+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    For those charting, when do you temps start to dip for AF? The day of AF or it starts heading down in the lead up?
    AF has arrived for me this morning. This was my chart. Congrats to those who got there BFPs this month and hope there will be more coming. I'm off to April now. ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1459032642.140260.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    So I have been cautiously optimistic yesterday and today due to some unexplained exhaustion which was my first symptom last pregnancy.

However tonight I have gotten stuffy and a bit of a sore throat and realise I have been coming down with something... Probably explains the flushed feeling as well.

So knocked the wind out of my sails a bit... 😣 Kinda thought since my bday was this month, luck may have been a little more on my side.

So this month marks my 18th month of trying to conceive😥
    I'm sorry you're feeling lousy and hope you feel well again soon. x

It's still possibly a symptom from what I've heard... But then you don't want to believe that and be let down again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Happy Easter ladies.

I'm either 10 or 11 dpo and too scared to test as if it's negative, then I'm definitely out this cycle. AF due tomorrow or Tuesday.
    I'm the same! Refusing to test til Saturday with AF due Friday. When did you last test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm the same! Refusing to test til Saturday with AF due Friday. When did you last test?
    Yesterday morning. There was a shadow of a line on the FRER, that I'm assuming is an evap line

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yesterday morning. There was a shadow of a line on the FRER, that I'm assuming is an evap line
    Unfortunately I see faint Lines on all my tests... Not to say yours is or isn't a BFP - I just know how it feels for your eyes to see something it wants to see so bad. I even had to stop showing DH as I got myself so excited and then he had to watch me get so disappointed.

This was why I've decided to wait until 15dpo. There won't be any doubt either way.

I hope you line was a BFP and not an Evap 👍

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

SassyMummy  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm exactly the same... AF due Friday so won't test until Saturday....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Unfortunately I see faint Lines on all my tests... Not to say yours is or isn't a BFP - I just know how it feels for your eyes to see something it wants to see so bad. I even had to stop showing DH as I got myself so excited and then he had to watch me get so disappointed.

This was why I've decided to wait until 15dpo. There won't be any doubt either way.

I hope you line was a BFP and not an Evap 👍
    I didn't show DH coz I knew he'd tell me there wasn't a second line.

At least with a 12 day luteal phase, I'll know soon anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I clearly have no self control. I caved and tested and BFN. So just waiting for AF to arrive

Thanks
    Reviews
    I clearly have no self control. I caved and tested and BFN. So just waiting for AF to arrive
    Awww I'm sorry 😞

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs Hun. It's not over til the fat lady arrives. With my eldest I didn't get a bfp until I was a few days late as I got a bfn the day AF was due and we had a wedding to go to so had a massive night out lol. 3 days later I got a bfp