+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 76 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Results 371 to 380 of 755
  1. #371
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    32,361
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    491
    Reviews
    9
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

    Default March 2016 TTC #2

    I need opinions ladies!

    So last cycle lasted 38 days, I have no been temping or anything, just using a period tracker for indications of when I may be fertile or not this cycle.

    However now I have no idea when to test as my period has been all over the place. Do I go off a 28 day cycle or a 38 day cycle now?

    I'm so confused, when should I think about testing as now I don't know when I'm even due for my period.

    And I know I sound absolutely clueless but ...I am!

  2. #372
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,914
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    I need opinions ladies!

    So last cycle lasted 38 days, I have no been temping or anything, just using a period tracker for indications of when I may be fertile or not this cycle.

    However now I have no idea when to test as my period has been all over the place. Do I go off a 28 day cycle or a 38 day cycle now?

    I'm so confused, when should I think about testing as now I don't know when I'm even due for my period.

    And I know I sound absolutely clueless but ...I am!
    I'd go with about 10 days after when you think you ovulated (provided you had some symptoms of O to go by). If not, split the difference and start testing on day 33

  3. #373
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    821
    Thanks
    784
    Thanked
    547
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    I need opinions ladies!

    So last cycle lasted 38 days, I have no been temping or anything, just using a period tracker for indications of when I may be fertile or not this cycle.

    However now I have no idea when to test as my period has been all over the place. Do I go off a 28 day cycle or a 38 day cycle now?

    I'm so confused, when should I think about testing as now I don't know when I'm even due for my period.

    And I know I sound absolutely clueless but ...I am!
    If you're not temping or using OPKs you'll need to go off your longest cycle otherwise you could chew through a lot of hpts with the possibility of false negative and so much angst.

  4. #374
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney South
    Posts
    1,923
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked
    854
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't know what to think anymore. I have been doing clearblue digital OPKs along with first response test strips. I have been doing the CB in the morning and FRER in the arvo in an attempt to really catch o.

    So my CB went to high fertility on Thursday the later that arvo I got a strong FRER. The next day high fertility on CB and a really strong FRER (I almost Calle it positive as the test line was practically the same colour as the control.) Saturday high fertility again and a definite positive on my FRER... I figured I just had the surge and CB would pick it up the next morning.... Nope high fertility again yesterday and a negative on the FRER 😩

    So I thought clearly my CB is not working but my temps seem to be everywhere as well. I had dip Friday but then my temps went back to pretty much where they were.

    But this morning I took my temp first thing and got 36.49 which is where it had been the last few days and to get a second opinion used my other BBT....36.23 😳... Used the first one again and 36.29... This is all in the space of 2mins and I did not really move or move the covers...

    So now I don't even know which temp to use 😞.... Either way it would indicate I have not had a temp rise....

    I think this month may have been a real bust for me 😣 does anyone have any advice on my above ramblings??

  5. #375
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney South
    Posts
    1,923
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked
    854
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh and high fertility on CB again today 😣

    I saw a Natruopath on Sat and she recommend I start vitex immediately as I was about to O and it should help with hormones but now I'm wondering if it stopped my egg release?

  6. #376
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    5,848
    Thanks
    2,914
    Thanked
    1,629
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    I don't know what to think anymore. I have been doing clearblue digital OPKs along with first response test strips. I have been doing the CB in the morning and FRER in the arvo in an attempt to really catch o.

    So my CB went to high fertility on Thursday the later that arvo I got a strong FRER. The next day high fertility on CB and a really strong FRER (I almost Calle it positive as the test line was practically the same colour as the control.) Saturday high fertility again and a definite positive on my FRER... I figured I just had the surge and CB would pick it up the next morning.... Nope high fertility again yesterday and a negative on the FRER 😩

    So I thought clearly my CB is not working but my temps seem to be everywhere as well. I had dip Friday but then my temps went back to pretty much where they were.

    But this morning I took my temp first thing and got 36.49 which is where it had been the last few days and to get a second opinion used my other BBT....36.23 😳... Used the first one again and 36.29... This is all in the space of 2mins and I did not really move or move the covers...

    So now I don't even know which temp to use 😞.... Either way it would indicate I have not had a temp rise....

    I think this month may have been a real bust for me 😣 does anyone have any advice on my above ramblings??
    I would go with the first temp you took. Weird that one OPK is negative now and the other one is still high fertility. What a pain for you.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

    Meld85  (21-03-2016)

  8. #377
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,353
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    I don't know what to think anymore. I have been doing clearblue digital OPKs along with first response test strips. I have been doing the CB in the morning and FRER in the arvo in an attempt to really catch o.

    So my CB went to high fertility on Thursday the later that arvo I got a strong FRER. The next day high fertility on CB and a really strong FRER (I almost Calle it positive as the test line was practically the same colour as the control.) Saturday high fertility again and a definite positive on my FRER... I figured I just had the surge and CB would pick it up the next morning.... Nope high fertility again yesterday and a negative on the FRER 😩

    So I thought clearly my CB is not working but my temps seem to be everywhere as well. I had dip Friday but then my temps went back to pretty much where they were.

    But this morning I took my temp first thing and got 36.49 which is where it had been the last few days and to get a second opinion used my other BBT....36.23 😳... Used the first one again and 36.29... This is all in the space of 2mins and I did not really move or move the covers...

    So now I don't even know which temp to use 😞.... Either way it would indicate I have not had a temp rise....

    I think this month may have been a real bust for me 😣 does anyone have any advice on my above ramblings??
    How odd? I always take my temp a couple of times but they never vary more than .02 of a degree!

    Maybe this is why they tell us not to keep using opks after you get a positive. I would go with the day they were both positive together (?Saturday). Your temp might go up tomorrow, mine took 2 days to go
    Up after the positive opk

    ☺️

  9. #378
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Sydney South
    Posts
    1,923
    Thanks
    1,233
    Thanked
    854
    Reviews
    10
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thescientist View Post
    How odd? I always take my temp a couple of times but they never vary more than .02 of a degree!

    Maybe this is why they tell us not to keep using opks after you get a positive. I would go with the day they were both positive together (?Saturday). Your temp might go up tomorrow, mine took 2 days to go
    Up after the positive opk

    ☺️
    That's the problem the CB never went positive only high fertility....

    I could right that off but my temp hasn't risen either πŸ€’

    They were first response OPKs and not cheap ones...

  10. #379
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    187
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked
    117
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    That's the problem the CB never went positive only high fertility....

    I could right that off but my temp hasn't risen either πŸ€’

    They were first response OPKs and not cheap ones...
    I agree with @Thescientist maybe you will just take a bit longer to see the temp rise. It is a bit weird though.
    Personally I think I'm going to ditch the opks next cycle if I don't get pg this cycle. I was less stressed just charting BBT & CM and didn't second guess everything.

  11. #380
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,039
    Thanks
    114
    Thanked
    1,353
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    That's the problem the CB never went positive only high fertility....

    I could right that off but my temp hasn't risen either πŸ€’

    They were first response OPKs and not cheap ones...
    Maybe keep BDing for a few more days then ☺️


 

Similar Threads

  1. March 2016 TTC
    By MaybeBabyIVF in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 977
    Last Post: 13-03-2016, 11:42
  2. Due March 2016
    By Babywho in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 26-08-2015, 16:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Carmels Beauty Secrets
An online beauty and wellness site which offers simple and effective time saving methods and tips which help you look younger for longer.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!