+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies need your advice!!!!

FF reckons I am 7dpo today! I'm not sure if my chances as I only BD'd 3 days before and day of ovulation 😞

Anyway my birthday is on Thursday. Last birthday I found out we were probably going to miscarry our bubba (which we did)

This cycle I swore I was going to wait until 15dpo to stop my 'line eyes' and false hopes but my bday will be 12 or 13 DPO.

It would be so great to get a BFP on my bday considering how awful my last bday was but I think if I got a BFN I would be pretty bummed.

So my question is - would you temp or wait until Sunday when you can get definite answers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post

FF reckons I am 7dpo today! I'm not sure if my chances as I only BD'd 3 days before and day of ovulation 😞

Anyway my birthday is on Thursday. Last birthday I found out we were probably going to miscarry our bubba (which we did)

This cycle I swore I was going to wait until 15dpo to stop my 'line eyes' and false hopes but my bday will be 12 or 13 DPO.

It would be so great to get a BFP on my bday considering how awful my last bday was but I think if I got a BFN I would be pretty bummed.

So my question is - would you temp or wait until Sunday when you can get definite answers?
    Could you do the day before give you time to be bummed before your birthday jic it's not a bfp.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    My best friend is going through IVF and her issue is that her and her DH make perfect embryos but possibly her uterus is having issues with implanting.
    She said she been researching surrogacy in the US and it's about $100k. I just said out of the blue 'I'll carry your baby!' And she cried and was overwhelmed with happiness that she has an option. I would totally do it and DH reckons he'd be ok with it. I want to and would but just hope that it doesn't emotionally ruin me when I don't get to take the baby home. Anyways here's hoping that her new IVF regime is a winner. Otherwise I might be being a surrogate.
    Beautiful thing to offer. I was going to do it for my brother and his wife but before going down that way they split up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My best friend is going through IVF and her issue is that her and her DH make perfect embryos but possibly her uterus is having issues with implanting.
    She said she been researching surrogacy in the US and it's about $100k. I just said out of the blue 'I'll carry your baby!' And she cried and was overwhelmed with happiness that she has an option. I would totally do it and DH reckons he'd be ok with it. I want to and would but just hope that it doesn't emotionally ruin me when I don't get to take the baby home. Anyways here's hoping that her new IVF regime is a winner. Otherwise I might be being a surrogate.
    Wow that's so lovely of you honey. Your friend would be so appreciative.

Thanks
    Reviews

FF reckons I am 7dpo today! I'm not sure if my chances as I only BD'd 3 days before and day of ovulation ������

I would wait if you can. But you have to go with your gut. I was like that yesterday... wanted to test in the morning before had my blood test but had to go to work and didnt want to be devistated if it was negative. The longer you can hold out the better but i know how hard it is! It consumes your every thought. Good luck with what you decide and fx you have a great birthday result. Thinking of you hun x
    Last edited by Chyna; 25-03-2016 at 16:48.

Thanks
    Reviews

If your preg you should test positive on a FRER at that point. Use the new Digital from First Response. No line eyes required. Just a yes or no.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If your preg you should test positive on a FRER at that point. Use the new Digital from First Response. No line eyes required. Just a yes or no.
    Is the digital less sensitive than the regular FRER? Or the same?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

tamzmaree  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This waiting game is painful!!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (25-03-2016),Lil Smurfy  (25-03-2016),Meld85  (25-03-2016),SassyMummy  (26-03-2016),WinterJade  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Is the digital less sensitive than the regular FRER? Or the same?
    It's the same. 6 days before expected period. It's $20 though at Chemist Warehouse.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (25-03-2016),Meld85  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    This waiting game is painful!!
    What's your HPT date?