+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh So Ready! View Post
    Af arrived in full force 4 days early. Never had it come early before. FFS. Not happy! I guess I am a moving to April testing
    So sorry to hear OSR 😞hopefully April will be your month.

AFM last two days I have been feeling a bit off. A bit headachy, sleepy and hot in the face but no fever 🤒 BBT has also gone right up indicating I had a second thermal shift...

I got really excited and testes and of course got a BFN lol. Do you think it's even possible to have symptoms before a BFP?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

Oh So Ready!  (26-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    ***tested not testes....this is awkward 😣

Thanks
    Reviews
    Af arrived in full force 4 days early. Never had it come early before. FFS. Not happy! I guess I am a moving to April testing
    Sorry to hear lovely! Good luck! Wishing you all the baby dust there is!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear Hun. If she's gonna show up I would rather early than a few days late to tease you. Here's to a good April for you x

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM: I now have a test line pretty much on par with the control line so I'm allowing myself to be excited after 3 years of actively TTC (after 2 losses prior to the actively TTC) we are finally pregnant. It's been a long road and lots of disappointments along the way. I'll still pop my head in to check on you all but I know how hard it is to constantly see BFPs and getting BFNs so don't want you to feel I'm over sharing my BFP.

Baby dust to all xx

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (26-03-2016),charasym  (26-03-2016),Chyna  (26-03-2016),Lil Smurfy  (26-03-2016),mmaf  (26-03-2016),MrsMiller  (27-03-2016),tamzmaree  (26-03-2016),Tassiemummy  (26-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    AFM: I now have a test line pretty much on par with the control line so I'm allowing myself to be excited after 3 years of actively TTC (after 2 losses prior to the actively TTC) we are finally pregnant. It's been a long road and lots of disappointments along the way. I'll still pop my head in to check on you all but I know how hard it is to constantly see BFPs and getting BFNs so don't want you to feel I'm over sharing my BFP.

Baby dust to all xx
    So happy for you. Best wishes for a smooth and healthy pregnancy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (26-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out. It was to be expected really but AF finally showed her face yesterday, 5 days late. Next step is my scan and hopefully we can find out if we can start IVF again. Good luck to those still testing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to all the girls who got AF, it's super super sucky!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    So I posted AGGGGGEEEESSSS back in here but then... I kinda decided "I'm not going to be obsessed with TTC, I'm going to be totally chill and laid back... I don't need to talk about it... etc..."

Yeah, so I'm going back on that. I have never been in a TWW before, but seriously, I am feeling a bit nuts and hyper-aware of every single thing my body does. "IS THIS A SIGN?"

This is my FIRST month TTC in my life... god help me if it takes several more.

Anyway, right now I'm 5DPO and I know it's too soon for ANYTHING at all, but you know, my logical, rational thought seems to cease to exist when it comes to anything related to TTC. I mean, maybe I'm a miracle case right? Maybe that twinge is actually a baby kicking around even though that's entirely impossible, but you know, again, miracle case maybe? I feel like I've got the dumb... but I'm sure almost all of you understand.

So I'm probably going to remain a regular here, since I'm fairly certain nobody in my life is interested in discussing any of this... and I'm too far gone to pretend I'm going to be totally casual about TTC anymore.

Anyway... I'm Stacey, 30, have a daughter who's turning 11 this year and been on the pill since I was 22, so I mean, anything my body does could be normal for all I know... but I'm going to pretend it's a sign regardless I'm sure. :P

16. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (27-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    So I posted AGGGGGEEEESSSS back in here but then... I kinda decided "I'm not going to be obsessed with TTC, I'm going to be totally chill and laid back... I don't need to talk about it... etc..."

Yeah, so I'm going back on that. I have never been in a TWW before, but seriously, I am feeling a bit nuts and hyper-aware of every single thing my body does. "IS THIS A SIGN?"

This is my FIRST month TTC in my life... god help me if it takes several more.

Anyway, right now I'm 5DPO and I know it's too soon for ANYTHING at all, but you know, my logical, rational thought seems to cease to exist when it comes to anything related to TTC. I mean, maybe I'm a miracle case right? Maybe that twinge is actually a baby kicking around even though that's entirely impossible, but you know, again, miracle case maybe? I feel like I've got the dumb... but I'm sure almost all of you understand.

So I'm probably going to remain a regular here, since I'm fairly certain nobody in my life is interested in discussing any of this... and I'm too far gone to pretend I'm going to be totally casual about TTC anymore.

Anyway... I'm Stacey, 30, have a daughter who's turning 11 this year and been on the pill since I was 22, so I mean, anything my body does could be normal for all I know... but I'm going to pretend it's a sign regardless I'm sure. :P
    Not to be a creepy stalker but I'm from the old BH days and have you on Facebook! Would be happy to talk about it! (I do intend to message you after you've seen this so I'm not anonymous! Haha)

Afm - still not sign of AF... This cycle may be as long as the last ( 38 days).

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

SassyMummy  (27-03-2016)