+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    The TWW feels like a lifetime.
    I was SURE January was my month. Had a gut feeling. Maybe my feeling meant I'll give birth in January? Or maybe it meant nothing 😂
    For a January birth, this wouldn't be your month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    He's been fainting at school so trying to get to the bottom of it.

The 2ww has been torturous lol. After the horrendous heartburn the last 2 nights and then crying at the drop of a hat this morning over something pretty trivial I ended up going and buying a test thinking it would be too early lol. Well I got a faint 2nd line so a cautious BFP here ATM 😀
    Yay!! Pic please

Thanks
    Reviews

The 2ww has been torturous lol. After the horrendous heartburn the last 2 nights and then crying at the drop of a hat this morning over something pretty trivial I ended up going and buying a test thinking it would be too early lol. Well I got a faint 2nd line so a cautious BFP here ATM 😀
    Oh my goodness that's amazing news!!! Sooooo exciting!!!! Can I ask why cautious? I think a positive is a positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Holy moly the TWW is a super long time!!!!!!!!

I feel like this month isn't our month, for some reason I feel it'll take me three months. Which in reality, what I feel has no bearing on what actually happens hahah
    I said the exact same thing! March wasn't my month lol I thought I'd fall pg on the two months that would be most inconvenient for us with our besties interstate wedding. You just never know luvvy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Every time I see a BFP in here, I think there's less chance I'm going to get one now coz we've nearly met our quota

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Ooh that's a good sign. Were you on any of the meds that can give a false positive? I'm usually not but one of my friends is so never uses poas. All so tricky this IVF business!
    Will you test again tomorrow? Gosh I real hope it's a true positive for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Oh my goodness that's amazing news!!! Sooooo exciting!!!! Can I ask why cautious? I think a positive is a positive!
    Yeh I know but I've been known to mc so even though I'm happy and excited still worry it will happen again.

Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Ooh that's a good sign. Were you on any of the meds that can give a false positive? I'm usually not but one of my friends is so never uses poas. All so tricky this IVF business!
    Will you test again tomorrow? Gosh I real hope it's a true positive for you!!
    Hey Hun I tested last weekend for 3 days at different times to make sure I wasn't getting any lines and all were negative and ATM I'm only on progesterone so I'm thinking its a legit line as it's the first time I've had a line this cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    For a January birth, this wouldn't be your month
    Yeah I know, I'm hoping my intuition is wrong!

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats!!!!!! ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeh I know but I've been known to mc so even though I'm happy and excited still worry it will happen again.

Hey Hun I tested last weekend for 3 days at different times to make sure I wasn't getting any lines and all were negative and ATM I'm only on progesterone so I'm thinking its a legit line as it's the first time I've had a line this cycle.
    Yay! That's great news! Progesterone is horrid huh? But we do what we need to do though! I mc twice from natural conceptions but never using progesterone with my IVF pregnancies so it must do something. Will they bring your bt forward for you now that you have a positive poas?