+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 76 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbowsandunicorns1 View Post
    I thought I'd start a thread for those TTC and testing in March and for general chit chat for those wading through the longest TWW ever. Tag me if you'd like me to add you to the HPT testing date.
    1. @SummerFun ❤️BFP❤️
    3. @brodiesmummy2011
    5. @MusicalMumma
    6. @sprinkelle @MrsMiller
    7. @twentysomething @charasym
    8. @rainbowsandunicorns1 @GingerKat
    10. @Lastround @NicT
    12. @Stride
    14. @Sabochan
    15. @Lovemysons
    16. @buterfly
    17. @AWarmHug
    18. @mummys2maddi
    19. @Britt1989
    20. @WinterJade @sophie17
    21. @Lozz90
    23. @gillpill
    24. @Little Wing @1st timemama
    25. @MaybeBabyIVF @Tassiemummy
    29. @Lilac07
    31. @Lil Smurfy @Pluto80
    Hi honey could you please put me down for testing 24th. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Pluto80 View Post
    Well looks like my positive tests were faulty, pretty sure AF just arrived. It's been 5 months since I last had her, should have known she was coming. My partner said it clicked when I had a freak out at him last night over something minor. Apparently I am mean the day before the witch arrives lol. Oh well, I didn't expect to get pregnant so soon after the d&c anyway, maybe AF will 'reset' my cycle for next month and I'll ovulate on time and not have such crazy temps.
    Sorry to hear. Hopefully next month is your month fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question: should I use the temp at took at 2am after being awake at 1 and 12 or should I use the temp I took at 7 after 3 hours solid sleep?

I normally take my temp at 3am when I get up to go to the loo but I had a super restless night. If I use them temp from 2am it's below all the other temps I've recorded, if I use the later one it gives me a spike in temp which could be consistent with ovulation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Question: should I use the temp at took at 2am after being awake at 1 and 12 or should I use the temp I took at 7 after 3 hours solid sleep?

I normally take my temp at 3am when I get up to go to the loo but I had a super restless night. If I use them temp from 2am it's below all the other temps I've recorded, if I use the later one it gives me a spike in temp which could be consistent with ovulation?
    I'd take the 2am temp and note down beside that that temp may be incorrect due to testing at a different time. But that only my opinion

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post

I would say neither would be that accurate. When I was temping with DD, if my temp was taken a few hours different to normal, I used a BBT adjuster online to get it closer to what it would have been

Thanks
    Reviews
    I may possibly have a triphasic phase bbt! Tested this morning and after a few temp drops the past few days, temp went up 9dpo today and lay night I thought AF was on her way but nothing fx

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=buterfly;8429812]I may possibly have a triphasic phase bbt! Tested this morning and after a few temp drops the past few days, temp went up 9dpo today and lay night I thought AF was on her way but nothing fx[/

Good luck ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I would say neither would be that accurate. When I was temping with DD, if my temp was taken a few hours different to normal, I used a BBT adjuster online to get it closer to what it would have been
    Oh bummer! Had the worst sleep! Asleep at ten, then awake at 11, 12, 1 and then awake from 2-4.30. 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by buterfly View Post
    I may possibly have a triphasic phase bbt! Tested this morning and after a few temp drops the past few days, temp went up 9dpo today and lay night I thought AF was on her way but nothing fx
    Fingers crossed. When are you testing?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Can anyone possibly offer some insight?
    My CB digi this morning spat out a O (low) but the stick looks like this (pic below)

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1457907989.160364.jpg

I know the instructions say not to try to analyse the sticks but I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about how it works? What I can expect? Etc.

Thanks !

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC #2

So I know nothing about cervical position etc. pretty much mine always feels pretty low or medium at the most. I can always feel it when I check my CM without looking too hard. Well I just checked it and it was really high and closed (more puckered than usual). Apparently s non-pg cervix (what I just read) is compared to underripe fruit. Mine feels like soft skin that is puckered at the front but then overall hard as s structure. I've never noticed it that high. So for CD23 what does that mean?
    Last edited by WinterJade; 14-03-2016 at 08:56.