+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 76 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Of course thanks (duh Mel) - can someone take a look at mine. As you can see Friday is like the worst day for me to ovulate 😩 we only BD 3 days before and the day of.... I didn't do temps earlier in the cycle cause my kids lost my thermometer and I had to buy a new one- could that have effected it?

Attachment 79546
    I would have said O was day 20 coz that's when your temp was the lowest

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Ahhhh the smile is still fricken flashing!!!!

Seriously just want to slap that smiley face 😩😩😩

I just don't want to write this cycle off yet as we BD quite a lot....
    I know exactly how you feel- I had 8 days of flashing smiley last month and then didn't even O. I wanted to cry. And we DTD 23 out of 29 days 😩 fx for a solid smiley soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    Woooo I had a big temp rise this morning ☺️☺️☺️
    Yay!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    I would have said O was day 20 coz that's when your temp was the lowest
    I would agree with this. But I'm still learning.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1458618076.089712.jpg

Here's my chart. Temp at 36.9 this morning, that seems high when I compare other people's charts , does that matter at all?
    When will it start to decline if I'm not preg, anyone know??

I keep symptom spotting but nothing much to report ☹ just some cramping. Bfn on FRER today, but it's still early days.

Baby dust to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    I know exactly how you feel- I had 8 days of flashing smiley last month and then didn't even O. I wanted to cry. And we DTD 23 out of 29 days 😩 fx for a solid smiley soon!

Yay!!

I would agree with this. But I'm still learning.

Attachment 79547

Here's my chart. Temp at 36.9 this morning, that seems high when I compare other people's charts , does that matter at all?
    When will it start to decline if I'm not preg, anyone know??

I keep symptom spotting but nothing much to report ☹ just some cramping. Bfn on FRER today, but it's still early days.

Baby dust to all!
    Mine used to drop the day AF arrived. Temp drop in morning, got out of bed and she was here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (22-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have absolutely no idea how many DPO I am, cycle day 24 in a usual 29 day cycle (average). However had a pos OPK on CD22, could have been pos before that but didn't test as thought I had already O'd. So assuming I'm not very far past O, but my goodness, my nips are aching. I have never had this before. Thinking perhaps Vitex has delayed my O, as well as made O stronger and produced more progesterone, thus causing the sore nips??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I have absolutely no idea how many DPO I am, cycle day 24 in a usual 29 day cycle (average). However had a pos OPK on CD22, could have been pos before that but didn't test as thought I had already O'd. So assuming I'm not very far past O, but my goodness, my nips are aching. I have never had this before. Thinking perhaps Vitex has delayed my O, as well as made O stronger and produced more progesterone, thus causing the sore nips??
    Def a possibility. I ovulated 3 days ago on CD 29 i never get sore or tingly nipples but have the last 2 months noticed since ttc. Only other time ive had them was 15dpo with the other 3 pregnancies first symptom.
    Did you have any other positive opks earlier this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have also noticed the first month ttc i had achey boobs 5 days prior to AF which had me get my hopes up that i was pregnant 😯

Thanks
    Reviews

Default March 2016 TTC #2

Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    I have also noticed the first month ttc i had achey boobs 5 days prior to AF which had me get my hopes up that i was pregnant 😯
    Mine are extremely sore too! I'm 5dpo and they started hurting yesterday! Went to the gym today and the whole time all I wanted to do was rip of my bra, had a cold shower afterwards and it felt amazing on them!!!

I'm not sure what causes it but I think it's to do with progesterone in your body ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by brooke87 View Post
    Def a possibility. I ovulated 3 days ago on CD 29 i never get sore or tingly nipples but have the last 2 months noticed since ttc. Only other time ive had them was 15dpo with the other 3 pregnancies first symptom.
    Did you have any other positive opks earlier this month?
    I never get them either apart from when I had my MMC. I've been TTC for over 12 months now, so I'm praying this is a good sign.

My OPKs didn't arrive until CD14 so I couldn't use them any earlier. However I had spotting on CD10, followed by serious O pains on CD12 so I thought maybe I ovulated then but maybe not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    So I am waiting for AF, I am thinking it will arrive soon because.. And I know this sounds crazy.. But I'm craving bread!

That's a typical sign for me, carbs, carbs, carbs.

Also have very veiny boobs which I know can be a pregnancy sign but for me it's usually an AF sign.

Still because I am now confused at when I'm due because of last months cycle, don't know when I should be testing. Might take one in a couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a huge amount of EWCM 😱

I think this cycle is bonkers. Something is seriously wrong with me hormone wise.

I have decided to stop the temping/testing and just wait 14 days and BD every second night.

I think it's the best decision, I'm pretty sure I'm out this month anyway but next month is a new cycle and I will hope that my body gives me some straight forward signs 😀