+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    3 days late but another bfn this morning. So frustrating. Need my cycles in a good rhythm when we start IVF! Dammit

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    3 days late but another bfn this morning. So frustrating. Need my cycles in a good rhythm when we start IVF! Dammit
    If you're doing IVF. Chances are the hormones will change your natural cycle anyways. Good luck. We are just coming to the end of our first cycle and waiting on BT next week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Frittlebitlazzled View Post
    Thanks!! According to ovulation I'm due Dec 2. If I was going by LMP I'd be due around November 25 but I have a whacky cycle. I'll be 14dpo tomorrow ☺️
    I've got a fairly extensive medical history too, so it's likely that I'll be safest with another csection. Which might mean a November baby after all.
    This will be my 4th pregnancy but one was an early miscarriage, so I'm apprehensively excited!
    Haha! I used to count my blessings that I was so healthy then hit 28 (cancer ugh) and it's just been a down hill slide from there. But I'm feeling frickin amazing that I'm pg for the third time (easily) despite being pumped with so many drugs over the past 5 years and radiation therapy. I'm down to 2! One is for life though.
    My physical body (fitness) is primo and that I'm thankful for. So the birthing bit I can do well. Just joked to my GP that I'm going for a 2 hour labour (last one was 7.5). Are you going to find out???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    If you're doing IVF. Chances are the hormones will change your natural cycle anyways. Good luck. We are just coming to the end of our first cycle and waiting on BT next week.
    We haven't started yet. Won't get the all clear until they check my CS scar. It's all just so frustrating, the waiting and not knowing and my cycles being late means all my dates are pushed out. Arghh, I so wish I could just get pregnant naturally

Thanks
    Reviews
    We haven't started yet. Won't get the all clear until they check my CS scar. It's all just so frustrating, the waiting and not knowing and my cycles being late means all my dates are pushed out. Arghh, I so wish I could just get pregnant naturally
    Ah that's right. Sorry brain isn't functioning properly today. My eldest was at the hospital last night for a sleep study so didn't get much sleep

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah that's right. Sorry brain isn't functioning properly today. My eldest was at the hospital last night for a sleep study so didn't get much sleep
    Oh what's the sleep study for? How's your wait treating you? I bet you can't wait to test next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Holy moly the TWW is a super long time!!!!!!!!

I feel like this month isn't our month, for some reason I feel it'll take me three months. Which in reality, what I feel has no bearing on what actually happens hahah

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh what's the sleep study for? How's your wait treating you? I bet you can't wait to test next week!
    He's been fainting at school so trying to get to the bottom of it.

The 2ww has been torturous lol. After the horrendous heartburn the last 2 nights and then crying at the drop of a hat this morning over something pretty trivial I ended up going and buying a test thinking it would be too early lol. Well I got a faint 2nd line so a cautious BFP here ATM 😀

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Adoralicious  (23-03-2016),AWarmHug  (24-03-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (23-03-2016),Lil Smurfy  (23-03-2016),tamzmaree  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    He's been fainting at school so trying to get to the bottom of it.

The 2ww has been torturous lol. After the horrendous heartburn the last 2 nights and then crying at the drop of a hat this morning over something pretty trivial I ended up going and buying a test thinking it would be too early lol. Well I got a faint 2nd line so a cautious BFP here ATM 😀
    Congrats! Least the tiredness is worth it 😉
    Hope the line gets darker for you in the next few days

12. The Following User Says Thank You to brooke87 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Holy moly the TWW is a super long time!!!!!!!!

I feel like this month isn't our month, for some reason I feel it'll take me three months. Which in reality, what I feel has no bearing on what actually happens hahah
    The TWW feels like a lifetime.
    I was SURE January was my month. Had a gut feeling. Maybe my feeling meant I'll give birth in January? Or maybe it meant nothing 😂

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

brodiesmummy2011  (23-03-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (23-03-2016)