Sorry, you've tagged the wrong person ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    We'll be due close together then :-)

My test is darker again today :-)Attachment 79655
    Attachment 79656
    Woohoo that is so exciting. Tried to put a pic up but wont load off my phone.
    Last edited by Chyna; 26-03-2016 at 06:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I'm not charting. I tested with an IC 7dpo, 8dpo, and today at 9dpo and all negative. I'm hoping its too early. I'm going to hold out til tomorrow and use a FRER. If that's negative, I'll accept it and wait for AF to arrive
    Could be too early! I found this. All these people ended up pregnant, so these are the amount of people who had false negatives on CD9

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458869831.073134.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Thanks, I'm glad it finally rises and has kept going. How's yours looking??

That's good news for you ☺️☺️ luckily I don't think my MC has stuffed up my cycle too much!!

That's cool that your body sorted it self so quickly off the pill! I went on it when I was 15 and have just turned 26 so not quite that long on it!

Haha CD8 is too early to test right!? Wish I had self control and would wait to test next Tuesday
    @Little Wing, how is your chart going?
    I tested negative at 8dpo. So yes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Lil Smurfy;8438617]
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post

I'm a bit all over the place. Sometimes I feel positive then I get depressed coz I think it's not my month. Only time will tell
    It's so all consuming isn't it? How many days can you hold out to test?

Thanks
    Reviews
    My best friend is going through IVF and her issue is that her and her DH make perfect embryos but possibly her uterus is having issues with implanting.
    She said she been researching surrogacy in the US and it's about $100k. I just said out of the blue 'I'll carry your baby!' And she cried and was overwhelmed with happiness that she has an option. I would totally do it and DH reckons he'd be ok with it. I want to and would but just hope that it doesn't emotionally ruin me when I don't get to take the baby home. Anyways here's hoping that her new IVF regime is a winner. Otherwise I might be being a surrogate.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

Chyna  (25-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    My best friend is going through IVF and her issue is that her and her DH make perfect embryos but possibly her uterus is having issues with implanting.
    She said she been researching surrogacy in the US and it's about $100k. I just said out of the blue 'I'll carry your baby!' And she cried and was overwhelmed with happiness that she has an option. I would totally do it and DH reckons he'd be ok with it. I want to and would but just hope that it doesn't emotionally ruin me when I don't get to take the baby home. Anyways here's hoping that her new IVF regime is a winner. Otherwise I might be being a surrogate.
    That's so nice of you to offer. It would be bloody hard to carry a child and then hand it over to someone else. But at least being your best friend, you wouldn't be completely out of the loop

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    An amazing thing to do! My DHs cousin did it and she said it's very different from carrying your own, you don't have the same attachment.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's such an amazingly beautiful thing to do!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsMiller For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (25-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's a really selfless thing to do WJ ☺️

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (25-03-2016)