+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 76 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel like I should be posting in the Nov DIG but it's really quiet. I think everyone has gone into a Facebook group which I'm not that keen to do. I find Facebook an unhealthy distraction and therefore don't have it on my phone and only log on weekly / fortnightly to check events.
    Plus you ladies are who I feel most bonded to. Can't wait for more BFP's.
    Ps seeing my doc today. I'm not sure how he'll react. He wanted me to wait longer. I've had a few health issues in my life (more than a few). I'm sure the professional thing will be to say congrats but I'm worried he'll be all judgy. So a bit nervous. We have a great relationship but he's pretty stern which most of the time I need. He wanted me to wait til mid year but my babies are already almost 3 years apart. I wanted them super close like in my family. Anyways just a morning spew of feelings. Have a lovely day.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WinterJade For This Useful Post:

AWarmHug  (23-03-2016),brodiesmummy2011  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    I feel like I should be posting in the Nov DIG but it's really quiet. I think everyone has gone into a Facebook group which I'm not that keen to do. I find Facebook an unhealthy distraction and therefore don't have it on my phone and only log on weekly / fortnightly to check events.
    Ps seeing my doc today. I'm not sure how he'll react. He wanted me to wait longer. I've had a few health issues in my life (more than a few). I'm sure the professional thing will be to say congrats but I'm worried he'll be all judgy. So a bit nervous. We have a great relationship but he's pretty stern which most of the time I need. He wanted me to wait til mid year but my babies are already almost 3 years apart. I wanted them super close like in my family. Anyways just a morning spew of feelings. Have a lovely day.
    Feel free to hang around in here chatting to us.

Good luck with your dr appointment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quick questions ladies - I have been taking a lot of tests and I have been thinking Friday night I felt was my first positive as it was pretty much as dark as the control except the next night the test was darker than the control so i put Sat as my first positive...

Do you think my positive was Friday and it just kept going up or is your first positive when the test line is at its darkest?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Quick questions ladies - I have been taking a lot of tests and I have been thinking Friday night I felt was my first positive as it was pretty much as dark as the control except the next night the test was darker than the control so i put Sat as my first positive...

Do you think my positive was Friday and it just kept going up or is your first positive when the test line is at its darkest?
    Also interested in this as i had a darker than control line test on sunday so i wondered if i put sat/ sunday or monday as usually u ovulate 12-36hr after a positive opk?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Also interested in this as i had a darker than control line test on sunday so i wondered if i put sat/ sunday or monday as usually u ovulate 12-36hr after a positive opk?
    I thought once you got a positive you were meant to stop testing incase you get a long surge! It can take a bit of time to ovulate after your surge ☺️

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Thescientist For This Useful Post:

brooke87  (23-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    I thought once you got a positive you were meant to stop testing incase you get a long surge! It can take a bit of time to ovulate after your surge ☺️
    Correct. Don't test after the first positive. Someone posted an article a weeks or so ago that said to use the first positive to work out when O will be

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ooooh congrats!!! How exciting!! I felt surreal for a day now it feels so normal. Feel like I've been planning/preparing for this bub for a long time. What's your EDD?
    Thanks!! According to ovulation I'm due Dec 2. If I was going by LMP I'd be due around November 25 but I have a whacky cycle. I'll be 14dpo tomorrow ☺️
    I've got a fairly extensive medical history too, so it's likely that I'll be safest with another csection. Which might mean a November baby after all.
    This will be my 4th pregnancy but one was an early miscarriage, so I'm apprehensively excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    When is everyone testing? I'm 7 dpo and am thinking I'll do a FRER on Saturday at 10 dpo
    I'm 9dpo & 7dp2dt and may have snuck one in like 30mins ago haha

Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    I'm going to test @ 10dpo on Sunday, so I'll be right behind you. Let's hope the Easter bunny brings us all BFPs!
    Here's hoping the bunny is nice to you xo

I'll be about ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Frittlebitlazzled View Post
    Thanks!! According to ovulation I'm due Dec 2. If I was going by LMP I'd be due around November 25 but I have a whacky cycle. I'll be 14dpo tomorrow ☺️
    I've got a fairly extensive medical history too, so it's likely that I'll be safest with another csection. Which might mean a November baby after all.
    This will be my 4th pregnancy but one was an early miscarriage, so I'm apprehensively excited!
    Congrats Hun. I hear you on being apprehensively excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    7/8 DPO and bfn on FRER.

WHYYY do I do it to myself?
    It's so disheartening.
    I'm so sick of just seeing the one line show up
    We are off on a holiday tomorrow. I'd really like to know if I'm UTD or not before the wedding on Sunday night.

Fx for lots of Easter morning BFPs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    7/8 DPO and bfn on FRER.

WHYYY do I do it to myself?
    It's so disheartening.
    I'm so sick of just seeing the one line show up
    We are off on a holiday tomorrow. I'd really like to know if I'm UTD or not before the wedding on Sunday night.

Fx for lots of Easter morning BFPs!
    I know how hard it is to wait but sometimes they're sneaky and I often find FMU doesn't tend to work for me as best as later in the day maybe try tomorrow with 2nd morning and don't drink anything from first til after second

13. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (23-03-2016)