thing

Also if you've conceived the cervix will go high but remain closed.
    My EWCM happened almost a week ago. Now It's more creamy lotiony but not as much as last cycle in my
    Luteal phase where I had heaps. I didn't opk this month. So I don't really know for sure. I'm thinking I o'ed around CD18 which is regular for me.

When you feel yours.... Is it a hard structure but with an opening that feels like soft lips that are closed?
    Last edited by WinterJade; 14-03-2016 at 09:04.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    My EWCM happened almost a week ago. Now It's more creamy lotiony but not as much as last cycle in my
    Luteal phase where I had heaps. I didn't opk this month. So I don't really know for sure. I'm thinking I o'ed around CD18 which is regular for me.
    CP is tricky , it can vary so much from person to person. Mine goes up and down but I don't have normal cycles so I use it as one tool to figure out when I'm fertile, as well as cm, OPKs and now temping.
    From what I've read , if it goes up and stays up and closed, that's a good sign that you may be pregnant. But not a guarantee.

Good luck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Given your green stick isn't positive, it seems to be consistent with your clear blue
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I would say you are not about to ovulate. But I'm not that good with analysing them ☺️
    I'm just hoping the strong two lines on the CB means that ovulation isn't too far away. I don't understand exactly how these tests work. Probably just getting my hopes up for nothing 😩

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm feeling a bit discouraged. Had positive OPK's early on last week and EWCM. We BD every day and I was confident we caught the egg. DH went away for work today and won't be back for 2 weeks. This morning I notice EWCM again (tmi I didn't check yesterday but I felt quite wet) so I took an opk just now and another positive opk So I think it's safe to say we will not catch the egg this cycle. We did BD yesterday morning but reading a lot that it could still be a while off the egg being released. I think our chances are pretty low for a baby anxiety will be in over drive this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
    So I'm feeling a bit discouraged. Had positive OPK's early on last week and EWCM. We BD every day and I was confident we caught the egg. DH went away for work today and won't be back for 2 weeks. This morning I notice EWCM again (tmi I didn't check yesterday but I felt quite wet) so I took an opk just now and another positive opk So I think it's safe to say we will not catch the egg this cycle. We did BD yesterday morning but reading a lot that it could still be a while off the egg being released. I think our chances are pretty low for a baby anxiety will be in over drive this cycle.
    If you BD yesterday and In the next few days, you're still in with a chance.

I always get EWCM in the days leading up to AF. Could also be your opk is positive coz you are pregnant.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

MrsMiller  (14-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you BD yesterday and In the next few days, you're still in with a chance.

I always get EWCM in the days leading up to AF. Could also be your opk is positive coz you are pregnant.
    DH is away for work as of this morning for two weeks 😭 so yesterday was the only time we got to BD. If I am ovulating now I hope that one time is enough.
    I did a pregnancy test it was negative I know it's too early but because the opk came up positive I thought it would be good to compare the two.
    No point dwelling over it I suppose I can't change it. Not unless I drive 10hrs to DH 😜 haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed. When are you testing?
    I gave in and used a FRER this morning - BFN...... Not holding high hopes just yet as the triphasic cycles can happen with non-pregnant women too... I might try to hold back till 12DPO and continue using my IC until then unless I have any IB or strong symptoms.....